1. Note: Nightly builds are not officially supported and things that appear broken might actually just be broken with no way of fixing it, but community members may still be willing to assist you with common problems.

Tutorial Collection of Admin Codes for Nightly Build

Discussion in 'Nightly Builds Support' started by SivCorp, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Clocksmasher

Clocksmasher Void-Bound Voyager

Except it doesn't have all the items. I have been looking there for said clothing I've wanted, and nothing comes up.

In fact, I just typed Clockwork Hat. Nothing.

2. Clocksmasher

Clocksmasher Void-Bound Voyager

/spawnsword is no longer working. I've used /spawnsword 100 rustsword as EvilDylan182 instructed on page 9. Console comes back as if reprimanding me for using the command wrong.

3. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

You're forgetting the color index value. (Just type 1 where it's needed)

jonathonspy likes this.
  4. CrimsonXenoa

CrimsonXenoa Void-Bound Voyager

how do i enable myself to use admin commands on my own server?

5. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

You need to log in using the "admin password". You can find what it is and change it in your server config I think.

6. GreyMaria

GreyMaria Existential Complex

/stats/effects

7. MysticMalevolence

MysticMalevolence Oxygen Tank

Perfect armor cannot be recolored.

Also:
    1: Black
    2: Grey
    3: White
    4: Red
    5: Orange
    6: Yellow
    7: Green
    8: Blue
    9: Purple
    10: Pink
    11: Brown

/spawnitem coollegs 1 '{"colorIndex":9}'
    Yields purple pants.

...Seems to loosely follow the color spectrum...

Vrow likes this.
  8. NeoFoxx000

NeoFoxx000 Phantasmal Quasar

I was just doing an experiment on this the other day. so if you don't mind, I'd like to add to this.

colorIndex 0 appears to be the default color of the item and the colorIndexes loop on itself when going 12 and up (12 = default, 13 = black, 23 = brown, 31 = green, etc.)

9. GyrFalco

GyrFalco Void-Bound Voyager

I tried to use the commands and they don't seem to be working properly on upbeat giraffe.

I did /admin first
    Then tried so many commands in different ways and just wont work. I had a legendary water sword in my old version. I went to that website and they didn't have an id for a legendary water sword. So I tried everything else.

Tried everything like:
    /spawnsword 100 1 rustsword (tried so many different numbers and sword types, including shortsword, commonshortsword, sword, watersword)
    /spawnitem apextier1chest

Nothing works.

10. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

Some of the weapons are not spawnable, I think. But I'll look into it... may be a syntax issue or they simply removed some stuff.

11. GyrFalco

GyrFalco Void-Bound Voyager

Any spawnable legendary water sword?

12. shadowsoul2001

shadowsoul2001 Aquatic Astronaut

I have gotten the item to spawn but unfortunately the color I specified in '{"colorindex":#}' doesn't follow trough

13. Anonymous_User

Anonymous_User Void-Bound Voyager

'/spawnmonster largefish' makes a hostile large fish in case you need to know

14. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

How to protect the spawn area using the new admin commands...

/debug (shows the dungeonId where your cursor is)
    /settileprotection dungeonId true|false (turn tile protection on or off for the specified dungeonId)
    /setspawnpoint (set the spawn area for the current world to your character's current position)

teilnehmer and MysticMalevolence like this.
  15. Kentoz

Kentoz Subatomic Cosmonaut

It seems like you can still use the spawnsword command to get legendaries, but the list is very short of the types that will work with the command now.

You can get bone axes, bone hammers, star cleavers, floran maces, tesla spears, eye swords, and slave swords.

Trying any other specific type of legendary sword in the spawnsword command gives you the standard 'you effed up' response.

16. NeoFoxx000

NeoFoxx000 Phantasmal Quasar

Question. Would using this on ones own ship (in singleplayer) before entering a multiplayer session protect the ship from trigger-happy matter manipulators? >_>;

17. Tommeel

Tommeel Aquatic Astronaut

I cant get specific sword spawns to parse at all , just generic level Xs

I just want to get versions of the weapons ive found that are comparable to the impervium weapons ive obtained legitimately : (

Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
  18. GreyMaria

GreyMaria Existential Complex

It's a lot easier to protect your ship if you just don't invite randoms into your party.

19. Southparkfantheapex

Southparkfantheapex Space Hobo

Do you know if there are any commands that unlock techs. I really want the human mech tech but I can't find the quest. Keep in mind that spawnitem does not work. Please reply

20. MysticMalevolence

MysticMalevolence Oxygen Tank

You need to upgrade your ship to the max level.
    If you're having trouble finding the quests for this, check your quest journal.