1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Unlockable Hoverbikes Mod 4.0

Access to various HOVERBIKE TECHS!!

1. CATastrophy12

CATastrophy12 Aquatic Astronaut

2. edx

edx Void-Bound Voyager

Is there any improve? or just the access to the tech?, i mean, there is a tool called starcheat (or something like that) that grants the access to all the tech so ..... installing mods for something that could be saved into the character file once for all, idk maybe i'm misunderstanding the use of this mod, and is kind of :

Install mod
    Save game
    Uninstall mod
    You'll have the hoverbike without the use of external programs :mwahaha:.

Anyway nice mod.

3. CATastrophy12

yeah, its just access to the tech for now but i might improve it by making other hoverbike models for other races.

4. CATastrophy12

5. edx

edx Void-Bound Voyager

That would be awesome, btw you must add better pics to you post, there's only a small picture, but i guess that when you release the mod you'll improve you page.

6. betailas

betailas Subatomic Cosmonaut

7. CATastrophy12

I really don't know what the problem is, it is not a file inside the mod that has a problem, I guess it's something in your assets that is causing you to crash.
    Does it crash while loading Starbound or when accessing the tech menu?
    coz, it works fine when I access the tech menu.

8. Scion

Scion Void-Bound Voyager

Removing this mod causes Starbound to crash (with no error message) when accessing S.A.I.L. No hoverbike techs were activated at the time. Should I post the log file here or in a pm?

9. CATastrophy12

CATastrophy12 updated Unlockable Hoverbikes Mod with a new update entry:

Introducing the Apex hoverbike!

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1430338554][/DOUBLEPOST]
    The new update will prevent your problem from recurring, but i think you'll have to create a new character be able to access the tech menu.
    P.S. :I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
  10. Yosupdude548

Yosupdude548 Void-Bound Voyager

Great mod.. I love these of corse it has some issues.. but its just the start. And you should also make different quests for each hover bike. For instance the apex guy makes you get parts and you get the tech and so fourth.

11. Scion

Scion Void-Bound Voyager

Just so I'm not mistaken, what is your suggestion for removing it for now? Should I activate the techs first and the hoverbike key on my existing character first, THEN disable the mod?

It's not that I don't like your mod :) I'm just trying to find the right one for my style.

12. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

Thanks for the pics, i was curious about the hoverbike and the position characters are seated on it. Was also curiois about what you created so far, and i'm diggin the new ones, specially compared to the vanilla human hoverbike [hideous...]

Curious about the other bikes.

13. CATastrophy12

Thanks, I'm gonna post the others soon too![DOUBLEPOST=1430398037][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yeah you gotta activate it ( key and command ) then press the unlocked command.
    The 2 commands will be disabled as a result then make sure you don't equip any of the hoverbikes, or else your character will crash and you'll have to make a new one.
    Then you can now remove the mod.
    P.S. : if your'e talking about your old character, then I fear there is no way to save it. (

Thanks for not hating though, here's a cat chasing a tongue!
    :lickitung: :kitten2:[DOUBLEPOST=1430398385][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I might implement it when all models are released though.
    That's a good idea though!

Last edited: Apr 30, 2015
  14. Johnnyloo

Johnnyloo Void-Bound Voyager

After using this mod, my character's energy pool stopped recharging.
    Even after I uninstalled the mod the right way, so I can't use guns and techs anymore. Any way to fix this?

15. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

Did you try using anything to see if the energy gets back to recharging normally after it is refilled? Like currentcorns?

16. Johnnyloo

Johnnyloo Void-Bound Voyager

Wow. Just logged back into the game to try something out and BAM, the short circuit thing sound played and the energy bar started charging again.
    Technology, go figure... Thanks anyway ^^

17. CATastrophy12

Energy cost per second is just 5 but it will drain your energy bar fast. *LOL*[DOUBLEPOST=1430678312][/DOUBLEPOST]
    nah, I haven't.

18. CATastrophy12

19. Aquaticflame89

Aquaticflame89 Space Spelunker

Hey, I downloaded the mod and everything but I can't find the hoverbike tech..need help

20. Shadouser

Shadouser Aquatic Astronaut

Hello, I really find this mod handy (and the hover bike designs are great) but, whenever I'm in the human hover car it cannot jump. Is there a different key bind to make it jump or something? Or, is it just the human hover car cannot jump?