Avali Nexus 18: Legal Somewhere

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Avali Nexus, Feb 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farrem

Farrem Void-Bound Voyager

Welp, it's time for me to get back into the RP.
    Hetuni would finally exit her solace in the cargo areas, making her way back to the lobby and looking around, tentatively walking towards a certain group (@Ehksidian @TheTrueUmbrakiin @gonzogonz ), she is not currently in armor and is wearing her normal clothing.
    "Hi..."
    She quickly looks at the kit, giggling a bit.
    "She's cute..."

2. TheTrueUmbrakiin

TheTrueUmbrakiin Giant Laser Beams

Kal attempts to pull the small Avali up onto his lap.

3. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

Shai glanced up from looking at the kit, and saw the new Avali entering the room. "Oh, hello!" He smiled and waved at the Avali, who was still far shorter than he.

4. Intrebute

Intrebute Pangalactic Porcupine

; A;
    That means you're ahead :DD
    Oh boy, then I've really been doing it wrong. And yeh, that zip file would be tots appreciated o wo
    *And Intre was never to be seen again*

Calabrese likes this.
  5. TheTrueUmbrakiin

Kal looks toward the new arrival. "Hey, there! Is there anyone else on this ship right now?"

6. Farrem

She smiled and waved, tilting her head a bit and speaking. "Celions, correct?", after saying so she froze a bit and shook her head. "I'm sorry, I didn't introduce myself, my name is Hetuni."
    "I think there would be plenty, although I wouldn't know, I spent quite a while down in the cargo areas..." She looks down as she is saying so, shuffling a bit.

7. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"Yeah, we're Celions... You can come over here if you like, Hetuni." Kal is currently sitting on the floor near a few pillows that were already there.

8. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

"Yep, we're both Celions. It's nice to meet you, Hetuni! My name is Shai. Shai Morun." He smiled at Hetuni. He couldn't stop thinking about everything so far. Wow. Two aliens who could speak already. It was astounding!

9. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"Oh, right. My name is Kalsoru- Kal for short. Nice meeting you too, Hetuni!"

10. Farrem

She tentatively goes over near him, curling up in one of the pillows. "Okay..."
    "It's nice to meet you, Shai and Kalsoru!" She continues smiling, messing with the feathers on her tail a bit as she stays in the seat.
    (Note, she is speaking quickly and just as you end a sentence.)

11. SomeGuyNamedDavid

SomeGuyNamedDavid Big Damn Hero

Well, I never said I'm doing it right. I'm probably not, either, since so far I'm just moving from one type of wrong to another.
    Here's that zip. Over 4 gigs, good luck. I'll also try to put up a patch that brings the pack up to date, will be a lot smaller.

Intrebute likes this.
  12. Legotank1110

Legotank1110 Pangalactic Porcupine

// back from school..... How's everyone doing?
    IMG_0255.JPG IMG_0256.JPG
    All the colored slips are on, just letting them dry overnight, It should be in the kiln tomorrow and be done sometime by the end of the week.

Intrebute, dtanotrew, Rukii and 2 others like this.
  13. Comito

Comito Pangalactic Porcupine

Comito nods. He is still standing on his hind paws and holding the cutter in his talons as he cuts into the creature's hide. "I'm sure it would help our own soldiers stay alive longer."

14. TheTrueUmbrakiin

"Now, now, there's no need to be so uptight. I just want to get back in space, and I think Shai just wants to meet species he hasn't yet." Kal checks something on one of his cobalt-colored gauntlets, making sure the shield discs are locked in place.

15. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

Shai nodded, and sat down on a pillow nearby. "So...how are you?"

16. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

;w; So lonely...

17. Calabrese

Calabrese Guest

Hey that looks nice :)

18. gonzogonz

gonzogonz Phantasmal Quasar

*holds on tightly as she gets lifted*
    *looks over towards Hetuni and squeaks*

19. joeyThomas

joeyThomas Void-Bound Voyager

//void previous 2 posts
    *sighs as he looks out a window from the medical bed*

How am I going to pay the bill? I don't think they accept avaliain money.

*continues to look out the window*

It could have been worse, if no one found me and I bled to death. That's what the kineptic and that alien with scales and fur probably wanted that to happen

*looks at the bandaged shoulder*

Revenge will be mine

20. Legotank1110

Legotank1110 Pangalactic Porcupine

// Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.