1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The Epicness Gun

The most epic gun EVER!

1. DanDaMan77

DanDaMan77 Tentacle Wrangler

DanDaMan77 submitted a new mod:

The Epicness Gun - The most epic gun EVER!

Read more about this mod...

2. xeprux

xeprux Void-Bound Voyager

Where is the download?

Starbound playa likes this.
  3. Nerhity

Nerhity Void-Bound Voyager

Where is the download? ² .---------.

Starbound playa likes this.
  4. Starbound playa

Starbound playa Pangalactic Porcupine

It would be great if it was tiered like first already added and second tier requires 2 iron bar and 1 steel bar and so on like aegisalt gun requires 2 durasteel and 1 aegisalt and the recipe is just like that and it would be great if there was a link to it also and i say its a great mod but you need to add the download link.

5. 1John5vs7

1John5vs7 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

While it's absurd to have it do only 10 damage per shot, it's pretty easy to open up the file for this with Notepad++ (which is a free download) and just change the damage from 10 to 10,000. Wham bam thank you ma'am.

6. devuno

devuno Void-Bound Voyager

but that defeats the purpose of the mod :p

7. 1John5vs7

1John5vs7 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

The purpose of the mod appears to be to add "an epic gun". If it only does 10 damage, it is not epic, so unless this was meant to be a humorous/ironic mod, I would daresay that you are incorrect in this instance, though probably innocently so. "Epic" implies grandeur, majesty, or prowess. In this case, it would seem that prowess is intended since a gun is meant to be a symbol of martial force. Thus, I conclude that the gun should do more damage at end of game. But if you don't like cranking the damage up, feel free to leave it. I find it kind of interesting that this is being quoted again after almost a year. Zombie post I guess :)