1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED AnTiMonster - Big Bag of Monsters 2.1

Monsterparts to add more variation. 137 Parts and more WIP.

1. tynaut

tynaut Sandwich Man

PLEASE READ!
    Greetings to everyone who uses this mod, and the mod author. I'm not sure if the mod author is still active, and will update this mod, but I wanted to let everyone know that Chucklefish had implemented a new way of doing animal parts and their corresponding skills. These changes are currently in the unstable branch. If you are running this mod, it will break your game if you are running unstable. Also, as soon as the patch goes live, this mod will no longer work unless someone updates it. If the mod author does not respond and is no longer updating, I'm sure that someone in the forums, or myself, would be happy to update the mod to make it compatible to the new version. If so, and there is someone willing to take leadership and would kindly post a topic to the forum thread about updating this mod AFTER the next stable is released, and AFTER the mod author has time to respond and indicate if they wish to update. Please be respectful and give the author time to respond and continue ownership.

Thanks!

misterwho, creepwolf and Kipple like this.
  2. Kaldgord

Kaldgord Void-Bound Voyager

Is this going to be updated ?

3. tynaut

tynaut Sandwich Man

Update
    Ok, so it's been almost a month and still no word from the author. I've taken the time to refactor the assets in the mod to work with the latest version of Starbound. I have not changed anything about this mod other than to make it compatible with the 201404024 version of Starbound. The mod and assets still all belong to the author, as I take no credit for the contents. Please respect the fact that the author still has ownership over this mod, and must give permission for reuse/distribution of this mod.

As I can not updated the mod page, the best I can do is post a link here.

Cheers, and enjoy!

Attached Files:

4. Kaldgord

Kaldgord Void-Bound Voyager

Awesome, does this work on an existing character and universe or it better to start anew ?

5. tynaut

tynaut Sandwich Man

It works in all cases. So no need to start anything new.

misterwho likes this.
  6. Soso4ek

Soso4ek Void-Bound Voyager

Is this right path?

Attached Files:

7. nexdrum

nexdrum Void-Bound Voyager

Hi i finally got this to work for me thanks to tynauts fix . It looks like you had to remove all the night time versions in mod to get it working , however it still didn't work for me. I did figure it out though so anyone having issues try this fix go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\mods\AnTiMonster\monsters\ground\smallbiped\organic\arms\anti_claw" folder and open the monsterpart file in notepad change the text to
    {
    "name" : "anti_clawarms",
    "category" : "smallbiped_organic",
    "type" : "arms",

"frames" : {
    "frontArm" : "anti_clawfarm.png",
    "backArm" : "anti_clawbarm.png"
    }
    }
    that should take care of the problem , it did for me. have a great day everyone.

8. apinanaivot

apinanaivot Cosmic Narwhal

Can i update this to upbeat giraffe and include it in my modpack?

dimion123 likes this.
  9. Baleur

Baleur Phantasmal Quasar

I am still having World-freeze issues even with tynaut's zip and nexdrums recommended fix.
    Could anyone please please go through it and see if it can be resolved? If some files are still outdated?
    Love this mod so much, but dont have the skill to do it myself.

10. apinanaivot

As you haven't updated this to even enraged koala I assume you have stopped developement of this mod. I update this to my modpack.

11. Baleur

Baleur Phantasmal Quasar

Awesome, i assume the unstable update you make will still work with enraged koala, since i think those files have the same structure.

12. apinanaivot

13. eksynn

eksynn Giant Laser Beams

can't wait for the giraffe update =D

14. Annuschka

Annuschka Big Damn Hero

15. Annuschka

Annuschka Big Damn Hero