1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Takane "Ene" Enomoto Ship AI 1.9.1 I'm Sorry

Ene from Kagerou Project/Mekakucity Actors Ship AI

1. Kyroxus

Kyroxus Phantasmal Quasar

Kyroxus submitted a new mod:

Takane "Ene" Enomoto Ship AI - Ene from Kagerou Project/Mekakucity Actors Ship AI

Read more about this mod...

2. Davidsawr

Davidsawr Subatomic Cosmonaut

This looks freaking awesome but it doesn't work with the Neko Race Mod T~T.Ive tried other AI mods before and none of em worked. Do I have to make a new character for it to show? If not would it be possible to have support for the neko race? Either way looking forward to future updates! <3

3. Kyroxus

No new character required my friend :3, I can add support for the neko race right now! check back in about an hour!

4. Kyroxus

5. Davidsawr

Davidsawr Subatomic Cosmonaut

6. Kyroxus

You too, friend!

Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
  7. thakyZ

thakyZ Cosmic Narwhal

Why don't you also make a version that patches for all of the race parts in one folder together and there seems to be some files having the same change as the other i.e. two different race folders change the avians on "enableteleporter.aicommand.patch"

8. Kyroxus

Thanks for the info and suggestion, i'll try and get around to doing it as soon as I can! I've just fixed up the double replacement now. I was thinking of just making it so that multiple race AI can be handpicked and enabled, but I'm gonna get that fixed up hopefully by today. My one concern with a patch for all races is that custom races will need to be added separately, since custom races will be important to support, and with a patch adding it for every race, custom races that are not found in the mods folder will create a syntax nightmare for whoever is using it, so maybe a patch that adds the AI for all default races? who knows? I like the idea though, so i hope I can do something with that next update.

9. Kyroxus

10. thakyZ

thakyZ Cosmic Narwhal

Well you can add "requires" so have a version for the vanilla races and then have another for the moded races and you could put in the .modinfo "requires": "<mod name for the vanilla mod races>" and then you should be good. I hope I could help :D
    Edit: I'll try working on getting a version for my self to make it work on all versions. If you want, I could give it to you to include in the mod for those people who don't want them all separate.

11. Kyroxus

Thanks for the help! I would like to toy around with this idea a little more. I'm aware that mods can be set as required, but my only concern is for issues with players who would like the mod for one specific custom race without having to download all of the other required races for the mod to work, but I like the idea of packaging together vanilla races. However, I'd love to see what you come up with, so please do show me your version, i'm interested in possibly adding it to the mod.

12. Kyroxus

13. Kyroxus

14. SnipyShino

SnipyShino Void-Bound Voyager

In the upgradeship4.aicommand patch you spelt annoying as annoing
    I'll see if I can find any other typos to help out ^^ great mod btw

EDIT: you put "I'll fix thing up" in upgradeship2.aicommand.patch

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
  15. Kyroxus

Thank you for letting me know of the grammatical/spelling errors!, ill get to fixing those right away!

16. Kyroxus

17. gatosardina

gatosardina Scruffy Nerf-Herder

could you add support for the avali custom race now that's been updated?

18. Kyroxus

Of course!

19. gatosardina

gatosardina Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thx :3

20. Kyroxus

Hey guys, i can't seem to get an Avali patch I made to work, anyone able to lend a hand?