1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated The Hitchhiker's Guide To the Galaxy theme mod ver. 3.3 Spirited Giraffe

Traverse the Galaxy in comfort, but not necessarily style. NEW!! Costumes, Crewmates, and MUCH MORE!

1. HitchhikerBros

HitchhikerBros Pangalactic Porcupine

HitchhikerBros submitted a new mod:

Hitchhiker's Guide Theme mod - !Traverse the Galaxy in comfort, but not necessarily style... Adds Arthur Dent Costume plus MORE!

Read more about this mod...

2. Imblazed247

Imblazed247 Ketchup Robot

any reason you'd not just get the ORIGINAL mod from outdated

3. HitchhikerBros

This version of the mod is much more stripped down, not to mention the difference in how the mods are packaged. I didn't feel like completely abandoning and dismantling the other mods we worked on, especially since we didn't plan on updating all parts of the mod.

Also because I felt like it. Is there an actual issue you had, or are you just trolling?

4. Imblazed247

Yea that was it.
    There was no trolling it was a legit question.
    If it struck a nerve...oh well i gess

5. HitchhikerBros

Lol, no nerves struck, just confused by your first comment i guess, its all good

6. Imblazed247

sounds good glad to see some people back so we can have less outdated mods round ere

7. Glu

Glu Void-Bound Voyager

I like your mod! A few things I would like to see:
    Smaller Babelfish Tank (it's just way too huge.. I want to mount it on a wall in my ship, but it doesn't fit anywhere. How's that huge fish supposed to fit in your ear?);
    More effects on the Pangalactic Gargle Blaster! (I feel like this drink needs to be crazier.. Like a float effect or slowness AND a speed boost, for no reason)
    Placeable tea cup. This thing needs to sit on my fancy table.
    I'm also getting this warning a lot:
    Code:
    [02:54:35.006] Warn: Object NutrimaticDrinksDispenser: "Interactable" object type is deprecated, and has been replaced by loungeable for beds and chairs, and by the base object class for all other uses.  Attempting to determine which one is appropriate.  Please update your config file, this fallback will be removed without further warning in a subsequent update.
    Great work!

8. Glu

Glu Void-Bound Voyager

I think this fixes the drink dispenser error:

Code:
    {
      "objectName" : "NutrimaticDrinksDispenser",
      "rarity" : "Common",
      "interactAction" : "OpenCraftingInterface",
      "interactData" : {
        "config" : "/interface/windowconfig/kitchen.config",
        "filter" : [ "kitchen" ]
      },
      "printable" : false,
      "description" : "Nutrimatic Drinks Dispenser, a product of the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation! Can also craft all your recipes!",
      "shortdescription" : "Nutrimatic Drinks Dispenser",
      "race" : "generic",
      "category" : "crafting",

"apexDescription" : "When the 'Drink' button is pressed it makes an instant but highly detailed examination of the subject's taste buds",
      "avianDescription" : "Almost any Avian dish could be prepared here. Though I don't really like tea...",
      "floranDescription" : "Floran prepare food with bare handsss. But dissspenssser ussseful.",
      "glitchDescription" : "Unique. When'Drink' button is pressed it makes an instant but highly detailed examination of the subject's taste buds",
      "humanDescription" : "Delivers a cupful of liquid that is almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea.",
      "hylotlDescription" : "Food preparation is an art and this is the paintbrush. Just not a very good paintbrush...",

"inventoryIcon" : "NutrimaticDrinksDispensericon.png",
      "orientations" : [
        {
          "dualImage" : "NutrimaticDrinksDispenser.png:<color>",

"imagePosition" : [-16, 0],
          "frames" : 1,
          "animationCycle" : 1.0,

"spaceScan" : 0.1,
          "anchors" : [ "bottom" ]

}
      ]
    }

9. HitchhikerBros

THANK YOU so much! I will make that fix immediately. I'm not really sure how I let that one slip past.

As for the Babel Fish, The pixel art really limits how small we can make him, we always justified it by saying the tank just magnifies the appearance of the fish.
    Once its dispensed though it reality is rather small actually.
    Though it probably is time to switch that one up a bit.

I think the Gargleblaster could do with some more crazy effects. What i really wanted was something that messes up your controls and makes the screen go crazzy, but then who would wanna use that?

Placeable tea mug shouldn't be too hard either.

10. HitchhikerBros

HitchhikerBros updated Hitchhiker's Guide To the Galaxy theme mod ver. 2.1 with a new update entry:

Hitchhiker's Guide To the Galaxy theme mod ver. 2.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. HitchhikerBros

12. HitchhikerBros

HitchhikerBros updated Hitchhiker's Guide To the Galaxy theme mod with a new update entry:

The Hitchhiker's Guide To the Galaxy theme mod ver. 3.0

13. HitchhikerBros

HitchhikerBros updated The Hitchhiker's Guide To the Galaxy theme mod with a new update entry:

The Hitchhiker's Guide To the Galaxy theme mod ver. 3.2

14. DiggleDugger

DiggleDugger Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is a great mod but with both the Trailer Park Boys in Spaaace! and Hitchhiker's Guide Theme mods installed, the recipes clutter the crafting tables.
    Would be very much appreciated if you could add their recipes, all the clothes etc, to their own crafting box of sorts.
    Would keep me from un-installing after the novelty wears off.

15. HitchhikerBros

HitchhikerBros updated The Hitchhiker's Guide To the Galaxy theme mod with a new update entry:

The Hitchhiker's Guide To the Galaxy theme mod ver. 3.3

DiggleDugger likes this.
  16. DiggleDugger

Very much appreciated. Thank you so much for your effort to appease someone you don't even know.

HitchhikerBros likes this.
  17. HitchhikerBros

It was a good idea, good ideas are always welcome!

18. DiggleDugger

You like suggestions you say?

Make it happen if you're a fan. That'd make three of my favourite things you'd make mods from. Lol.

19. Profezzor_Doc

Profezzor_Doc Aquatic Astronaut

I know, it's been a long time since you'r last update, but you could, (maybe? please???) start again working on mods. I know that you will probably not read this, but I am such a big H2G2 nerd, (I memorized the complete entry about the babelfish...), and I loved this mod so much! And because you are froods who know where their towels are, I am sure you would like to update this. Or at least give someone who knows how to mod an allowance to continue or something like that.

Yeah however...
    So long and thanks for all the mods.

HitchhikerBros likes this.
  20. HitchhikerBros

I will do what I can, I would never leave a Hitchhiker out in the cold.

DiggleDugger likes this.