1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED ILikeCheating - The ultimate multiplayer-friendly building tool (outdated) 1.20

Also, you can place grass and ores. :)

1. Narks

Narks Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Narks updated ILikeCheating - The ultimate multiplayer-friendly building tool with a new update entry:

Minor fixes and stuff

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. Narks

Narks updated ILikeCheating - The ultimate multiplayer-friendly building tool with a new update entry:

Minor fixes and stuff

3. Narks

Minor fixes and stuff

4. Wazaap

Wazaap Subatomic Cosmonaut

It's unique, I'll give you that, but unfortunately, my main problem is that the no-clip makes you go ~100mph (exaggerating) and that's a bit much for me...

5. Lex the Gallade

Lex the Gallade Void-Bound Voyager

can your mod fix that new FUCKING can't see can't use mechanic they added in the latest unstable release?

Narks likes this.
  6. Narks

I haven't looked in depth, but a brief glance suggests it's not possible.

A shame, really.

7. kingofdeath

kingofdeath Void-Bound Voyager

What does the multipass do?

8. renojonathanr

renojonathanr Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@Narks: I have the exact same question. What exactly does multipass do?

9. Sirex

Sirex Void-Bound Voyager

Me too what does it do?

10. Eternalmyst

Eternalmyst Big Damn Hero

Currently, I have the Creative Mode mod for building, and I really like this ILikeCheats mod too.
    Since the OP said that ILC is not compatible with CM, which should I use? I'm always doing mass building projects like space stations or villages which require a lot of blocks and furniture/decorations, so I really need the most convenient tools :cry:

11. renojonathanr

Well, the object and item spawners are directly craftable by hand, unlike Creative Mode's versions of those, which need to be crafted at an Ultimate Box. Unfortunately, ILikeCheating doesn't have the 256-slot chests that Creative Mode has, although arguably, ILikeCheating's noclip is better than Creative Mode's flight tech since you can go through walls with the former.

12. Narks

Giant chests have been deliberately left out due to compatibility issues. The idea is that my mod can be installed by clients without the server needing to install it. Creative Mode requires both clients and servers to have the mod installed.

13. renojonathanr

I know. I know.

14. Mayoko

Mayoko Subatomic Cosmonaut

Experiencing CTD due to apexpod, if I had to guess someone's renamed asset files on the inside asset files again. Here's my log file:
    Code:
    http://pastebin.com/H9vSsNhr
    You can bet your bottom dollar that it's not just apexpod.

After removing the offending recipes by searching folder with *item I then CTD'd again with another set of items here they are:

[12:53:35.217] Error: Could not instantiate item '[woodenlocker, 1, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'woodenlocker''
    [12:53:38.523] Error: Exception raised during Root finishLoad: (ItemException) Could not create blueprint item from recipe

after removing *woodenlocker,*woodenshelf,*woodenwallfan,*rockbat,*volcanopod,*medievalflagpolescreenshot,*statuspod,*ramdomfountain,*florandungeonpod,*fireflybush,*butterflybush,*cultistaltar,*adviandungeonpod,*apexdungeonpod,*avianscaptainschair2,*chestclassic,*glitchdungeonpod recipe files my game started fine.

I'm on Nightly Beta V. Upbeat Giraffe - Update 2, protocol: 670 Asset date March 12, 2015

Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
  15. Narks

I don't support the nightly, sorry.

16. Mayoko

Mayoko Subatomic Cosmonaut

Do you support unstable? thanks

Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
  17. Sirex

Sirex Void-Bound Voyager

For me they are :p

18. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

The question has been asked multiple times but never answered:

What does the Multipass do?

19. SparkydeVos

SparkydeVos Space Spelunker

Good mod. Does what it says on the packaging. But I have one complaint, or rather, a suggestion. Seeing as you have every other regular tech avaliable, make the regular Nanosuit avaliabe. I want to cheat some items in that are hard to get, such as instuments, and stuff. just to play around with my GF. But I DO actually want to go though the game without being completely invincible and being able to noclip. So please, make the regular nenosuit avaliable. And if it already is, I don't see it in the tech tab. Thanks for reading, and goodbye.

Eternalmyst likes this.
  20. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

Is there a way to make this work with Extended GUI? Installing that seems to break all the recipes for this.

21. Narks

You're probably better off spawning these items using admin commands. I'm targeting my mod towards players who want a "creative mode" playstyle on vanilla multiplayer servers.

22. kingofdeath

kingofdeath Void-Bound Voyager

@Narks what does multipass do?!?