1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Lopunny Race Mod PG V0.1

Add Lopunnys as a playable race.

1. Ochiru Yuki

Ochiru Yuki Existential Complex

Jawohl, right away kind sir!

2. Ochiru Yuki

Ochiru Yuki updated Lopunny Race Mod with a new update entry:

Supply Drop V2.4

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1422618808][/DOUBLEPOST]Updates not up for play, if it does not start do let me know and ill see what i can do when i get to it!

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
  3. steveduck2345

steveduck2345 Void-Bound Voyager

Just Tried to run it, it dosnt quite work on the new stable build yet, friend. sorry to bring bad news.

4. Bloody_Kain

Bloody_Kain Phantasmal Quasar

Here too. The game crashes, if I install this or the other Pokemon Race Mod.
    Too bad. Had thought I could play my beloved Lopunny Girl again. :-(

5. steveduck2345

I'm sure with a bit more time, the lopunnys will be ready to sail again! Just gotta wait, I guess.

6. JovialSkunk

JovialSkunk Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Not to rush, but when can we expect an update for the new stable?

7. Alerin_Galencer

Alerin_Galencer Void-Bound Voyager

Hes working on it, it currently has issues due to it being still on the "_merge" format of the old Mods so he has to edit this one to fit the current modding format of the stable, and it will be a while.

8. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

All I'm gonna say, Ochiru, is that you better add Mega-Evolutions to this mod.

That is all.

Glad to see you're also back. :)

9. Alerin_Galencer

If that can be done on Starbound at all. lol

10. steveduck2345

MAYBE A CUSTOM TECH! It could consume energy per second to be in Mega form!

11. FlatChestGirl

FlatChestGirl Space Hobo

Oh, Pokemon! I love Pokemon!

I hope there are projects for other Pokemon, too. I would love to play Starbound as Diancie!

Great job!

12. Alerin_Galencer

Well if he could it'll probably have to wait a while for a newer update version after it updates from the updated Upbeat Giraffe.

13. Ochiru Yuki

I found the prob but its gonna take abit, every code that uses a merge systems need to be change out due to the system no longer using merge...
    Patience for this will take some time and i cant just work on it stright through the day...

shoo demanding :rofl: but i thank you for your kindness eather way, maybe i might weasel in something. im redesigning the lopunny bodes tho so its gonna be some time.

i do not know how to work with tech, so ima have to find something and use "accidently brake it" so see how it works.

i would like to give a ETA, only problem is due to my dissabilitys i have to give my self planty of time to work. It also help lessen the stress i have if im not staring at a deadline every 30 sec... In due time.

14. Alerin_Galencer

Thats why I said it will be a while, because I know you ave your things to do as well so hey.

15. steveduck2345

It was mostly a suggestion, But I'm glad you thought highly enough of it to possibly use it.

16. Lunamarel

Lunamarel Void-Bound Voyager

I'm looking forward to when this mod works with upbeat giraffe. Good luck working it out and know that you'll get a download, and maybe even a rate, from me when you get it working.

17. Kataclysm69

Kataclysm69 Intergalactic Tourist

am I the only one that gets the default.treasurepools error thing or is it just me?

18. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Hi, Kataclysm. Both of Ochiru's race mods are in need of fixing. Please be patient, as he is already working on the necessary fixes. Until the fixes are released, please avoid using the Lopunny and Lucario race mods, though have a blast after they are!

19. Kataclysm69

Kataclysm69 Intergalactic Tourist

oh... Thank you for telling me. I will wait in anticipation to be a big sexy bunny. Plus, just a note for anyone. Am I the only one that wants a ZOROARK RACE!?!? Because that would be kickass.

20. Ochiru Yuki

Many thanks for you patiance and kindness, so here some mimilop fishing goodness for you guys....
    Current Working Order:

[​IMG]

Lunamarel likes this.