1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Utility Backpacks mod 1.1

Utility backpacks giving heal, light and environment protection.

1. SeniorFight

SeniorFight Scruffy Nerf-Herder

SeniorFight submitted a new mod:

Utility Backpacks mod - utility backpacks light heal protection skin

Read more about this mod...

2. SeniorFight

3. SeniorFight

4. TSBob

TSBob Orbital Explorer

I was having a lot of fun with this mod until I tried to remove the third tier backpack. This resulted in a crash. This looks like a recreation of the error version 1.05 fixed. I am using version 1.1 of this mod.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
  5. SeniorFight

As I said, the last backpack isn't meant to be removed/put in too much, otherwise it would crash and I cannot fix it. We need to wait for Starbound devs to upgrade their "effects" system.

6. GROVER CURES HOUSES

GROVER CURES HOUSES Void-Bound Voyager

I don't know, I fixed it by using addPersistentEffect and removing the uninit() function entirely. It's not like it did much anyway, clearPersistentEffects takes a category name as an argument, not a unique effect name.

7. SeniorFight

the uninit() is to remove the effects after removing the backpacks, and this is crashing it.
    That's not what I would remove entirely...

8. GROVER CURES HOUSES

GROVER CURES HOUSES Void-Bound Voyager

It doesn't actually do anything.

9. midkiff87

midkiff87 Void-Bound Voyager

hmmm tried removing it and crashed tried editing the character equipment and it crashed tried uninstalling the mod and it acted like my character doesn't exist reinstalled mod and the character is back and still crashes why not remove the environment protection as the newest update makes the heat protection skin gives you all the protection anyways so kind of a redundant addition anyways and may be what is causing the crash

10. Leo9999

Leo9999 Void-Bound Voyager

Sooo... how can i remove it from my inventory?