1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED ILikeCheating - The ultimate multiplayer-friendly building tool (outdated) 1.20

Also, you can place grass and ores. :)

1. Wuuffles

Wuuffles Orbital Explorer

I want the invisible armor and nothing else
    (appear naked while wearing armor)

2. Radenius

Radenius Void-Bound Voyager

I just removed the folder... nothing bad happened at all. (I had no choice, I couldn't travel anywhere without getting stuck.)

edit: Oh, it messes up your quests. I've done all those already so that is why there is nothing to mess up.

3. StarScribe

StarScribe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

And I will ban them all the same :)

4. Radenius

So turns out ILC is not the culprit to my infinite travel bug, it just so happened to be the first thing that happened after installing it. Huge coincidence, basically. Took up the issue with Mysterious Stars guy.

5. Shadow.

Shadow. Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Welp, i have a idea to uninstall it...
    Create a new character, then complete reboot ship AI and upgrade to tier 8. You can use (SBSK)
    Then copy the .metadata of that char and then overwrite.
    I hope that works.
    Or after install it save ur metadata files.

6. Sirex

Sirex Void-Bound Voyager

Anti ban is a thing

7. Radenius

If I wanted to modify it so that all it was was item spawning, like it used to be, how would I go about that? It's modular and I should be able to remove what I don't like, and I don't want to mess with the SAIL AI or the tech suits, and just want the item spawning. What would I need to remove?

8. Sirex

Sirex Void-Bound Voyager

Well its simple just dele... Please buy the full version of Tutorial.exe to continue c:[DOUBLEPOST=1424552127][/DOUBLEPOST]
    EHHEM just delete the ai folder inside of the mod
    folder

9. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Uninstall is, apparently, not as easy as deleting the mod.

I uninstalled completely. Folder gone. Went onto a character which I hadn't used for anything relating to "ilikecheating", and he seemed fine for quite a while. Then I had a weird lag spike while exploring an arid planet, reloaded my assets to see if that would help, and then I noticed he suddenly had all crafting windows acting like the Spinning Wheel from ILC.

I have no idea what the hell happened, but I'm kinda angry. This was my legit character. Now every crafting window he interacts with can craft anything.

Edit: Wait a second. I also admined my character. And turning off admin mode gets rid of the issue entirely.

Goddamn, Chucklefish. Way to make admin characters OP.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  10. Narks

Narks Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The reason I made the previous versions modular is because it would unlock recipes, and some players voiced concerns to me that they did not want all their recipes unlocked. This version no longer unlocks recipes, so I removed that modular aspect (and I probably won't put it back, it was too much work).

I agree that messing with the SAIL AI or the tech suits should be made modular, though. I just haven't figured out a good way of doing it (or gotten around to it).

11. RatixFarrence

RatixFarrence Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This mod would work with other recipe appending mods that use existing assets correct?

12. Narks

Probably, but I don't guarantee or support it.

RatixFarrence likes this.
  13. Crisium

Crisium Cosmic Narwhal

Sorry for being off top but this seem like a good place to ask this. Would you happen to know what the text file is called that allows you to increase the range of the Matter Manipulator, not the block dig count. I have been looking on the forums as well as Mod pages and can't seem to find anything about it. There was an old mod that increased it but I cant recall the name. Any help or info you could give me would be great Brah.

14. Narks

It's in player.config.patch

{
    "op": "replace",
    "path": "/initialBeamGunRadius",
    "value": 300.0
    },

15. Crisium

Crisium Cosmic Narwhal

I looked in the player file and could not see it guess my eyes are not what they use to be, thanks Brah for taking the time to help me out.

16. Andrej363

Andrej363 Phantasmal Quasar

Im playing with this usefull mod since you released the first update and Its still getting better. I just coticed that there are no craftable erchius crystals or placemod for erchius crystal ore. Could you add in the next update please ?

17. renojonathanr

renojonathanr Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The erchius crystals that you get from the mission and/or buy from TerraMart after the mission are placeable. And they're the same ones you see in the mission itself.

18. Andrej363

Andrej363 Phantasmal Quasar

oh ok didnt know that thx

19. renojonathanr

renojonathanr Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@Narks, I fixed your buggy StarAdder library. Here's the code:

EDIT: New link: http://hastebin.com/esadewisiy.lua

Good day.

EDIT: NEVER forget proper type checking. Because your library doesn't check if vlPlayerPrimaryItem is a table first, it causes the two noclip techs in your mod that have the library upon left- or right-clicking without carrying any item to quit working until the player warps to another world.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
  20. Narks

Narks updated ILikeCheating - The ultimate multiplayer-friendly building tool with a new update entry:

Minor fixes and stuff

Read the rest of this update entry...