1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Perennial Crops 1.7 for Starbound 1.0+

Avoid the annoying chore of replanting your crops, keeping the annoying chore of watering them!

1. Toyi85

Toyi85 Phantasmal Quasar

Toyi85 submitted a new mod:

Perennial Crops - Avoid the annoying chore of replanting your crops

Read more about this mod...

2. AlexQuinn13

AlexQuinn13 Pangalactic Porcupine

This needs to be updated for the new current stable version: v. Upbeat Giraffe. I love the idea of not having to replant crops! Esp since I make a greenhouse for the farmable's on the base planet.

3. Toyi85

Toyi85 Phantasmal Quasar

The unstable version works fine with the stable release, changed the title to reflect that

4. AlexQuinn13

Ah ok thanks!

5. Toyi85

Toyi85 Phantasmal Quasar

6. Aleyck

Aleyck Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So is this compatible with CompactCrops? If not could you find a way to make it so?

7. Toyi85

Toyi85 Phantasmal Quasar

It should be, I'm using the new patch system; if it's not then you should report it with the creator of CompactCrops. But most importantly, how about you test it yourself before asking? We are very eager to fix bugs or implement functions, but it's rude to ask a modder to fix something you didn't even try to know if it's working wrong in the first place...

8. sosmic

sosmic Pangalactic Porcupine

@ Toyi85: big thx for this mod it's rly usefull.

yes i just tried and both mod are compatible. =)

9. Toyi85

Toyi85 Phantasmal Quasar

Thanks a lot for the confirmation! Haven't been able to play lately, but If someone could check PerennialCrops, CompactCrops & Harvester Beamgun working together, I think we may have the best combo for farming ever! :D

10. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Can confirm as affirmative.

Will be checking Harvester Beamgun later, but it should be fine.

11. Leinad Werecat

Leinad Werecat Subatomic Cosmonaut

I noticed this mod doesn't seem to work with the crystal plants, but Idk if those are obtainable anyway since I used the Creative Mode mod to get the seeds early. =P
    ....I like crystal things okay? xD

12. Toyi85

Toyi85 Phantasmal Quasar

That's correct, the mod doesn't support crystal seeds, dye flowers, mushrooms or thorn plants because they are currently unobtainable (or don't exist) in the game. May consider adding support to them later if it's really a wanted feature, though.

13. Leinad Werecat

Leinad Werecat Subatomic Cosmonaut

Ah, I guess that makes sense. It would be nice, to me, but I'd also like to imagine those plants will have some future purpose later.

14. ranafuineluva

ranafuineluva Seal Broken

Is it compatible with Frackin' Universe?

15. Toyi85

Toyi85 Phantasmal Quasar

Sincerely I have no idea, Frackin' universe is a complete overhaul. It should be compatible if he uses the original plant's assets, but obviously I don't cover the new crops he adds. Anyway, that's outside my scope, you are asking the wrong modder.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
  16. AlexQuinn13

Will this work with the new update Spirited Giraffe?

17. Toyi85

Toyi85 Phantasmal Quasar

Yes, nothing changed. Will update the title and modpak info to reflect this fact. Thanks!

AlexQuinn13 likes this.
  18. AlexQuinn13

Awesome! And works perfectly with the harvester beam! :party:<3

19. Toyi85

Toyi85 Phantasmal Quasar

For anyone interested, the 1.1 version of the mod is still working and relevant. Just updated the Starbound version to "Pleased Giraffe" in the name.

AlexQuinn13 likes this.
  20. whitekitestrings

whitekitestrings Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i love this mod, and it's basically perfect, except for some reason potato seeds won't stay in the ground. they're the only thing i've encountered so far that i have to replant every time i harvest them. tiny, and honestly barely even annoying, but i figured i should point it out.