1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED GWTB Costumes 1.5 (Cheerful Giraffe)

Costumes from the Gone with the Blastwave online comic.

1. ChikoEduardo

ChikoEduardo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

ChikoEduardo submitted a new mod:

GWTB Costume - Reds costume from the Gone with the Blastwave online comic.

Read more about this mod...

Mage_Ethatre likes this.
  2. LizardEatsBrain

LizardEatsBrain Void-Bound Voyager

You could change the fabric file to a patch so that other mods altering with this file don't cause conflicts.

3. ChikoEduardo

Sure. I could add a separated download link for it. It's only needed for old characters so it makes sense to make it available only for those who need it.

4. ChikoEduardo

I've been working on the mod a bit more and I have Blues and Yellows kinda ready... There's one thing I'm not sure about, though. Their trenchcoats are a bit too short. I used the scientist costume to make them and while I was looking for sprites to edit, I found a longer coat and with boots instead of shoes. I'm thinking about editing these ones and replacing them with the short ones. Maybe I could make it so female characters use the short one instead. It's just a thought, though. I might just leave their coats alone.

I also worked on one of the civilians that appear in the comic.
    [​IMG]
    Does someone remembers this guy? :p

There are still some small details to add into the mod so I will probably update it tomorrow, as soon as I get back home.

Mage_Ethatre and Pohany like this.
  5. SmaugTheDragon

SmaugTheDragon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Don't forget the greens!
    Also dungeons and microdungeons looking like abandoned buildings fortified by these guys!

6. ChikoEduardo

I always forget the greens. I'll add them on the next next release. xD

Also, adding content like that would be cool. I need to learn how to do that, though. :p

7. ChikoEduardo

8. LizardEatsBrain

This would be the .patch variant of the newest fabric.item file:
    Code:
    [
    {
        "op" : "add",
        "path" : "/learnBlueprintsOnPickup",
        "value":[
            "GWTBredshead",
            "GWTBredspants",
            "GWTBredschest",
            "GWTBblueshead",
            "GWTBbluespants",
            "GWTBblueschest",
            "GWTByellowshead",
            "GWTByellowspants",
            "GWTByellowschest",
            "GWTBcivshead",
            "GWTBcivspants",
            "GWTBcivschest"]
    }
    ]

9. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Man, i didnt even know of this comic, its pretty darn awesome, and that civilian was so fun xD

10. ChikoEduardo

What does "op" : "add" do? I made that feature a separated download link but this sounds like it makes that unnecessary. So I just need to make a fabric.item with only this inside?

Edit: Ooooooh, you meant a fabric.item.patch file. I just did a search and gave it a try. This does indeed make the separated download link unnecessary. Thanks for the tip!

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
  11. LizardEatsBrain

No problem. The "op" : "add" means that the "operation" is to "add" something in this case the recipes

12. ChikoEduardo

Handy stuff. I had no idea about a function like that. Imma update the mod with it in a moment. I will also add this costume:

[​IMG]
    Now all 4 army costumes will be in the mod. :p

Mage_Ethatre likes this.
  13. ChikoEduardo

14. ChikoEduardo

Got a little free time now and decided to work on that GWTB 250k uniform suggested in the review section of this mod.

[​IMG]

I think the helmet is a bit too big. It kinda makes the uniform look unintentionally cute. xD
    Anyways, I'm not sure if I got it right. The chest part looks more like a stripped shirt than a vest.

Apart from that new uniform, imma work on a couple of back pieces, the backpack with antenna and a flamethrower tank.

Pohany and Mage_Ethatre like this.
  15. ChikoEduardo

16. OldQuietGnomeJr

OldQuietGnomeJr Yeah, You!

Thanks so much for adding the 250k uniform! ♥

17. Mage_Ethatre

Mage_Ethatre Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Now all that remains is legends...

18. ChikoEduardo

Agreed. Legends will be a bit harder coz there's only one strip so far and it doesn't show the entire armor. :(

Mage_Ethatre likes this.
  19. Moxxit

Moxxit Void-Bound Voyager

Uhh I reviewed a bit before I tried out the mod because I'm a ninny and GWTB is one of my favorite comics but the mod just doesn't work, in the spinning wheel it just isn't showing up. PLEASE HELP:eek:

20. ChikoEduardo

Did you made a piece of fabric? The recipes won't be added until you pick up one. If you already have one or more in your inventory, leave them in a container and pick them up again.