Avali Nexus 16.9: Sweet 16.

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Avali Nexus, Jan 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtanotrew

dtanotrew Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Capture 2.PNG

[​IMG]

Marcorri, kawaiiChiimera and Corosar like this.
  2. Corosar

Corosar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

//yesh.... the avali that is pretty much your colour flipped found the avali TF before the nexus.... strange world...
    //about the TF ... yerp... just was randomly looking for avali pics found them... strangely... they were on google images...and i had safe search on.... so.... just bad luck i guess...

3. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

Can we not coast 169 along on things that are just simply unpleasant to look at?

Rukii likes this.
  4. 0deneb0

0deneb0 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

I didn't like the answers. Unleash the chinchillavees. *places a chinchillavee down. It splits into two. Thse split into four. Then eight. Sixteen, thirty-two, sixty-four. They keep splitting until the thread is full of chinchillavees and everyone is being crushed by floof*
    BE CLEANSED WITH FLOOOOOFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i see you.gif

Setsy and Marcorri like this.
  5. kawaiiChiimera

kawaiiChiimera Scruffy Nerf-Herder

At first I thought that was a cute dog.
    BUT THEN I REALIZED THE CUTE DOG WAS ABOUT 500 FEET TALL AND FROM THE PALEOLITHIC ERA.

dtanotrew and SomeGuyNamedDavid like this.
  6. Teron Gray

Teron Gray Void-Bound Voyager

Collaborating literature as well this time, then.

7. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

Well I do like 169s with fallout...

8. SomeGuyNamedDavid

SomeGuyNamedDavid Big Damn Hero

I actually came across them before I showed up here too, (in fact two of the big three were both created the week after I started with the mod, go figure,) which eventually led to a moment of "Wait, that's what the big deal with the first 169 was?"

9. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

The anti-anesthetic slowly woke Smallpaw up. He groaned, and shifted around the bed a bit. "I guess it's done, huh?" He slowly opened his eyes, letting the pupils contract, and stared upwards for a bit.
    "My...my face. I can..." He gingerly reached up and touched his face, whimpering quietly. "I can already tell...I do not look like myself any more, do I?" He moved his hand along the entirity of his head, silent. It was a lot to take in. He really wasn't himself any more, not if his face wasn't the same. Not if he was unrecognizable.
    Maybe this was why Ehks had such a hard time coping. Not the change proper, but the fact that they weren't themself anymore.
    He whimpered again. Nothing was scarier than losing...well, what he considered "himself"

10. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

You whippersnappers I was here when it was first posted!

11. kawaiiChiimera

Also that one time I stumbled on avali vore
    fun
    [​IMG]

Bluegem521 and Corosar like this.
  12. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

Save that shock for the inevitable scat

Setsy and Intrebute like this.
  13. Arcalane

Arcalane Pangalactic Porcupine

Honestly, in group settings, it's probably best for everyone if deity-level characters are avoided to begin with; having someone who can do everything and solve all of the problems easily doesn't make for interesting stories. 'Balancing' out a character's strengths with explained 'weaknesses' can only do so much to make them an interesting character. Eventually it looks kinda patronizing if they're constantly holding themselves back so as not to overshadow everyone else.

Not to say they can't co-exist in the same setting/world, but very powerful entities are, in my experience, best left in the hands of some kind of game-master.

Mind you this is all really only applicable in far more structured settings, whereas things seem... rather more chaotic and freeform, here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rule of thumb, Hassan; you can't kill the messiah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"New"? Son, I was pretty much a day-zero player of the avali mod.

Well, okay, maybe not that far back, but I remember back when there was only the one Nexus thread and it had less than 100 pages. That didn't last long, let me tell you.

I just decided to stop lurking for a bit; I've been busy playing Space Engineers and Warframe, and making mods for Cortex Command.

kawaiiChiimera likes this.
  14. gonzogonz

gonzogonz Phantasmal Quasar

vechs...
    squeak-squeaks...

0deneb0 likes this.
  15. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

New to the Nexus threads.
    By now the Nexus is it's own, disturbing, independent mass that isn't connected to the Avali other than by name and general interest. It is slightly terrifying.

16. kawaiiChiimera

ew

17. Arcalane

Arcalane Pangalactic Porcupine

Not even remotely new to those.

18. Marcorri

Marcorri Void-Bound Voyager

i am watch from the shadows....:ninja:

Intrebute likes this.
  19. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff