1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Pixel Goods Store v1.20 (Upbeat Giraffe)

Furniture, furnishings and equipment!

1. Starbound playa

Starbound playa Pangalactic Porcupine

can you give me the unpaked link?

2. Disco2

Disco2 Existential Complex

Awesome mod idea!

3. fluffymcpanda

fluffymcpanda Intergalactic Tourist

i know this is a bit meh but will this work with the creative mod and the fully customizable ships mod. please get back to me asap anyone because i have a massive build ahead
    thanks a ton :D

4. TheSilentObserver

TheSilentObserver Big Damn Hero

No idea about the Creative Mode mod, but I use Fully Customizable Ships and I keep a pixel-goods store in the Market District of my Colony Ship with every character. So... you should probably be fine.

5. maga

maga Scruffy Nerf-Herder

May I have screenshots of your colony ship?

6. Professor Nibblekins

Professor Nibblekins Void-Bound Voyager

what is the 1-up painting in the room with the green furniture called?

7. Domes03

Domes03 Orbital Explorer

Is there a way to edit the letters that appear on the "Words" blocks? I seem to remember there being a table of some sort that allowed you to but I cannot seem to locate it!

8. Harasha the Avian

Harasha the Avian Void-Bound Voyager

crash on startup

shopping mod.jpg

9. Zero127

Zero127 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Man i love this mod so much in the normal game, really wish this worked with unstable. Same error as Harasha.

10. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

I'll try to patch this for nightly/unstable until Mr. Boogy is back at least. Just need a few days probably. If anyone already did something, let me know.

Edit: Got it mostly working, still need to move some sounds to animation files and later add health regeneration back to beds (atm just commented out the old stats). I'll probably post the beta in few hrs here.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
    ZombieArron and green3y3 like this.
  11. ZombieArron

ZombieArron Scruffy Nerf-Herder

you, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar!

12. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

OK, here it goes.... I guess it's not perfect or anything, but should mostly work with the nightly (or unstable) release of the game. I really hope @Boogy returns and picks up where he left :) and no, I can't really do pixel art, I can maybe make stuff work... so don't expect any upgrades to the mod. But do let me know about any bugs you find.

Pixel Goods Store
    (for the new Upbeat Giraffe version)

>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/20wlyvo8k5axx0g/PGSunstable.zip?dl=0 <<

upload_2015-1-8_22-23-42.png

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
  13. ZombieArron

thank you for the fix Teihoo, much appreciated :D

14. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

Thanks! And also, just added back the "nude" mode for showers and such, think should be kinda complete now.

15. AlexQuinn13

AlexQuinn13 Pangalactic Porcupine

Are you going to make one for unstable? :idea:

16. ZombieArron

Teihoo uploaded a unstable version a couple of posts above. Hopefully the maker updates soon :rofl:

17. jimmyjack

jimmyjack Phantasmal Quasar

Ok just found a bug teihoo non of the placeable blocks like the bricks, jelly blocks, carpets, wallpapers, etc.. etc.. don't show no texture when placed. You can build with the blocks but they show up invisible. Just wanted to let you know. I havn't had much trouble with anything else as of yet. Can't wait till these carpets and woods get working again I seem to use them more then anything else. Good job Teihoo on all the others you got working though!

18. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

OK thanks, I'll have a look.

Edit: Ahh, gee I see what I overlooked. Will fix that in a couple of hrs when I'm back from lunch :)

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
  19. jimmyjack

jimmyjack Phantasmal Quasar

COOL man that's great this is me and my sons favorite mod and was quite dissapointed to see it go untouched for so long. Glad someone else has some love for this all the items need to be in-game anyway. Thanks man we really appreciate it!

20. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

Posted a fix, try now :) (same link as above: https://www.dropbox.com/s/20wlyvo8k5axx0g/PGSunstable.zip?dl=0)

Edit: Figured door sounds didn't work either, so added a fix for those too.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015