Suggestion Compilation Thread (Archive)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Blue, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobot The Robot

Bobot The Robot Space Spelunker

As in he's not even on the SB team anymore?

2. Admiral Obvious

Admiral Obvious Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

No, he is still on the team, he just works in the background away from those terrible people on the internet.

3. SirValentineCatsСта́лкер

SirValentineCatsСта́лкер Subatomic Cosmonaut

The idea of a turn based minigame space battle feels a little out of keeping with the rest of the game.

4. Rekalty

Rekalty Friend of the Night

Perchance it would help, if you wrote that in the thread about the suggestion, rather than here? This is not a discussion-thread, but as the title may somehow indicate, a complication of suggestions ;)

5. SirValentineCatsСта́лкер

SirValentineCatsСта́лкер Subatomic Cosmonaut

Sorry I read the second post he made and was on the not very awake but pretending to be side of my day.

6. Sykes

Sykes Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Does Blue still update this thread? I would like to keep following it, if so.

7. Rekalty

This thread is still being updated but not by Blue, if you read the previous posts, you will find the answer.

8. ramenators

ramenators Void-Bound Voyager

a great set (or sets) of armor could be mega man armor, proto man armor and Metroid armor. Just think of a good name so i can find it (or make it) =3

9. IcyPhoenix

IcyPhoenix Subatomic Cosmonaut

hmm....doesn't look very up to date from the time stamp on the original post.

10. Rekalty

It's not a real time stamp though, just seems that whomever took over updating the thread, did not also change that line of text :)

11. Samwich

Samwich Aquatic Astronaut

Salvaging ancient/lost technology maybe?

12. Kilajosh

Kilajosh Void-Bound Voyager

13. Gleil

Gleil Void-Bound Voyager

I would like to see a atlatis like planet,or civilization (like rapture from bioshock).

14. HeroXyros

HeroXyros Orbital Explorer

Guys i have a suggestion ~ Can someone make a how to make this pixelated characters thnx or maybe a tutorial for how to make one :)

15. HeroXyros

HeroXyros Orbital Explorer

oh yeah another one ummmm make a planets that has towns or like a castle

16. nerdgf

nerdgf Void-Bound Voyager

It is called pixel arts, those are images made pixel per pixel sometimes with limited colors, it really depends on your style...

17. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Would it be possible to have a device that acts as a DNA splicer?
    You could make a minion, but it would require genetic material...
    Also, Maybe you could somehow mutate your main character? Biological weapons? :D
    DNA splicer- A device in which you can make little minions...They would act as guard NPCS and stay where you want them to...TO make one you would need various genetic compounds.
    Mutation- A mad experiment gone wrong? Inject yourself with chemicals to altar your appearance and possible give you an ability?
    (If this is already a suggestion then my bad.) I literally joined a few minutes ago :rofl:

18. Matt McChicken

Matt McChicken Void-Bound Voyager

i think there should be more animals that are friendly as you wander the planets like the penguins. i was thinking... hampsters in their little ball

19. tbear59

tbear59 Subatomic Cosmonaut

So there will be Androids AWESOME

20. enemarius86

enemarius86 Cosmic Narwhal

there could be included planets whitout atmosphere, so you will need spacesuits to walk on. Also spacesuits could be used to walk on asteroids, and even exit the spacestation in space... That should look great

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.