RP The Demon Syndicate - New And Improved v2

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Ember pointed over to the couch, saying "Well, no real spare bed here, but feel free to sleep on the couch there if you're in such a rush to head back there. Doubt anyone will be too loud at the moment." to Lumin.
    Looking back to Adi, Ember shrugged as she replied "Not really a big deal to me, and I doubt Dros would mind.", wincing again and holding her head for a moment.

2. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'You don't understand, he's got enough skeletons in his closet to fill a continent with bones.'
    'Thank you for that.' He noticed her holding her head, and pulled a washcloth out of his pocket. He curved into a dome shape in the palm of his hand, and deposited a few blocks of ice into it. After wrapping up the cloth, he gave it to Ember. 'For your headache.' He then went over to the couch and laid down. After a few moments of shifting around, he passed out.

3. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Thanks.." Ember smiled, taking the makeshift ice pack and holding it to her head, adding "Sleep well." with a slight chuckle, before turning to step out of the room.

4. Shinxy-Chan

Shinxy-Chan Giant Laser Beams

Angie scratched her head " So....I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to do now, I don't want to to go back to sleep due to that strange nightmare, but I'm too tired to do anything besides go to sleep... " As Angie was talking she slowly started to shift back into a Kitsune, with the rune Lilly used wearing off.

5. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Not really sure what to say." Kalissa shrugged, now cleaning the spilled potion up as she continued "I could make some tea that'd help you stay awake if ya want." with a slight chuckle.

6. Shinxy-Chan

Angie had change back into a Kitsune and had started to stretch, stiff from sleeping awkwardly. " That sounds fine, thanks. "

7. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Once the shards were cleaned up, Kalissa grabbed the potion bottle she had been holding earlier and said "Alright then, come on." as she started to head to the door.

8. Shinxy-Chan

Angie followed behind Kalissa, yawning heavily as she walked. " Where are we goiiinngggg? " Angie groaned, she was way too tired to walk.

9. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Back to my room to drop this off and get some tea made." Kalissa replied, soon opening the door and heading into the room.

10. Shinxy-Chan

Angie chuckled " Last time I entered someone's room I ended up as a temporary Succubus wearing a bikini, but ok. " Angie followed behind Kalissa, walking into the room after her.

11. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa chuckled as she walked into the room, maps and notes strewn on the desk where she set the potion.
    "Sorry about the mess, here we are." she commented, soon heading over to the electric teapot and putting on a pot of black tea.

12. Shinxy-Chan

Angie walked over to the maps and notes, trying to make sense of Kalissa's writing. " What's all this? " Angie finally said, looking up at Kalissa.

13. Corn_the_Zombi

Corn_the_Zombi Big Damn Hero

Adi went to the entrance to Drosera's lab; she didn't want to disturb the two as they were probably having some machineny-type talk but she also didn't want to be alone in an unfamiliar house.

14. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa glanced back to the Kitsune as she finished putting on the pot of tea, walking back over to the desk and saying "Mostly maps I've drawn myself, and notes about what's there. Not really labeled, though, no one else usually looks at them."

15. Shinxy-Chan

Angie chuckled " You mean maps you use to be a dirty little thief? " Angie looked through the notes, taking care to remember the details. " I'll give you this though, this is incredibly helpful for me. "

16. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

After a few moments, Ember had walked back with a glass of water, saying "Sorry about that.."
    "None of your business what I use them for~" Kalissa replied, giggling mischievously for a moment before adding "If you think they'll be helpful though, feel free to look over them. Not going to explain what everything on there means for ya, though."

17. Shinxy-Chan

Angie chuckled " It's fine, I'm pretty sure I can decipher most of this... " Angie continued looking through the maps, yawning every so often waiting for the tea.

18. Corn_the_Zombi

Adi turned around, "So...about what happened before; you don't think we'll all have to go through that do you...?" she said, not quite ready to drop the subject.

19. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Suuuure you can.", turning now to the teapot as it beeped, signalling it was finished.
    Starting to pour two cups of black tea, she added "I'm sure you can figure out the more basic ones, of course, but there's a lot put into those things."
    After a moment, she walked over, setting a hot cup of black tea on the desk beside Angie.
    "And there ya go."
    "I really don't know.." Ember replied, looking down some as she aded "Darcia went through it, Drosera went through it, but no one else seemed to.."

Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
  20. Corn_the_Zombi

Adi also started looking down, not sure of what to do next.