1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED UI Scale 2015-02-08

Changes width and height requirements so you get x1 ui scaling at more resolutions

1. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

v6ooo submitted a new mod:

UI Scaling - Increases the width or height required for x2 UI scale. You can edit values yourself!

Read more about this mod...

2. poweredbygamespy

poweredbygamespy Phantasmal Quasar

can you add some screenshots? its difficoult to imagine the size of the windows

3. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

I added 2 screenshots. I hope they help show what what scaling I'm talking about. The text explains it a lot more.

4. poweredbygamespy

Ah i see. The difference is huge. Does it work with your bigger ui windows mod?

5. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

Why wouldn't it? :)

I did not make the user interface scale. The user interface scales automatically in Starbound. I only changed at what point it scales.

6. poweredbygamespy

Nice to hear. Ill install it immediately when i get home

7. darkvulpine

darkvulpine Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can we get a mod to make the UI bigger, while still at high resolution? I hate how small the UI is, mostly just the HP, Hotkey bar, and side menu. Inventory menus can stay small.

8. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

I have't looked if it's possible to have different scales at the same time. it might work but it might also require a whole remodel and new mod. I'm not really taking mod request and I tend to only make what I will use and update myself.

Can you do 2 things for me. Post the resolution you're using and a screenshot and I'll look into it though.

9. darkvulpine

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mb67ql2h6c2gkh3/Screenshot 2015-02-15 14.52.06.png?dl=0

That is 1920 x 1080.

The inventory window is a good size, and doesn't block much of the screen, however having HP so far out of my primary viewing range I find to be sub-par. No fault of yours of course. I just feel it a hassle I have to play on a much lower resolution, and reducing my viewing distance, just to play comfortably. Now, if this was the designed view distance it'd not bother me so much, but other players have an advantage, though limited with tiny UI... it is a give and take situation... but then again all these mods are also changing the game anyways.

10. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

I could not find a way to change scale on just a certain part of the UI.
    I could change size of everything on the actionbar except for the actual item slots (itemgrid) so that's a no go.
    It is possible to re-anchor the health & energy bars but this also moves unwanted parts of the ui.
    It is possible to change the size of the health & energy bars.

11. darkvulpine

Health and energy are the main thing I'd like resized anyways. Personally I find this a fault on the original design, and hope that this becomes an adjustable feature in the future as a default part of Starbound.

12. Multistream

Multistream Void-Bound Voyager

Does it still work? When ypu got 16' 1366x768 you need that

13. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

Pretty sure it does but it would show up as unnamed mod because it doesn't have a metadata file.

14. Multistream

Multistream Void-Bound Voyager

Does not seem to work with latest version

15. becritical

becritical Intergalactic Tourist

It doesn't seem to work for me as well, I have 1.3.3, and I don't have giraffe_storage, just storage folder.

16. becritical

becritical Intergalactic Tourist

nevermind I have solved the problem, my solution was 1920×1080 and I had to set scaling to 3 to see a difference, from the description I was under the impression that he would already work at 2, but I guess to it's the default value.

17. Leafio

Leafio Void-Bound Voyager

No longer working? Steam viewersion, steamapps/common/Starbound/mods folder.

18. 萍琪派

萍琪派 Void-Bound Voyager

is there could be *1.5x UI any time...