RP The Demon Syndicate - New And Improved v2

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"And you think it'll be safer in there, why?" Kalissa shrugged, looking a bit more serious as she added "Out here, there's a million places to duck into if something approaches. In there, you don't even know if there will be another decent exit if something stands between you and the front."

2. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

"Well, ma'am, that's why I'm going to stay at the front. I advise you to get indoors, stay away from the windows, all that fun stuff, but apparently you already have a better plan."

3. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Better?" Kalissa shrugged once more.
    "Nope. But I'm going to be taking a look around this place. I can hold my own, wouldn't be a scout for the castle if I couldn't." she added, chuckling for a moment.

4. Stu and Improved

"You work for the castle?" Tomas frowned. "That's, uh... the castle? What sort of a scout are you?"

5. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"One who can scout out guards and map out areas while staying unnoticed." Kalissa replied, still grinning as she added "Mostly though, if something would need to be 'acquired', I could manage it.", then sighing and mumbling "Not that I've had much to do recently." to herself.

6. Shinxy-Chan

Shinxy-Chan Giant Laser Beams

Angie watched from the roof, and she had to admit, she was impressed with how much sneaky work Kalissa had to perform, it almost rivaled her own...Almost.

7. Stu and Improved

He nodded. "Hmm. Well, that's... something. I suppose you can probably handle yourself, then." Nodding slightly, he looked around, then walked to one of the buildings and tried the door. It was locked. "Hmm. Anyone got a strip of cloth or something?"

8. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa shook her head as she walked over to the door, saying "No cloth, but I can get you in there.", looking up to the abandoned building they were at for a moment, then back down to the doorway.
    "Seems run down, doubt there's much of a lock here." she chuckled, reaching down for a moment to draw her lockpicking tools from their small leather case.

9. Stu and Improved

Tomas looked both ways. "I was just going to break a window, but sure. Hey, did you go to sleep with those? Who sleeps with lock-breaking equipment? For that matter, who sleeps with a knife?"

10. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"I always keep them on me, always." Kalissa chuckled, soon opening the door.
    "You would too after a few years living as a thief."

11. Stu and Improved

Tomas took up a position at the doorframe, peering into the darkness for a few moments before nodding. "It's clear."
    Looking back to Kalissa, he raised an eyebrow. "Interesting change of career. Thief to castle employee."

12. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Heh, better staying in the castle and a home in town than it is moving hole to hole and hiding out." Kalissa chuckled, putting away her lockpicks now.

13. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex takes in his surroundings as Kalissa picks the door. He takes in that he is in a village, and a strange one at that. As he looks about, Tomas' statement about hostiles registers at about the same time he registers he doesn't have his bag with him. Rex begins frantically looking about for his bag, and finding nothing, begins to look through his various lab coat pockets.

14. Stu and Improved

"I guess. Didn't they mind your, uh, colourful background?" Tomas stepped in, looking around in slight confusion. "Place looks empty. You, uh..." He turned around.
    "...Got a problem?"

15. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Think it's the reason I got the job to begin with, not just any demon can make a living among humans without being caught." Kalissa chuckled, adding "Didn't have much choice besides thieving once I ended up a demon anyways, couldn't exactly head back to my job now could I?"
    Looking back to the unfamiliar figure, Kalissa asked "So, who are you..?" somewhat curiously.

16. Shinxy-Chan

Shinxy-Chan Giant Laser Beams

Angie watched from the rooftops, listening in on the conversation, was Kalissa human at one point? Oh this was getting very interesting.

17. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex continues his frantic search of his pockets. "I don't have my bag, it's where I keep most of my gear. I'm stuck with whatever is in my pockets and my breath."

18. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Considering it's a dream, does it matter?" Kalissa shrugged.

19. Stu and Improved

"You..." He blinked. "You ended up a demon? That must have been, uh... jarring. Sorry to hear that, miss." Tomas rubbed the back of his neck, a little embarrassed. "See, the thing is... I'm not actually a demon myself. I'm human. Kind of trying to figure out my way around stuff in town too."

20. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa nodded, saying "That I did, long time ago now, actually much prefer being one." with a slight giggle, then adding "Will say I'm surprised at a Human in town, but stranger things have happened." with a shrug.