1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Pixel Goods Store v1.20 (Upbeat Giraffe)

Furniture, furnishings and equipment!

1. StarScribe

StarScribe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you for the update! Time to have tons of funzies again :D

Hope you will continue to actively update this mod again with new furniture for the new stable build when there is time, its just excellent.

2. StarBrethren

StarBrethren Phantasmal Quasar

Fan-TAS-tic mod! I just did an updated showcase of your mod and showed it to my YT community! Thank you for all the time you've spent making this mod!

Boogy likes this.
  3. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

Cool, thanks for the updated mod showcase/review! While Boogy is still not active here, I will be updating the info page and mod files for him. He may or may not return to Starbound, atm he says he's busy with other games and things :)

4. Hibob42

Hibob42 Subatomic Cosmonaut

So, while working and creating a base, their are a few things that I find missing for decorations.
    -An egg timer for the kitchen
    -plates with food/ingredients on them for decoration
    -TVS DONT WORK! ME WANT CARTOONS! IN SPACE! CARTOONS IN SPACE! SPACE CARTOONS! YAY!
    -Crafting decorations, like hammers/wrenches
    Just some thoughts.

5. Inny

Inny Cosmic Narwhal

Glass platforms. I found them missing when building a greenhouse.

6. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

humanoidTiming is not found anywhere in the PGS mod - I'm assuming some other mod is breaking things for you? Or a combination of mods? Anyyway looks like you have a file called player.config.patch that is trying to modify "humanoidTiming" which is not present in player.config or the patch file removed it.

7. FuNiOnZ

FuNiOnZ Big Damn Hero

8. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

I checked the old version, and I can't find glass platforms anywhere - so I'm guessing they were from some other mod?

9. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

The problem is with forum software that doesn't seem to want to update the resource properly. It is well known issue with starbound forums... almost every author had some sort of issue with mod updates.

FuNiOnZ likes this.
  10. Inny

Inny Cosmic Narwhal

Nah, just something that would have been cool in my base. :) Odd that they didn't think about it.

11. Wall of Knowledge

Wall of Knowledge Cosmic Narwhal

I seem to be having a persistent crash with this mod as of this morning:
    Code:
    [11:04:42.766] Error: Fatal Exception Caught: (StarException) An error occurred during loading: (MaterialException) Error loading material file /tiles/materials/ufowallpaper.material
    Caused by: (VariantException) No such key in Variant::get("category")
    Removing the mod causes the game to function normally.
    I attempted to use this file instead, as recommended above, but this just transferred the error to a different item:
    Code:
    [11:07:03.403] Error: Fatal Exception Caught: (StarException) An error occurred during loading: (MaterialException) Error loading material file /tiles/materials/okeagrass.material
    Caused by: (VariantException) No such key in Variant::get("category")

12. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

You're on nightly branch ... something changed today ... I'll have a look and I'll probably just post the nightly thing separately here.

Edit: OK got it, they added new "category": "materials" to most materials ... i'll post a link to updated version in a a new post in few mins.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
  13. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

Hey all, here'te the new nightly version - which is basically the same download link as my first posted "unstable" link - but this one should actually work for all the ppl using the "nightly" version (and not the new stable!!): https://www.dropbox.com/s/20wlyvo8k5axx0g/PGSunstable.zip?dl=0

P.s.: It's in unpacked format - so remeber to remove pgs.modpak if you used it prior.

14. penguinscout

penguinscout Void-Bound Voyager

I installed the latest version, but I get a crash.... :(

15. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

Look for the link in the post above yours if you're still using the NIGHTLY branch.

StarScribe likes this.
  16. StarScribe

Man... I miss the good ol frequent updates adding new furniture once in a while, while we appreciate the mod being maintained I was really hoping it would continue to grow not just be maintained :/ I just really love this mod!

17. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

There's are some ppl that might do some additions to the mod, if they do, I'll add those and post an update. So hopefully there will be some expansion to the mod. As for me, I'm bad with art sadly :/

18. StarScribe

Alrighty, everyone who is good with art and love this mod... sprite some awesome furniture for these guys and maybe they will put it in!? :D

19. jimmyjack

jimmyjack Phantasmal Quasar

Wow i was getting the same error you were and it fixed with funionz help!

20. sosmic

sosmic Pangalactic Porcupine

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015