1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Utility Doors Mod 1.4k

[OUTDATED] Adds useful doors into Starbound

1. SeniorFight

SeniorFight Scruffy Nerf-Herder

SeniorFight submitted a new mod:

Utility Doors Mod - Adds useful doors into Starbound

Read more about this mod...

2. Fleshdancer

Fleshdancer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The images in the album all look weird. Could you make screenshots from in game instead. Can't make out what is what.

3. SeniorFight

Simply click on each of them to see, then you can zoom in to see the details, I'll work to show them in-game :)

4. Fleshdancer

Fleshdancer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I did click on them, obviously.

5. Markelius

Markelius Space Kumquat

I reccomend you speak with Healthire and have this merged as a part of Better Doors. You both seem to have the same idea.

6. SeniorFight

I know well Better doors mod, but I make separate light weight mods, like Utility Backpacks, Matter Manipulator upgrades etc...

This one is just for more doors that you and other people may use as mechanics and furniture in-game.

I just make my own light weight mods series. You can use this one and Better doors mod, but mine is checked and has no bugs at all, Better Doors mod has little bugs but much more content.

7. SeniorFight

8. SeniorFight

9. SeniorFight

10. jimmyjack

jimmyjack Phantasmal Quasar

I get this error in the logs :
    [18:01:00.615] Error: Could not load /objects/utilitydoors/other/outpostairlocklargeh/outpostairlocklargeH asset, using placeholder default.
    (AssetException) No such asset '/objects/utilitydoors/other/outpostairlocklargeh/outpostairlocklargeH'
    [18:01:00.617] Error: Could not load /objects/utilitydoors/other/outpostairlocklargeh/outpostairlocklargeH:default asset, using placeholder default.
    (AssetException) No associated frames file found for image '/objects/utilitydoors/other/outpostairlocklargeh/outpostairlocklargeH' while resolving image frame '/objects/utilitydoors/other/outpostairlocklargeh/outpostairlocklargeH:default'
    [18:01:01.031] Error: Could not load /objects/utilitydoors/other/outpostairlockh/outpostairlockH asset, using placeholder default.
    (AssetException) No such asset '/objects/utilitydoors/other/outpostairlockh/outpostairlockH'
    [18:01:01.032] Error: Could not load /objects/utilitydoors/other/outpostairlockh/outpostairlockH:default asset, using placeholder default.
    (AssetException) No associated frames file found for image '/objects/utilitydoors/other/outpostairlockh/outpostairlockH' while resolving image frame '/objects/utilitydoors/other/outpostairlockh/outpostairlockH:default'

11. SeniorFight

Yes, i know it. It's an asset bug, but everything works fine.
    I am going to try to patch it but i think it's because it's unstable giraffe...

12. jimmyjack

jimmyjack Phantasmal Quasar

Cool thanks I was just hoping it wasn't just mine and something was conflicting.

13. SeniorFight

14. SeniorFight

SeniorFight updated Utility Doors Mod with a new update entry:

Refreshing the mod content!

Read the rest of this update entry...

15. FlameSing

FlameSing Void-Bound Voyager

Very useful mod! But I can't find how to make these doors without admin mode..