1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Saiyan Race Mod 1.0.4

Adds the Saiyan race to starbound.

1. MasterlyZack

MasterlyZack Void-Bound Voyager

actually in that last update it adds the super saiyan 4 armor (and hair) crafted at the replicator, WITH rage speed and glow

2. jerome2rdg

jerome2rdg Void-Bound Voyager

Hello,
    is it possible that you add Planet Vegeta, namek the planet, and also some bosses like boo spans more than one form or frizzer ???

3. Pirate_steve

Pirate_steve Big Damn Hero

Awesome, I really am looking forward to what you can do with this mod.

4. SNIVY65530

SNIVY65530 Yeah, You!

Whenever i play my saiyan character i am just presented with a black screen, then my game crashes.
    Tried making a new character didnt work, also tried restarting game and that didn't work.
    Is there a way to fix this?

5. Presios Saiyan

Presios Saiyan Giant Laser Beams

Reinstall the mod, if that didn't work, check your Log file for incompatibillities with the mod itself. If none, well let the author fix that bug as well.

6. SNIVY65530

SNIVY65530 Yeah, You!

Tried reinstalling that didn't work, also looked at my log file and i didn't see anything.

7. Presios Saiyan

Maybe you needed to reinstall the whole starbound or verify the game cache, If not, maybe you have installed the mod incorrectly. Make sure the whole folder is in the mods.

Or your player is corrupted or the universe data is either damaged. Delete Both of the folders, and try again.

If all that fails, then it is a bug that needs to be fixed.

8. SNIVY65530

SNIVY65530 Yeah, You!

That seemed to fix it!, thank you very much! i greatly appreciate your assistance :)

9. Presios Saiyan

Glad that your problem is resolved.

You may have fun now.

10. MasterlyZack

11. SNIVY65530

SNIVY65530 Yeah, You!

As for things that could be added a saiyan pod vehicle would be awesome

12. Jacobjjd

Jacobjjd Aquatic Astronaut

so i put the sayian folder in the giraffe folder for mods and nothing happens? any suggestions?

13. Presios Saiyan

You haven't clicked Single Player yet. Go there and you'll find it.

It will Say Saiyan Race Mod assuming you have installed it correctly.

If not, you must have a Mod Character Creation Screen like OBSU2 Character Screen. That way it will work.

14. gogeta06

gogeta06 Space Hobo

can you add gogeta fusion

15. Jacobjjd

Jacobjjd Aquatic Astronaut

but how do you install it?

16. MasterlyZack

not fusion, but i can add the fusion clothes as armor, along with effects, which i'm planning to work on this weekend[DOUBLEPOST=1428534032][/DOUBLEPOST]
    when you download it you move the contents into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods

17. Presios Saiyan

Zack, As an honor of my favorite GT character of the year,

Would you name this mod called Starbound GT: The Reckoning?

Because you might add an Add-On to my Favorite mod if it reached about 5,000 downloads, Your Starbound Crew and Frackin' Universe as 11 Quest and Crew Members? (Note: Take Permission of the creator First, then you add it as an add-on.)

I would be happy if you do it after you take permission of the creators' mods.

1. Goku (Found in a Glitch prison for Scaring the Glitch by teleport. Mission: The Jailed Saiyan.)

2. Vegeta (Found in an Apex Outcast Ship where they experiment on him. Mission: Outcasted Ship)

3. Goten & Trunks (Found in a Abandoned Mineshaft where they were tied togeather in a rope. Mission: Trapped Kids)

4. Bulma (Found in a Floran Village where she was forced to do as a slave to make tech. Mission: Village Raid)

5. Mr. Satan (Found in a trapped Underground City. Mission: The Underground City.)

6. Gohan (Found by a freak accident where the ocean is now a Tidewater Planet. Mission: Accidental Discovery.)

7. Pan (Found in the Forest, living by herself. Mission: Find the Annoying Girl.)

8. Videl (Found in a experiment with the Humans. Mission: Free Videl.)

9. Piccolo (Found in a Moutainous Planet. Mission: Big Green.)

10 (Final Mission). Majin Uub (Found at a Dead Planet, The Boss is a giant mech where it caused the planet to die in a non-explodey way. Mission: Find Goku's Student. Requires Energy Dash+ And Rocket Boots. Requires Irradium Armor or higher, All of your Starbound Crew, and no Protection in the mission. Mech's Health: 400,000. 300,000 When it it's in it's second Stage. The Second stage is impossible without a lot of doctors helping you. Nemisis I,II,III Music is present in the mission. That makes the battle intence and emotional. Also it's respawn dose not send you into the ship, it directed you into the mission.)

18. gogeta06

gogeta06 Space Hobo

thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1428558275][/DOUBLEPOST]hope this becomes a great mod

19. Anti1029

Anti1029 Void-Bound Voyager

Are there any plans for furniture in the works?

I have a bit of experience in spriting it, so given some ideas I could try to help. Anything too huge though might be a problem, though.

20. Atomic_Ghost14

Atomic_Ghost14 Starship Captain

So does this just add the race or is it supposed to add abilities and other things because I feel like I installed the mod wrong