1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Do You Like Hylotl?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by DarithD, Dec 28, 2014.

?

Do you hate hylotl?

1. Yes o-o

69 vote(s)
    48.3%
  2. No o.o

74 vote(s)
    51.7%
  1. UltraSnaky

UltraSnaky Pangalactic Porcupine

they look much prettier when impaled on a pike though, don't you think?

The Squid, TheFloranChef and DarithD like this.
  2. MysticMalevolence

MysticMalevolence Oxygen Tank

I'm kinda neutral towards them. They're just residents of the universe; who am I to judge their ways?

Tamorr likes this.
  3. TheFloranChef

TheFloranChef Giant Laser Beams

They do! I only keep them in the aquarium until the customers choose and I can cook. There is also some in the fridge.

kitchen.jpg

4. Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher 2.7182818284590...

I'm on the side of the Florans. Survival of the fittest, you know that kind of jazz.

TheFloranChef likes this.
  5. HI-MAX²

HI-MAX² Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[Note to myself: Never play in multiplayer mode as a Hylotl.]

Staaap guuuys. This is racism. *cough*

TheFloranChef and The Squid like this.
  6. Musetrigger

Musetrigger Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Can't hate them. They're pacifist, anthropomorphic salamander people who are actually quite badass looking once you learn how to draw them right.

God how long did it take me to get their heads right? Answer...pretty long.

7. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

My pet Hylotl died today. He was totally not entered into the Hunger Games with nine other Hylotls who had to kill each other. That would just be... preposterous and immoral.:lolwut:

8. DarithD

DarithD Pangalactic Porcupine

You let some get away chef! D:

9. TheFloranChef

TheFloranChef Giant Laser Beams

That sounds very interesting. But there will be no hunger with nine hylotls around!

Don't worry, I caught them later. :viking: :hylotl:

Pixelstomp, The Squid and DarithD like this.
  10. ShueDonham

ShueDonham Title Not Found

i love hylotl but sometimes they just test my patience
    i mean
    outpost florans: we used to hate hylotl just like all the other plant people but we no longer want to murder them on sight we just wanna be friends so were cool right
    that one hylotl who hangs out near the right side of the outpost: oh mmy G O D why aer they LETTING thsese flornan SCUM stay her e this is u n a c c e p t a b le

11. Musetrigger

Musetrigger Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

The Hylotl might actually have trouble forgiving and forgetting. Might have something to do with honor.

I can respect that. The Floran really kerFUCKied with their kelp and crackers.

12. To be fair, I'd be pissed too if some alien race completely forced my species off of my planet of origin AND ate some of my kind. There are some things that just can't be forgiven just like that, even if some individuals in the Floran race were against it.

As for me, their condescending attitude is pretty bad, but I like them for their aesthetics and pacifist nature.

13. Lmaoboat

Lmaoboat Void-Bound Voyager

I'd be a bit pissy too if I was run off my planet by plant Pakleds.

14. UnsubRedun

UnsubRedun Plebeian

hylotl are cool

15. TeddyBearYoshi

TeddyBearYoshi Subatomic Cosmonaut

I don't have opinions on races of people, it seems too much like generalization to me. But I will say this, fish are cute.
    [​IMG]

16. DarithD

DarithD Pangalactic Porcupine

Must..resist..temptation...to poke it.... X3

17. Garatgh Deloi

Garatgh Deloi Master Astronaut

Oh realy?
    [​IMG]

18. Snappyr

Snappyr Big Damn Hero

Why do the finless think their opinions on us matter?

Sh0elace likes this.
  19. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Looks like we've got a perfect example of why I just ate a Hylotl for lunch. But really, nobody's opinions matter because in the end, we're all gonna be dead (except the Apex).

20. 409

409 Big Damn Hero

And even then, they might join us in being dead shortly after when the skeleton army rises up against them.

You can't escape skeletons, they're everywhere, you might even have one watching your every move...

Sir Wilfrey and The Squid like this.