RP The Demon Syndicate - New And Improved v2

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Con7Rad7

Con7Rad7 Giant Laser Beams

Kara stood up, crisis solved for now.

She then heard the newly changlingified guard cough. Split second later he was spelled into sleep with Miku, and her two guards who were out partying were called back to Kara's room.

Kara looked at Miku's arm, which was still in her grasp.

......Kara threw the arm out the window

~ELSEWHERE~

Scavy was happily walking along near the edge of the castle, when an arm fell on her head and knocked her out.

She can to about an hour later, and took the arm back to her stash, hoping to be able to find a matching one soon.

2. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Thaaat'd do it." Kalissa replied, finishing off her own tea finally as well.
    "Plan to stay now that you're here?"

3. Shinxy-Chan

Shinxy-Chan Giant Laser Beams

Angie sighed " To be honest, I keep trying to convince myself that I have to leave, but it's only because I'm trying to forget the fact that since I've been gone so long, they think I've deserted, and will kill me if they see me. "

4. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa looked down some, saying "Yikes... Really sounds like you'd be better off here with that, whoever it is likely won't be able to get you while you're here, this place is a haven of sorts from stuff like that."

5. Shinxy-Chan

Angie chuckled " Well a mild safe haven, there's still the slave hungry Succubi and from what I hear, Changelings that assimilate you into some sort of hivemind, I'm honestly probably better off going with the assassin's guild that want's me dead. "

6. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"The succubi rarely would try turning a member of the town into a slave, wouldn't go well for them if guards caught wind of it I imagine." Kalissa chuckled, then adding "As for the changelings, they tend to keep to themselves last time I checked, at least, I haven't heard of them running around turning townspeople or anything."

7. Shinxy-Chan

Angie chuckled " And what of the Queen? "

8. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Well what about her?" Kalissa shrugged, moving to set her cup aside on the desk as she spoke.

9. Shinxy-Chan

" Surely she doesn't have to follow the rules, she does own the guards, are you sure she doesn't have a large number of slave? "

10. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"She has a few pets, though they're all happy about it." , happily continuing "They either wanted to be pets in the first place or agreed to it. Who wouldn't? She treats them quite well, and it's an easy say to get a better place to stay."

11. Shinxy-Chan

Angie sighed " Something seems off about that, can't put my finger on it though, I'm way too tired to try and figure this shit out. "

12. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

She took the ball back out "well... I can change my form more or less really" She shrugged putting the orb back.

13. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"If you're that tired, getting to sleep might be your best bet." Kalissa shrugged.

14. Shinxy-Chan

Angie sighed " Only if you promise to meet me in that weird ass nightmare village. "

15. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"I still don't have a clue what you're on about."

16. Shinxy-Chan

Angie yawned, clearly exhausted from the long day " Just go to sleep, I'm sure you'll find out. "

17. Corn_the_Zombi

Corn_the_Zombi Big Damn Hero

"That must use quite a lot of magics over mechanical components...but I can't say that I never use magic myself..."

18. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Shrugging, Kalissa soon lay back, commenting "Maybe so, who knows." with a yawn.

19. Shinxy-Chan

Angie closed her eyes, passing out immediately with her head falling against the desk, she woke up back in the strange village. " Ugh.....My head hurts now... "

20. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

It was a few minutes before Kalissa finally drifted off. In a moment, she woke up standing in a large unfamiliar town, all buildings save a few appearing abandoned. "Where in chaos..?" she muttered, looking around as she reflexively drew her dagger.