Clan Infinity: Rise of the Phoenix; Return of the Syrupy goodness

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan Infinity, Nov 27, 2014.

?

Clan Infinity?

1. Clan Infinity

7 vote(s)
    10.9%
  2. CLAN INFINITY!!!

28 vote(s)
    43.8%
  3. Hrm... Clan Infinity.

17 vote(s)
    26.6%
  4. Clan... Infinity....

12 vote(s)
    18.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

I wish I had the power to ressurect people, otherwise I would kill you and then revive you repeatedly until you promised never to do this again.

2. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

If I had the power to resurrect people I'd resurrect Genghis Khan and b like, "yo bro go kill people."
    I want to see how far he'd get this time.

3. Shinxy-Chan

Shinxy-Chan Giant Laser Beams

He'd start with you.

4. Freddy

Freddy Pangalactic Porcupine

I'd say about as far as it would take people to notice and the time it would take for certain organizations catch up.
    Same probably goes for a rezzd Stalin or Hitler. I kinda want to see a thing on this.

Shiriaru Kita, Jimlad 42 and Gredd18 like this.
  5. Gredd18

I'd just resurrect him, and run the fuck away screaming like a little bitch.[DOUBLEPOST=1421610942][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yup.
    All of dem bad doodz/warmongerers V everyone else.
    We'd get nuked to shit.

6. Freddy

Freddy Pangalactic Porcupine

I feel like they'd struggle to cope with how society has advanced. And if they tried to do more of the same everyone might catch onto Stalin and Hitler pretty quickly. Both relied on getting political power first.
    Genghis Khan would probably be treated as another warlord though.

7. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

dud
    gimme ur steam

8. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

I wish I had the power to revive, then I would never need to buy food, I could pull a Thor. Kill my goats, eat them, revive them, use them to pull my chariot.

donleong94 and Shiriaru Kita like this.
  9. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

10. Shinxy-Chan

Shinxy-Chan Giant Laser Beams

11. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

12. Solum

Solum Cosmic Narwhal

So I know I've already posted far too much about Persona Q, but the music gets so much better after the big reveal! :badpokerface:

This dungeon theme reminds me of Temporal Tower in so many ways and I love it! :DD

13. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Milly Rainbowskittlez Cosmic Narwhal

wat
    also i feel like i can taste that... tho im eating tacos so c:

14. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

I've never tried real taco - there is no proper taco restaurant here, help! D:

15. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Milly Rainbowskittlez Cosmic Narwhal

I dont think Khan would make it very far. Isnt his body supposed to be somewhere in russia/china?
    The first city he decides to take on would be brutally against him, and he doesnt have any clans to unite anymore, so there really isnt much of an army to form. If he got caught trying to form one within russia/china cities, he would be rather screwed.
    Though if he played his cards right, there are plenty of areas with disgruntled people, so theres a chance he could start a military. And if he continued to play his cards right, theres a good chance he could get one large enough to take on certain things. But i doubt he would adjust to the new armor and weaponry as well as the new military tactics. The mongols may have been the best in their time, but we dont need to travel with horses anymore.

Luna, Jimlad 42, donleong94 and 2 others like this.
  16. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

Cats don't need human schools. When they reach a certain age, they are taken under the wing of the universe itself and learn how to fire lasers and stretch to fantastic lengths. The abilities they learn only get better with time until they turn into omnipotent gods; Then they become universes themselves and, in turn, teach other cats the secret arts that they learnt growing up.
    It is for this reason that the silly race that is the human race chose to call their chosen destination of post-secondary schools "universities", so that they make-believe they are learning such secret arts as to become gods, then universes themselves.

~ Dani nee-san, 15/11/12
    @Pancakes

17. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Does anyone like new world of darkness here

18. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Korean girls eating American snacks for the first time.

:Edit:
    Ok, the warheads at the end were just cruel. :rofl:

Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
  19. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

@Pancakes

Saal, donleong94 and Shiriaru Kita like this.
  20. Gredd18

@Pancakes Come back to us.
    Deliver us our holy @Pancakes
    im rlly hungry pls come back pls.

Saal, donleong94 and Jimlad 42 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.