1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Pixel Goods Store v1.20 (Upbeat Giraffe)

Furniture, furnishings and equipment!

1. Inny

Inny Cosmic Narwhal

Uh, nope, you're in unstable. Check on your steam page.

2. sosmic

sosmic Pangalactic Porcupine

yeah you was right
    i dont get how the server pass from stable to unstable but problem is solved.

3. GamingWithGingerale

GamingWithGingerale Void-Bound Voyager

Hey I get an error message whenever I start up starbound and I have this mod installed I installed It correctly but It crashes my starbound

4. Did you read the description and download the correct file? --> https://www.dropbox.com/s/rsw8tytvy4i8q8i/pgs.zip?dl=0

5. trailblazer57

trailblazer57 Subatomic Cosmonaut

latest stabound update broke the "okeagrass" material. starbound now crashes on load.

6. Inny

Inny Cosmic Narwhal

You need to add "category": "material" to all your .material files.

mastercookie likes this.
  7. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

8. Boogy

Boogy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm really really sorry guys, but the forums just wont let me post an update. Period. I've asked @Dunto and @FlyingAnonymoose for help now and hopefully an official popup "Resource was updated" will appear soon.

I have though updated the packed version as well as the "unstable" version to v1.22. Links are still the same: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rsw8tytvy4i8q8i/pgs.zip?dl=0

(For less confusion you can find the unpacked PGSunstable.zip link in previous posts by @teihoo )

9. IzunaTan

IzunaTan Phantasmal Quasar

I know this is totally unrelated, but nice profile pic xD always cirno

10. Snowpup

Snowpup Giant Laser Beams

Dangit, I just spent a bunch of time updating all of those files and was going to post on your behalf. x.x

You're too quick!

Boogy and SleepySquidd like this.
  11. Boogy

Boogy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

:oops: :rolleyes: at least there's always someone willing to help! Thanks :)

Snowpup likes this.
  12. Cauchemare

Cauchemare Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I may be terribly wrong, since my game is modded as hell, but it seems that the latest stable update broke your mod somehow D:

[15:20:33.423] Error: Could not instantiate item '[liquidoil, 1, {}]'. (MaterialException) Error loading material file /tiles/materials/okeamagmabrick.material
    Caused by: (VariantException) No such key in Variant::get("category")

A lot of errors like that. Or is that only me?

Edit: Wait a minute. It looks like me iz a dumb slowpoke :S

13. Kogiskul

Kogiskul Void-Bound Voyager

What was the issue?

14. Snowpup

The Starbound update.

15. Kogiskul

Kogiskul Void-Bound Voyager

You mean Starbound itself is messing it up?

16. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

The last update made materials require one line more of coding than before. Several mods haven't updated. Boogy has already updated PGS, but has been unable to update the main download.

Snowpup and Kogiskul like this.
  17. Snowpup

Yeah, this basically. I'd get used to mods breaking my friends.

18. crazygreggy

crazygreggy Phantasmal Quasar

Bogy, is there any chance of seeing Stimlab updated? Or is that gone for good?

19. jimmyjack

jimmyjack Phantasmal Quasar

Wish I could figure out how to update the changes to generalstore mod I had a working version untill the last patch a day or so ago.

20. crazygreggy

crazygreggy Phantasmal Quasar

It would be that extra line of coding required now for all materials. Speak sweetly and kindly to Snowpup as there are several updated mods thanks to him.