1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Banni's Leather Works 1.4 Rebalanced

Gears made from leather

1. Banished

Banished Subatomic Cosmonaut

Been busy last few days so if anyone can give me an idea for Tier 6 armor etc would be good. I will work on a patch with new content sometime soon guys.

2. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

Nice mod! Could you help me with somthing? I been trying to create a pistol but I did everything from what I can tell and it still says "error asset player.config" I am assuming there is somthing trying to find the config but I hate it so maybe I missed a file or I completely screwed up a line of code.(I am very new to this) I have look through tutorials but outdated and tried compairing to other gun mods and can't figure it out.

Banished likes this.
  3. Banished

I am new to it as well :rofl: Well anyway if you can copy the lines and stuff and put them into a spoiler here or PM me I can try read them and see whats wrong, "try"

4. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

I was recently told I was using outdated code so that would be the issue. One person is going to link me to more current tutorials but if it be easier as I feel it is only one problem what the correct code for fixing this...

{
    "__merge" : [],
    "defaultBlueprints" : {
    "__merge" : [],
    "tier1": [
    { "item" : "Luger" }
    ]
    }
    }

5. Banished

Yeah I have no idea what I am looking at haha..

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
  6. SleepySquidd

SleepySquidd Tragically Magic Hands

It should be something like this:
    Code:
    [
       {
          "op":"add",
          "path":"/defaultBlueprints/tier1/-",
          "value":[
             {
                "item":"Luger"
             }
          ]
       }
    ]

I may be a bit off in the path area but that's an easy enough fix.

7. Banished

Ahh so the player.config?

Heres mine for my mod

[ {"op":"add","path":"/defaultBlueprints/tier1/-","value":{"item":"leatherchest"} },
    {"op":"add","path":"/defaultBlueprints/tier1/-","value":{"item":"leatherhead"} },
    {"op":"add","path":"/defaultBlueprints/tier1/-","value":{"item":"leatherlegs"} },
    {"op":"add","path":"/defaultBlueprints/tier1/-","value":{"item":"skinningknife"} },
    {"op":"add","path":"/defaultBlueprints/tier1/-","value":{"item":"skinningknife+1"} },
    {"op":"add","path":"/defaultBlueprints/tier1/-","value":{"item":"huntersleatherchest"} },
    {"op":"add","path":"/defaultBlueprints/tier1/-","value":{"item":"huntersleatherhead"} },
    {"op":"add","path":"/defaultBlueprints/tier1/-","value":{"item":"huntersleatherlegs"} },
    {"op":"add","path":"/defaultBlueprints/tier1/-","value":{"item":"leathertanningrack"} },
    {"op":"add","path":"/defaultBlueprints/tier1/-","value":{"item":"hunterlordschest"} },
    {"op":"add","path":"/defaultBlueprints/tier1/-","value":{"item":"hunterlordshead"} },
    {"op":"add","path":"/defaultBlueprints/tier1/-","value":{"item":"hunterlordslegs"} },
    {"op":"add","path":"/defaultBlueprints/tier1/-","value":{"item":"dragonslayerchest"} },
    {"op":"add","path":"/defaultBlueprints/tier1/-","value":{"item":"dragonslayerhead"} },
    {"op":"add","path":"/defaultBlueprints/tier1/-","value":{"item":"dragonslayerlegs"} },
    {"op":"add","path":"/defaultBlueprints/tier1/-","value":{"item":"dragonslayerscloak"} },
    {"op":"add","path":"/defaultBlueprints/tier1/-","value":{"item":"hunterlordscloak"} },
    {"op":"add","path":"/defaultBlueprints/tier1/-","value":{"item":"huntersleathercloak"} },
    {"op":"add","path":"/defaultBlueprints/tier1/-","value":{"item":"huntingrifle"} }

]

8. SleepySquidd

SleepySquidd Tragically Magic Hands

Yes, everything is syntactically correct (it should go in a file called player.config.patch)

I can't remember if it's tier 1 or tier 0, however.

9. Banished

Banished updated Banni's Leather Works with a new update entry:

1.3.6 New Hunting Rifle!

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. Banished

Hello all its been a very long time. I am in the process of getting up to date with the new codes needed to make mods and will finish off what I left here before making a bigger project.

11. Banished

BLW Returns! Now works!

12. Banished

1.4 Rebalanced