1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Mini dozer 1.2 - update

Terraforming on a more human scale.

1. Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

That'd be nice, in the meantime I personally went in and removed the command to remove the background wall on my personal version, as I prefer to leave it on, myself...so that I can drop down some torches on my way back. ^^

2. Xavius

Xavius Cosmic Narwhal

What 'big bulldozer files' ? There's only files labeled for the minidozer.

3. Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

Did you get the file from the main download or from the attached link that the mod creator put in a post a bit up in the thread? Last time I saw, there was some sort of problem with the file updating in the DL link of the mod's main page, or something.

4. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

The big dozer files are hidden in the tech, recipes, and maybe items they should be pretty easy to tell the difference if your still having trouble let me know, doing this removes the big dozer, but it wasn't working anyways. On second though let me know if this works.

Attached Files:

5. CrazyJoe

CrazyJoe Void-Bound Voyager

I have a question. What do i need to change to get the mini dozer to not break down the background blocks?

6. Xavius

Xavius Cosmic Narwhal

Looks like the problem is fixed. The comment prior helped me realize what happened: I didn't realize I was supposed to DL the new version from the chat instead of the main link.

7. Goldobsidan

Goldobsidan Phantasmal Quasar

Hello, I dont know if its me or Im doing something wrong but I downloaded your mod and every time I try and run the game I get this crash.

(StarException) An Error occurred during loading:
    (TechDatabaseException) Error reading Tech config
    /tech/mech/minidozermech/minidozermech.tech
    Caused by: (Variant Exception) No such key in Variant::get("name")
    ClientApplication:: post SplashInitialization()
    ClientApplication::update()
    StarApplicationBase::run()
    _SDL_main
    _console_main

I scrolled though and found the dozer fix and installed that and still getting the same error. I am running the latest version of Starbound.

8. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Check the minidozer's tech file and tell me if it has a name option in it like name: somewhere near the top.

9. Goldobsidan

minidozermech.techitem has the first line of " "itemName" : "minidozerMechTech", "
    minidozermech.tech does not have a name: line anywhere in the file that I can find.

10. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

You tried my fix?

11. Goldobsidan

I did, Same error. ill try again

Same Crash. Get the game to pop up but it crashes when I get to the main menu

12. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

okay give me a sec

13. Gameguy155008

Gameguy155008 Seal Broken

Just making sure, this mod is for upbeat giraffe, right?

14. Goldobsidan

At the moment I dont believe so. Some people have been getting it to work, others havent. I personally have had issues with the default version and a fix made by another modder. Best advice I can give you, download it, give it a try (after backing up your stuff) and if it doesnt work stay tuned for an update.

15. Xavius

Xavius Cosmic Narwhal

Use the 'Minidozer Fix' that Dekadrachm posted, it's worked for me. That's your best bet.

16. Gameguy155008

Gameguy155008 Seal Broken

Alright thanks!!

17. Skizot

Skizot Zero Gravity Genie

18. Markelius

Markelius Space Kumquat

19. Mara1681

Mara1681 Phantasmal Quasar

I had a problem with that mod, so I removed it. But now I can't access the S.A.I.L. because that tech somehow stuck in S.A.I.L. and every time the game just crash. What should I do?

20. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

My fix took out the bulldozer big one and made a few changes. the big one is completely outdated
    If you still need help most your log file and let me view it.