An Avali's Sad Story

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by KrilltheKill, Dec 27, 2014.

1. KrilltheKill

KrilltheKill Title Not Found

So, I was walking around my planet when I found this.
    [​IMG]
    Well, it is an Avali grave, obviously, and that's all fine.
    But then I found this little base just a little ahead of where I was.
    [​IMG]
    And my brain just equates 2+2 = 4 and it's obvious that that grave was for the fallen pack member, and that's kind of sad...
    But then I notice something.
    [​IMG]
    There's only two of these guys. And according to the Wiki normally the packs are composed of four to six members... But then, where's the fourth member?
    At this point I'm both anxious and sad for these guys, since they lost one guy and the other was missing, or so I guess.
    But then I notice something else.
    [​IMG]
    there are three bone piles over the grave... I assume one bone pile is for one body... So then, there weren't just four of these guys, there was FIVE of them, and only two remained...
    I think of how emotional distress these two must have suffered, and it fills me with sadness.
    :rip: my fellow Avali friends ;-;

2. Biirdy Daysleeper

Biirdy Daysleeper Weight of the Sky

Bothering. That moment when I realize that I have looted tombs taking them for simple sculptures. Shame on me. ;_;

AnNoYiNg NaMe and Sandman1997 like this.
  3. KrilltheKill

KrilltheKill Title Not Found

The more you know...

4. Sandman1997

Sandman1997 Starship Captain

5 down to 2 I've yet to find those but now i see this I'm just keep on walking or stay and pay some respect and leave the chest alone and the grave (my character is Avali) :(

5. Hatsya Souji

Hatsya Souji Parsec Taste Tester

My utmost sympathies, fellow intergalactic adventurer...

~Hatsya Souji
    Particus Survey Corps
    Ningen Empire

6. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

I feel soooo bad!

7. Sock of Retribution

Sock of Retribution Scruffy Nerf-Herder

When you think about it, avali social structure (more specifically pack dependency) is a bit of a detriment for avali servicemen and explorers/adventurers. If one goes, it heavily decreases the performance of the rest. It's like we avali have one more thing to worry about due to our psychological needs.

These two have made it through a lot if all which is inferred is true. I wish them the best from here, even if that game has long since been deleted. :avalicry:

8. ratkintheoverestimated

ratkintheoverestimated Phantasmal Quasar

My condolences.

- Cinder.
    The settlement of Elysium Prime.
    The Algol Sigma III system.