1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Avali (Triage) 1.11.0

Return of the most adorable predators this side of the universe rift

1. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

Fevix submitted a new mod:

Avali (Triage) - Return of the fluffy space raptors

Read more about this mod...

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
  2. carriontrooper

carriontrooper Existential Complex

3. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

I know of those, and would gladly add them to the addons page, but as you said, they're outdated. I'm hoping this sparks some resurgence to get those mods update once more.

4. Akula

Akula Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hell, I'm excited to see if this goes anywhere, seeing how RyuujinZERO disappeared. Nicely done.

5. BiancaRoughFin

BiancaRoughFin Void-Bound Voyager

So this is the Avali for UG?

6. Rex Blackbeak

Rex Blackbeak Spaceman Spiff

Iam was like crazy when i saw this.............. LOL its finally updated.

7. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

If I remember correctly, Ryuujin didnt disappear, hes merely off until starbound reaches a more determined and defined phase, which is what a lot of mod authors have done. But still, its great to see the race back, even if its a fan effort instead.

hypergen8 likes this.
  8. carriontrooper

Oh derp, I thought you were asking for more mods to update.

9. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

Yes.

I'd love to update them, or at least try (Mackinz did the legwork updating this mod, I just did a few little tweaks), but I'd rather wait until there's a community need for it.

10. Dragon_Tom005

Dragon_Tom005 Existential Complex

When i saw this mod among the list of recent mods:[​IMG]

hypergen8 likes this.
  11. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester

Teleport does not work and crash the game! T__T (Version of the game unstable) Steam last update.

12. carriontrooper

This mod does not work on Unstable builds, only Stable. That teleporter bug is already reported in other race mods with ships as well.

13. Razek Praxis

Razek Praxis Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah I'm getting the exact same thing. Thing is, I do believe I'm running a stable version of Upbeat

14. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

I'll take a look at it this afternoon after I get off from work. If using the 'beam down' button along the right side of the screen still works, you're going to have to use that for a bit.

If Stable really has updated, I missed it and will be working on an update ASAP (LIkely releasing this afternoon)

15. Dragon_Tom005

Dragon_Tom005 Existential Complex

Does this mean you'll be... Ooooh i dunno... possibly adding... stuff to the mod? Maybe sum cool stuff. Or maybe nothing super cool. Maybe just... new things that are... not already in the mod? :badpokerface:

16. Christovski

Christovski Ketchup Robot

Excellent, thanks Fevix.

17. JunosatoRyu

JunosatoRyu Pangalactic Porcupine

Fevix, you have my sincere thanks for this project.

I wish I could offer you aid, but since my coding skill is arranged around 0, all I can offer would be graphical assistance if needed.

Also does anyone know where the Graphene file in the mod folder is located?
    (Double graphene issue with Fracking Universe and Avali...)

Also is there a known fault in EITHER mod after deleting the graphene in either, or does it just work with either mods version of graphene?

18. carriontrooper

Either graphene works fine, it's mostly just namespace issues. If you delete one the other mod's recipes still registers it as graphene.
    And in Avali it's located in items>generic>crafting.

19. gatosardina

gatosardina Scruffy Nerf-Herder

as some people have said, the game crashes if you try to use the ship teleporter, in stead of the beam down button
    HOWEVER, it doesn't crash when i use the outpost teleporter or any other teleporter i place in planets

20. ElecSpider

ElecSpider Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yeah, seems the stock ship teleporters are given a new interface. So I'd guess hooking up mod ships and mod races' ships to that may fix it.