1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Maverick-Hunters MMX 11.0.3

Featuring Armors, Techs (Ride Armors, Zero- and X-"Modes") and Weapons of the MMX/Z/ZX games

1. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

No idea whats wrong. It works perfectly fine for me. Have you cross-used any techs? That can cause problems if the other tech messes around with the player visibility (which none of the vanilla techs should do except some of the vehicle techs.

Pohany likes this.
  2. takenokowas

takenokowas Big Damn Hero

There is no third-armor of recipes.how do you make a third-armor if?
    English is not good I'm sorry.

Attached Files:

3. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester

works fine with the new character >_<

Code:
    /admin        
    :rofl:

4. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Sorry, i must have deleted the blueprint entry. Start the game, open the chat and enter:

/admin

and then

/spawnitem thirdarmorspawner

and

/admin

to exit the admin mode again

But i'll also upload a fix in a few minutes, thanks for pointing it out! =)

EDIT:

Theres also a problem with the omega spawner fix it by entering:

/spawnitem mmxmetal-5

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
  5. Agoraphobian

Agoraphobian Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is that a Ghost?
    Ghost Mavericks?

But really, what is that?

6. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Its his character in the sit stance. Its actually always there but just hidden.

7. Agoraphobian

Agoraphobian Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh, so that's how you did it?
    I always assumed the PC just disappeared for the duration of the transformation.
    Not that it's a problem, but I was curious as to how it worked.

Speaking of "curious", how hard was it to create the X and Zero transformations?
    I mean, it's a tech that transforms you, and gives a unique move-set (I especially like Zero's)!
    That's pretty damn impressive!

8. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

9. Bloody_Kain

Bloody_Kain Phantasmal Quasar

Hi there.
    Could you repair the Perfect X Armor crash yet?
    Or is it better to not use this Armor anymore?

10. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

The ultimate armor should work now without any crashes.

11. Bloody_Kain

Bloody_Kain Phantasmal Quasar

Good, Thank you.
    I ask because the last Version of Starcheat does not work anymore with the actual stable version.
    So if it crashes this Time because of an Armor or so, the Savegame isn't rescuable, 'til a newer Starcheat Version is out. ;-)

Oh and for all that have at this Time Problems to bring any mod to work, try this:

Insted of copy the Mods to the \starbound\Mods\ Folder, copy them to the \Starbound\Giraffe_storage\mods Folder.

You should make it manualy, because some older Mod organiser like the Nexus Modmanager have Problems with the new root structure for the Mods and don't know where this Mods belongs to. ;-)

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
  12. goldsoul

goldsoul Big Damn Hero

i talk to both colleagues but nothing happens and i got bio metal?

13. Enuma

Enuma Void-Bound Voyager

Gaebold pants crashed my game, cant even load the char back.... :(

14. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Sorry, i've no idea how that could slip through my radar - i've actually checked every pants item file one by one to make sure there's nowhere a leftover. However, i've found a fix for it until the character editor gets updated. :)

Get and install Notepad++: http://notepad-plus-plus.org/

Extract and open the attached pantsfix.player file using Notepad++ and copy the one line inside (make sure you dont add anything by accident)

Open the .player save file in your starbound/giraffe_storage/player/ folder using Notepad++.
    (Make a copy of the player file - just in case)

Search (Ctrl-F) for: mmxgaeapants
    (it should find exact one entry)
    (if you crash with the glide pants, you have too search for mmxglidepants

Now search (with your eye, not with the search function of notepad++) for [EOT]__id in the same line

select it starting from the [EOT] before the ID to the end of the line (mmxgaeapants)
    [​IMG]

and replace the selection with the content of the pantsfix.player file. Now the line should look like the same just with a perfectpants at the end of the line (just copying the item name doesnt work)

please check this post before you proceed: http://community.playstarbound.com/...mmx-upbeat-giraffe.57318/page-27#post-2414103

save the file and your character should work again!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
    skilter likes this.
  15. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

16. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

17. Enuma

Enuma Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you very much for the fast repply, ur mod is worthy of being in the best mods for Starbound history list.[DOUBLEPOST=1422711387][/DOUBLEPOST]Another question.

Does these armors supposed to have stats? Some armor like the X4 pants and heaf pieces have lotas of armor, others simply do not usually chest pieces have no armor or very little. Are they only for cosmetic?

And how exactly upgrade "Maverick S class Hunter" using the capsules? Should i kill the boos ivoked by it with him?

18. Enuma

Enuma Void-Bound Voyager

Did not worked.

And the player files is that one with hexadecimals like 3cbe5eb9740c12feb3884cb6f7d03b4b.player?

I also had other entries for mmxgaeapants (the array of bytes did not paste):

mmxfirstpants
    parameters countname mmxgaeachest
    parameters countname mmxgaeahead
    parameters countname mmxgaeapants
    parameters countname

My log have this:

Code:
    [17:36:30.011] Error: Exception caught in client main-loop: (MapException) Key '0' not found in Map::get()
      MapException::MapException(string)
      Map<unsigned int, NetStepStatesObjectGroup<TechController::TechAnimator>::ObjectDescriptor, map<unsigned int, NetStepStatesObjectGroup<TechController::TechAnimator>::ObjectDescriptor, less<unsigned int>, allocator<pair<unsigned int, NetStepStatesObjectGroup<TechController::TechAnimator>::ObjectDescriptor> > > >::get(unsigned int)
      TechController::loadModule(TechController::TechModule)
      TechController::tickMaster()
      Player::tickMaster()
      _Function_handler<void (shared_ptr<Entity>), WorldClient::update()::{lambda(shared_ptr<Entity>)#3}>::(_Any_data, shared_ptr<Entity>)
      EntityMap::forAllEntities(function<void (shared_ptr<Entity>)>)
      WorldClient::update()
      UniverseClient::update()
      ClientApplication::updateRunning()
      ClientApplication::update()
      StarApplicationBase::run()
      _SDL_main
      _console_main

[17:36:30.080] Error: Exception caught in client main-loop: (MapException) Key '0' not found in Map::get()
      MapException::MapException(string)
      Map<unsigned int, NetStepStatesObjectGroup<TechController::TechAnimator>::ObjectDescriptor, map<unsigned int, NetStepStatesObjectGroup<TechController::TechAnimator>::ObjectDescriptor, less<unsigned int>, allocator<pair<unsigned int, NetStepStatesObjectGroup<TechController::TechAnimator>::ObjectDescriptor> > > >::get(unsigned int)
      TechController::loadModule(TechController::TechModule)
      TechController::tickMaster()
      Player::tickMaster()
      _Function_handler<void (shared_ptr<Entity>), WorldClient::update()::{lambda(shared_ptr<Entity>)#3}>::(_Any_data, shared_ptr<Entity>)
      EntityMap::forAllEntities(function<void (shared_ptr<Entity>)>)
      WorldClient::update()
      UniverseClient::update()
      ClientApplication::updateRunning()
      ClientApplication::update()
      StarApplicationBase::run()
      _SDL_main
      _console_main

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
  19. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Yeah thats the correct file. I think these are the recipes. I didnt had them in my player save because i was using a test character and just spawned the pants - the equiped pants are located at the end of the file.

Okay, you need to install the mmxpantsfix "mod" i've attached to this post until you've replaced your pants and loaded the character and saved it ingame. After that you can delete the mod again

Attached Files:

20. aniiri

aniiri Orbital Explorer

My game crashes on start up when I have this mod in my /mods folder.. I didn't put it in a subfolder or anything. I just put the MMX.modpak in /giraffe_storage/mods.
    When it crashes I get this message: [​IMG]