RP The Demon Syndicate - New And Improved v2

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Tomas saw someone literally pop into existence about 15 meters in front of him and snapped to cover, back pressed to the door in a small entryway to a building. He weighed his options for a few moments, then called out. "Identify yourself!"

2. Shinxy-Chan

Shinxy-Chan Giant Laser Beams

Angie had been on top of the roof of one of the buildings when she spotted Kalissa. Angie quickly and silently jumped from the roof and moved behind Kalissa. " Boo! "

3. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa turned towards him in a moment, single dagger sparking with electricity as she said "Why should I?" sharply.
    Kalissa stumbled to the ground in surprise when Angie did. "W-wah!" sje exclaimed, falling forward and dropping her blade.
    After a moment, she was grabbing her dagger while looking back to Angie. "Did ya really have to do that?"

4. Shinxy-Chan

Angie started laughing " Y-you should of seen the look on your face! That was too good....Who are you talking to? "

5. Stu and Improved

He watched this exchange impassively, then sighed. "Civilians. Perfect. Okay, listen, I don't know what's going on but I'm pretty sure there are hostiles around. I heard screaming earlier. We should be safe if we stay in a group."

6. Shinxy-Chan

Angie frowned " I'm not exactly sure if we need your help, I don't even know who you are. "

7. Stu and Improved

"Former Captain Tomas Stonewall," he responded calmly. "I'm one of the good guys, ma'am. And, unless you have a plan, everybody here needs everybody's help."

8. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Looking back over towards Tomas, Kalissa put away her dagger, saying "Well, if this is apparantly just a dream, what's the worst that could happen?" with a slight shrug, now looking around.
    "This place is weird though.."

9. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex suddenly wakes with a yell in the middle of a strange village and with three people near him. As he spawns in, so too does another building. Wherever he his, he already doesn't like it.

10. Shinxy-Chan

Angie turned around, staring at the creature on the floor, Angie sighed. " Who the hell is this joker? "

11. Stu and Improved

"This is getting stupid. Sir, please identify yourself." Tomas turned to the new arrival, feet planted and arms crossed. "Are you another civilian?"

12. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex stands up straight and clears his throat before speaking. "To answer both of your questions, both rather rude if I do say so myself. My name is Rex." He says, "Now, can I ask why you three are in my dream?"

13. Shinxy-Chan

Angie sighed " You appeared after all three of us, if anything you're in our dream, and we have no idea, it's some weird bullshit nightmare crap. "

14. Stu and Improved

"I think we should keep things civil. I'm Captain Tomas Stonewall, Northern Army. We're dealing with several unknowns, probably hostile." He sighed, looking around. "We should keep moving, I've been here at least an hour. Screams from that way, so let's avoid it." He pointed to where he'd come.

15. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa shook her head, mumbling "Sheesh, at least my last strange dream was fun..", looking over to Angie and asking "You happen to know anything about this place?"

16. Shinxy-Chan

Angie whispered into Kalissa's ear so the others couldn't hear. " Kalissa, I'm going to head to the roof, can you meet me up there when these two start to leave? "

17. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa looked to the kitsune, shrugging as she used a small amount of wind magic to conjure a whisper behind Angie "Sure.", grinning slightly.

18. Shinxy-Chan

Angie smiled, quickly running off and swiftly climbing to the nearest roof, watching the commotion go on below her. " This will be interesting. "

19. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Business under the Lazy Demon (I keep forgetting the original name) was booming as usual, the usual sales of slaves, amd other unsavory items drew many shady figures to the underground markets, and the others of the crowd to the more exotic products and of course, the simple markets which people would buy generally whatever they could find, as long as they could exchange it with the merchants asking price...

Strangely armored guards were stationed in various parts of the black market, and within the tavern above, they all served under the boss, and were happily paid.

20. Stu and Improved

"Or you could all just completely ignore me without any regard for your own safety." Tomas scowled, looked around, then shrugged. "Suit yourselves, I'm going indoors."