1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Overpowered weapons & tools 2.0

Make yourself immortal

1. apinanaivot

apinanaivot Cosmic Narwhal

apinanaivot submitted a new mod:

Owerpowered weapons & tools - Multiplayer friendly OP weapons & tools.

Read more about this mod...

2. Datz

Datz Void-Bound Voyager

Hello,
    is the zip file empty? I have nothing in there.

3. BlockOWood

BlockOWood Intergalactic Tourist

empty zip bro, fix your mod.

4. hakari

hakari Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yea if people could stop releasing meteor guns to the public for use of trolling in MP, that'd be great.

5. apinanaivot

Not anymore

Datz likes this.
  6. DarthTrethon

DarthTrethon Spaceman Spiff

Single player, sure, why not.....but multiplayer? This is a toolbox for the worst trolls and griefers. At least make certain the mod does not work unless everyone on an MP server has it.....that's the least you can do.

7. Techkid

Techkid Subatomic Cosmonaut

just lay off and let him do his mod his way. it would be the server admins fault for not catching the griefer.

btw your mod isn't working I get an error message on start up. You may wanna try updating to Enraged Koala(the most recent update)

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  8. DarthTrethon

DarthTrethon Spaceman Spiff

Look don't get me wrong, this is an amazing awesome mod for single player and single player is all I have interest in playing in any and all games I buy, including this one.....but this is not good at all for multiplayer and I'm not sure about blaming server admins because generally by the time you find out someone is a griefer the damage is done.

9. apinanaivot

Lol upbeat giraffe is the most recent update.

10. Techkid

no not when I open the starbound launcher. you must have the unstable version. the stable versions recent update is 8 Enraged Koala.

11. apinanaivot

Yes but unstable is the latest version though it is still in developement. It will be published this month (if you believe Chukclefish)

12. Andrej363

Andrej363 Phantasmal Quasar

RIP multiplayer servers...

13. apinanaivot

RIP spawns of servers. Starbound universe is infinite so it would take infinitely long to destroy it.

14. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

This be a pretty good mod, very helpful for protecting yourself against spawnkillers.
    But then the meteor gun... why the meteor gun... that thing is the plague of servers...

15. Fatal Glitch

Fatal Glitch Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I am going to have too much fun with this

16. Techkid

not anymore , they removed sectors so its just 1 big solar system

now what like most about tyour mod is the armor and the dragon fire gun. The metoer gun is insanely destructive and a server admins nightmare, Plus if your wanting to do some big mining, The crator gun doesn't help at all cause it lags you to a stand still point. The sword is nice and great if your looking to 1 hit kill everything, Just its insanely fast so if you hold the attack button down the game crashes after a few seconds because it cant keep up.

17. jangofett101

jangofett101 Aquatic Astronaut

when i spawn it it gives me a perfectly normal block.
    help?

18. Techkid

I've already witnessed people destroying server planets with this mod :mad:

19. apinanaivot

Ill check that out.

20. Spiderpixiel

Spiderpixiel Void-Bound Voyager

Perfect mod to help me out with a boss I could not do on my own in single player...now I want to delete it as I wanna keep playing normally but an issue occurred, upon deleting the gun I used along with the table and removing the mod from my game my character gets deleted.
    Any reason as to why? When I reinsert the mod in the mods folder destination my character is back but once I remove the mod my character is gone again. What is up with that? I could however just leave it in my mods folder and never use it again but this is also a warning or heads up to other people that have this installed. When you delete it, it takes your character(s) you've used the items or table on. Just a friendly FYI.