1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Coordinates Megathread

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Izzabelle, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Milly Rainbowskittlez Cosmic Narwhal

Im looking for Pussplum seeds. The last time i ran through this, i had little luck in finding them. I dont think they grow naturally anymore :c

2. Leatherneck

Leatherneck Pangalactic Porcupine

They do, as I have like a million of them. However, I didn't take notes where I found them unfortunately. :facepalm:

Milly Rainbowskittlez likes this.
  3. bumblebree

bumblebree Poptop Tamer

955509890 -803400847
    the planet that ry4444n posted on the first page has some pussplum seeds in a surface alien chest a little ways to the left, if you haven't checked it out yet. not sure if there are any wild pussplums but i've just gotten the seeds.

planet info:
    alpha al athfar 3278, planet IV
    risky, alien plant life, radiation

Milly Rainbowskittlez likes this.
  4. DinoDisaster

DinoDisaster Void-Bound Voyager

Isn't there any kind of trash folder, where a mod can restore the old thread, and then merge them?
    It is a fair bit annoying that 7-8 pages of coordinates just goes out the drain.
    I had it as an anchor in google chrome, and it took a few minutes before I figured out that it simply wasn't there anymore, which I have never experienced on any forums beforehand (except for TOS violations)

Roselle likes this.
  5. ScrubNiggurath

ScrubNiggurath Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is it just me or is it impossible to get coords to actually load? It sits there at the processing screen for like, Ever.

6. Wrayke

Wrayke Void-Bound Voyager

It sometimes takes a few minutes for the coordinates to load, most likely because all sectors were combined into one which makes the scrollable universe 3-4 times its original size. I'm not fond of the load time, and something like a pre-loaded native map would be nice, but it does add something to the "my ship was heavily damaged and I'm repairing it" experience.

7. M_Sipher

M_Sipher Oxygen Tank

... has anyone found a USCM prison on a Forest world?

8. ScrubNiggurath

ScrubNiggurath Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If by a few minutes you mean half an hour then maybe.

Doesn't help that if you exit out of the captain's seat while it's "loading" the seat becomes inaccessible unless you exit and rejoin, Which in my experience guarantees a crash.

Chucklefish pls.

bumblebree, Roselle and Zerbirus like this.
  9. Wrayke

Wrayke Void-Bound Voyager

Win 7 OS

Beta Lambda Gem 44V - Radiation - Tropical - Risky

x = 538065143
    Y = -804597797

Science facility with matter block generator and scientist glasses + pants. Chests on the surface galore! In these chests I found butterfly wings, a banana mask, berry hat, and hazmat shirt.

Also a small Glitch wizard tower, and Avian Airship. Nothing great in the airship, but it was fun to explore.

FYI, pulled these coords from here: http://orcz.com/Starbound:_Coordinates . Didn't want to plagiarize.

10. Saphykun

Saphykun Void-Bound Voyager

Reposting coords x)
    Win 8.1 64-bit
    X=4779653, Y=-563258150

I: Apex village west. Mushroom villages scattered about. Glitch merchant east (assuming still alive). Sugar in mushroom village to the west.
    Ia: Apex course run lab southeast, Avian village west. Mushroom villages scattered about. Planet contains cotton candy/cloud trees.
    Ib: Flower biome upon teleport, contains sugar! Gold Avian Temple (not tomb) west.
    All forest planets in orbit I contained tomatoes, coffee beans, and carrots.

II: Blue Avian tomb and Glitch wizard merchant west. Sewer east. Contains Flower biome.

Late edit: One of the desert planets has a surface tar/oil biome, so if you're feeling lazy you can shlurp up oil in the west.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2015
  11. Lord Scrappington

Lord Scrappington Subatomic Cosmonaut

im dissapointed at the lack of
    USCM MILITARY/SECRET BASES (not uscm prisons)
    i really need the kitchen themed items, also i need a chef npc spawner, im opening a restaurant wagon on my novakid's ship

Temchak likes this.
  12. kode54

kode54 Void-Bound Voyager

Yes, there was a thread. The coordinates within apply to Enraged Koala, but not Upbeat Giraffe.

13. Lord Scrappington

Lord Scrappington Subatomic Cosmonaut

they do, i've found them before, gotta check if it was in my home system, the name sounds so yucky i discarded them as soon as i read it :p

14. kode54

kode54 Void-Bound Voyager

I have found a few places with them. You want to try Alien planets, and dig around until you find a Flesh Cave biome. They're usually radioactive, and often layered near bone.

15. Carfanatic

Carfanatic Aquatic Astronaut

No there was a thread for Upbeat Giraffe posted that was up to 12 pages clearly posted with the same title as this thread but since a mod didn't post it they deleted the whole thing and then made this one just so they could take credit for it.

16. Solinias

Solinias Void-Bound Voyager

I believe the reason the thread was removed was due to the fact that 80% of the coordinates in there didn't work for a majority of the users and it was mostly more of a complaint thread of "This guy's coordinates didn't work" or "You didn't mention that this is for Mac, not PC" or all that other fun stuff, so creating a new thread was most likely needed as an attempt at a fresh start as well as with the most recent mini-update.

I mean really, mod-bashing is just bad and it makes you look bad, so I'd offer a suggestion of take five chill pills with a tall glass of chill juice and call us in the morning. (I do apologize for the potential de-railment of the thread but mud-slinging upon mods rather annoys me.)

I believe if I remember correctly, I've found an abundance on Alien planets so give one of them a try.

mewfan151 likes this.
  17. Carfanatic

Carfanatic Aquatic Astronaut

There was only one that didn't work in there that was for the correct OS for me and sorry I would be fired rightfully so and never get a job in the industry again if I handled the threads like the mod did for this one(hopefully they work for free and then a privileges revoke would be in order). There could have been many ways to handle it if there was and issue but deletion with no warning is just a failure. It would have been easy to change the name of the old thread and given a reason for it there could have been a merge and then a simple explanation about why the change/merge or many other things that could have been done none of which involved deletion and no explanation.

18. Solinias

Solinias Void-Bound Voyager

If you wish to go at this, then please inbox me so we can converse there (when I wake up for it is way past the time I had planned on going to sleep, thank you movie marathon) and not clutter up the thread with non-informative posts. But to briefly answer you; I've tried several pages of coordinates and none of them worked because mostly ALL of them either lacked any mandatory information such as OS, Stable/Unstable, etc or they were wrongly typed coordinates, so I gotta throw in my tree fiddy about non-working coordinates (I'm glad some worked for you). Basically saying that the mod who deleted the thread and made this one to be lynched because the actions were sudden and most likely was discussed with other mods and not with the user-base is more wrong than giving Rosie o'Donnell a new t.v. series. So what if that's how it was handled, I've seen several threads go through the same thing not only here, but at least three dozen others I've been to so it's not anything new. If you gotta beef with the mod, address it with them via inboxing, but don't say stuff like that unless you're really ready to be put into a debate.

Anywho, goodnight, to the moderator Izzabelle and any other potentially reading this; I apologize for this and appropriately asked to have the discussion moved, being an ex-mod of two years has some autodefense-triggers when slander is involved. I will have some coordinates tomorrow, I found a couple nice planets I want to share (Doing this post via phone).

mewfan151 likes this.
  19. RuinsFate

RuinsFate Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Windows 8.1 64 Bit

989817867, -17131713
    Beta Mu Ara 452 IV
    Moderate, Arid
    Just to the right of beam-down, in a bone chest.

Jeff.

20. leracos

leracos Subatomic Cosmonaut

I know it's kinda late, but I found Crystal plants on my new Glitch, as of Upbeat Giraffe Update 2. Assets from Feb 3rd. Don't have the coordinates though. :(