1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Mini dozer 1.2 - update

Terraforming on a more human scale.

1. Crisium

Crisium Cosmic Narwhal

How would one go about making the dozer only mine the foreground with out touching the background ? I thought I'd ask before look for it, as I'm sure some one would know more about it than I.
    Dose it have something to do with this line in the LUA file ? If yes do I just delete it or am I not even close.
    world.damageTiles(bulldozeBlocks, "background", bullPos, "blockish", bulldozeDamage)

Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
  2. Crisium

Crisium Cosmic Narwhal

That was the right line if anyone else was wanting to make it only brake the foreground just delete that line in the LUA file.

3. Cosmogonic

Cosmogonic Intergalactic Tourist

i find in this mod a way to detroy planets that's far faster than my fully upgrated matter manipulator, without feeling like an absolute cheater X3

I have only one question, why cant i ravage those ugly USCM prisons? i can raid undestructible apex labs, yet not these? i hate those prisons. dearly.

thanks for updating the mod, too. :cool:

4. Xavius

Xavius Cosmic Narwhal

Because a few minidungeons, microdungeons, and full-out Dungeons have the same protections as the Mission worlds and Outpost.

5. Cosmogonic

Cosmogonic Intergalactic Tourist

and all of these goddamn USCM prisons had to be like that...that's friggin cheap.

6. Markelius

Markelius Space Kumquat

Can't you just turn off the generator in the middle of it?

7. Xavius

Xavius Cosmic Narwhal

Idunno, I've never been to one before.

8. crazyjat

crazyjat Yeah, You!

So, maybe I'm just missing something, but when I bring up the crafting menu I do not see the dozer anywhere. What am I doing wrong?

9. Crisium

Crisium Cosmic Narwhal

press C there should be a key buy it use it, then it should be in your techs

10. militarymike1776

militarymike1776 Space Hobo

So i downloaded all the minidozer files, added it to the game, but still can't make a blueprint, any help?[DOUBLEPOST=1426720889][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I pressed C there is nothing there.

11. Crisium

Crisium Cosmic Narwhal

Did you download from skizot attached file or the main mod download if the main download was a yes. Go an look for Shizots attached file, its on page 4 I think (memory is not all that great) replace the one you have with that one. make sure you delete the old one don't over wright. If that don't work post your log using the code format it the 5th one counting from the right. The error part will do no need for the whole log, and I'm sure some one will helps you out if I can't Brah.

12. MechSoldier

MechSoldier Void-Bound Voyager

I have to say I somewhat regret adding this mod to the server I host for my destructive friends. The video showcasing it showed that it would consume up energy while using it and the version I'm using seems to not do that. We all agreed on it being overpowered in this state. I don't dislike the mod, but I dislike my friends using it (have had to fill in giant tunnels on the surface of my home world).

13. Titanium

Titanium Existential Complex

And you thought vanilla Starbound was an ecological destruction simulator! From the makers of I Hate Biodiversity comes a thrilling new product...

14. Ishrindor

Ishrindor Cosmic Narwhal

I can't run this mod i get an error stating that it can't load the asset/player.config file
    Anyone know what could be wrong with it?

15. supdog

supdog Void-Bound Voyager

i get that too bruh. super annoying

16. Gevouden

Gevouden Big Damn Hero

Dekadrachm's fix on page five is working for me .

Still would like to see to se an actual update from the author , maybe with the big dozer fixed and working.

Btw , the additon of headlights would be awesome.

17. doctortee

doctortee Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Error: Exception raised during Root finishLoad: (AssetException) Could not read variant value /player.config:humanoidTiming

Have anyone an idea ?

18. optimusprime122

optimusprime122 Aquatic Astronaut

has this mod been abandoned

19. LoPhatKao

LoPhatKao Space Kumquat

Unofficial Pleased Giraffe Update
    I DONT OWN THIS - all credits to skizot
    I just love it so much :D

has both mini and mega dozer

Attached Files:

20. CrazyJoe

CrazyJoe Void-Bound Voyager

are you suppose to unpack the minidozer.modpak ? Before putting it in the mod folder. If so, then how do you do that?