1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Kill The Mole v1.60

Make the Mole and Frog Merchants Breakable, Golden Bunnies too!

1. Rossomak

Rossomak Void-Bound Voyager

Making some of the ship parts breakable would be good too. Maybe even npcs? lol.

2. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Meh, PestControl is better. ;)

3. Xestrix

Xestrix Void-Bound Voyager

To be fair, KTM came more than a year before PestControl :p Though, looking at PestControl, it looks like it does the same thing except for it doesn't reduce Golden Bunny health to a reasonable number like KTM does.

If I'm just missing something and PestControl really does offer something that KTM doesn't, let me know and I'll see what I can do :)

4. 409

409 Big Damn Hero

Some people enjoy the oddity present on the Golden Bunny statue. Why? Don't ask me.

5. ShroomiteWarlord1

ShroomiteWarlord1 Poptop Tamer

Any chance you could update it for one of the Giraffe editions? Pest Control hasnt been working for me :/

6. Mackinz

Kill the Mole =/= Pest Control

Pest Control is my mod. If Pest Control is not working for you, please report that in its discussion thread.

Kayuko likes this.
  7. Xestrix

Hi ShroomiteWarlord1, KTM was updated last for Upbeat Giraffe and should be working for Spirited Giraffe as well. Can you please let me know more about the issue you are having with KTM? I'd be happy to take a look.

8. ADDm1try

ADDm1try Void-Bound Voyager

update to glad giraffe please!!!

9. Mackinz

A. Just because it has not been updated to the most recent patch does not mean this simple mod does not work.
    B. My own mod, Pest Control, still works just fine.

10. Xestrix