1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Takane "Ene" Enomoto Ship AI 1.9.1 I'm Sorry

Ene from Kagerou Project/Mekakucity Actors Ship AI

1. Kayuko

Kayuko Oxygen Tank

Huh, theres not even need for credit, but sure, go ahead. o:
    It's just a modified version of your files after all. And you're welcome. :3

2. grimgrents

grimgrents Void-Bound Voyager

Add the Saiyan Race as custom race,Thanks and good job

3. Kyroxus

Kyroxus Phantasmal Quasar

Awesome, Thank you!

4. Kyroxus

gatosardina and Kayuko like this.
  5. SnipyShino

SnipyShino Void-Bound Voyager

Just thought, wouldn't it be fun if there was a cyber space race too? X3
    It's be sorta like humans but with those scale like bits on their body and at the ends of their limbs

Also found another bit of english ^^ but rather than let you patch it I went and fixed it ^^; for all races, haven't done the others sorry this is just ai.config.patch from the all races folder

Code:
    [
       { "op" : "replace"
       ,"path" : "/species/apex"
       ,"value" : {
      "aiFrames" : "eneai.png",
      "staticFrames" : "statichuman.png",
      "openSpeech" : {
      "0" : [ {
      "animation" : "unique",
      "text" : "ERROR: ERROR: Info:'E.N.E.::run.innerLoop', 'Cnt#: ', 1198, 'Sum:ms:', ERROR: 'Min', 15, 'Max', 7199, 'Cobra', 9899, 'Avg', 23, 'Last:::', '800b5', 'Var:avg,us: ERROR: ERROR: REBOOT REQUIRED!!!'",
      "speedModifier" : 0.5
      } ],
      "1" : [ {
      "animation" : "talk",
      "text" : "Master, The FTL drive and thrusters are totally fried! I can do something about it if you ^orange;get me about ^green;20 core fragments ^orange;from the core of the planet below ^#B9E7FF;then admit that I'm the greatest, maybe I'll feel like helping you out.",
      "speedModifier" : 1
      } ],
      "2" : [ {
      "text" : "Master, lets go check out that ^orange; stargate thingy,^#B9E7FF; I'm tired of not being able to go anywhere, this is boring!",
      } ],
      "3" : [ {
      "animation" : "yell",
      "text" : "The ship's ^green;FTL drive is totally working now.^#B9E7FF; Now, take me to the amusement park!",
      } ]
      },
      "techIntro" : [ {
      "text" : "Here I can give you some awesome tech cards and nano suits. ^orange;Tech cards ^green;will give you really awesome powers,^#B9E7FF; kinda like the ones from that ninja manga you are always reading. ^orange;Nano suits ^green;allow you to survive in some pretty deadly places,^#B9E7FF; so they're pretty cool.",
      } ]
      } },
       ,"path" : "/species/avian"
      "text" : "ERROR: ERROR: Info:'E.N.E.::run.innerLoop', 'Cnt#: ', 1198, 'Sum:ms:', ERROR: 'Min', 15, 'Max', 7199, 'Cobra', 9899, 'Avg', 23, 'Last:::', '800b5', 'Var:avg,us: ERROR: ERROR: REBOOT REQUIRED!!!'",
      } ],
      "text" : "Master, The FTL drive and thrusters are totally fried! I can do something about it if you ^orange;get me about ^green;20 core fragments ^orange;from the core of the planet below ^#B9E7FF;then admit that I'm the greatest, maybe I'll feel like helping you out.",
      } ],
      "text" : "Master, lets go check out that ^orange; stargate thingy,^#B9E7FF; I'm tired of not being able to go anywhere, this is boring!",
      } ],
      "text" : "The ship's ^green;FTL drive is totally working now.^#B9E7FF; Now, take me to the amusement park!",
      } ]
      },
      "text" : "Here I can give you some awesome tech cards and nano suits. ^orange;Tech cards ^green;will give you really awesome powers,^#B9E7FF; kinda like the ones from that ninja manga you are always reading. ^orange;nano suits ^green;allow you to survive in some pretty deadly places,^#B9E7FF; so they're pretty cool.",
      } ]
      } },
       ,"path" : "/species/floran"
      } ],
      } ],
      } ],
      } ]
      },
      "text" : "Here I can give you some awesome tech cards and nano suits. ^orange;Tech cards ^green;will give you really awesome powers,^#B9E7FF; kinda like the ones from that ninja manga you are always reading. ^orange;nano suits ^green;allow you to survive in some pretty deadly places,^#B9E7FF; so they're pretty cool.",
      } ]
      } },
       ,"path" : "/species/glitch"
      } ],
      } ],
      } ],
      } ]
      },
      } ]
      } },
       ,"path" : "/species/human"
      } ],
      } ],
      } ],
      } ]
      },
      } ]
      } },
       ,"path" : "/species/hylotl"
      } ],
      } ],
      } ],
      } ]
      },
      } ]
      } },
       ,"path" : "/species/novakid"
      } ],
      } ],
      } ],
      } ]
      },
      } ]
      } }
    ]

Last edited: May 7, 2015
  6. Kyroxus

No problem!
    Wow! Thank you so much! and i love the idea of a cyber space race mod! that's super awesome! I'm not very confident in my modding ability, but i think i'll play around with it!

7. IzunaTan

IzunaTan Phantasmal Quasar

Request for Spirited Giraffe update :3

8. Kayuko

Kayuko Oxygen Tank

Last time I tested it it worked fine with Spr5 o.o
    You getting any errors?

9. Kyroxus

It's been working fine for me too

10. IzunaTan

Hm thats strange.. Im using the latest updated ningen patch.. maybe somethings conflicting

11. Kayuko

Kayuko Oxygen Tank

I really feel like constantly buttin into other modders threads, lol.
    But I only want to help! I really do! Q_Q Dunhatemepls.

So, can you attach a starbound.log?
    Theres useful information in there, in this case, that'll help resolve your aissue incredibly fast, I assure you.

12. IzunaTan

It's not actually a crash, i just install the mod normally for my ningen character and it's just the normal ship ai. no errors or anything

13. Kayuko

Kayuko Oxygen Tank

Yeah, thats not the info I was looking for.
    Actually I'm looking for something else in the logs, just trust me. :p

14. IzunaTan

15. Kayuko

Kayuko Oxygen Tank

Last edited: May 14, 2015
  16. IzunaTan

It's still not working for some reason D:

17. Kayuko

Kayuko Oxygen Tank

Theres a workaround definetly working, gimme another sec.

18. IzunaTan

(it wouldn't be such a problem if the normal starbound ai wasnt so un-cute

19. Kayuko

Kayuko Oxygen Tank

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ajpfmswg3ldyyul/Ene_Ningen.modpak?dl=0

This time it's a modpak, they always load last.
    Meanwhile I'll look into a solution (or rather the problem) with the unpacked version.

Probably not relevant for you, but might help Kyro.
    There shouldn't be any probelm with dependencies. NingenRaceMod is right.
    However, if you either pak it (example above) or add an include you can force it to load after NRM.
    Should this problem persist, you know where to find me (if you want to) o:

20. Kyroxus

Don't worry, you're always welcome on the thread!
    Thanks for the tip, ill look into this.

Kayuko likes this.