RP The Demon Syndicate - New And Improved v2

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Shinxy-Chan

Shinxy-Chan Giant Laser Beams

Angie blushed slightly before correcting Kalissa by saying " It's just a rune Lilly put on me, I can't shift back into a Kitsune until the rune either runs it's course or until Lilly wakes up, which I'm worried is going to be longer than expected. "

2. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Sounds better than the crushing headache I have after Tar 'helped' get me out of the dream." Ember replied with a slight chuckle, then sighing.
    "Hope they get something that works well if we're going to end up there any time we doze off."
    [DOUBLEPOST=1419321067][/DOUBLEPOST]
    "Suuure~" Kalissa giggled, then curiously asking "Huh? What do ya mean 'longer than expected'?"

3. Shinxy-Chan

Angie shrugged " I just got a weird feeling that she's not going to wake up for awhile....I think it's because of the strange dream I had... "

4. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa shrugged, blushing almost unnoticeably as she said "I've had a few strange dreams here too, might just be something about the town."

5. Shinxy-Chan

Angie shrugged once more and noticing Kalissa blushing Angie started to chuckle. " How come almost everyone I've met in this town so far starts to blush around me? "

6. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa shook her head, quickly saying "No idea what you're talking about." with a giggle.

7. Shinxy-Chan

Angie chuckled once more. " Suuuurreee you don't.....So what are you doing here anyway? "

8. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Glancing back to the room, Kalissa quickly said "Nothing really, just walked here to check something out.", setting the potion bottle she was holding aside.

9. Shinxy-Chan

Angie chuckled " Are you sure you weren't trying to steal something? "

10. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Now do I look like I'd do that?" Kalissa replied with a grin while looking back to Angie, then adding "If I wanted to steal something, I'd already be gone with it"

11. Shinxy-Chan

Angie chuckled, looking at the shattered glass on the floor. " You would be gone already, if you hadn't of been clumsy and broken a bit of glass. "

12. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'Ya, same here. I don't fancy shattering peoples heads with my bare hands any more than is needed. If we are going to go there any time we fall asleep, then I guess getting it over with would be the best idea. In the meantime, do you know where Darcia went to try and find another way of leaving? Stabbing myself in the heart after everyone else has left will get annoying.'

13. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Glancing down to the shards of glass, Kalissa's expression fell a bit as she tried to think of an excuse.
    "Think he said he was going to ask Lilly about it, one of the castle's researchers? Don't know her really, only met her once and only for a moment."

14. critsarecool

'Well, considering the time of night it is, I would have a better chance finding her asleep than trying to navigate this maze of a city.'

15. Corn_the_Zombi

Corn_the_Zombi Big Damn Hero

"Well good luck with that, I'm gonna try not to go back for a little while..." Adi said still a bit moved after the whole incident.[DOUBLEPOST=1419341177][/DOUBLEPOST]
    "I've added magics to my machinery before, but nothing like this," he replied inspecting a machine which glowed an eerie blue.

16. Shinxy-Chan

Angie giggled, watching Kalissa stare at the broken glass. " Can't think of an excuse? Figure you couldn't, don't worry I wont tell Lilly, if that's what you're worried about. "

17. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa smile as she replied "Heh, thanks..", using a bit of wind magic to sweep the shards into a pile.

18. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Ember shrugged once more as she replied "You sure? That weird abandoned place seemed pretty huge last I saw."
    Nodding in response, Ember commented "Definitely in no rush to get back there myself.."

19. critsarecool

'I wouldn't mind it, the town there looked like some exploring was in order. Plus, if there are more people like Drpsera and Darcia, who have stuff they can't get over....' He paused for a second then mutters, 'Oh god, what is happening to Omon right now....' He looked around the room, and said, 'Sorry, but I have to go to sleep as soon as possible. Do you have anywhere I can do that?'

20. Corn_the_Zombi

Corn_the_Zombi Big Damn Hero

"What could possibly happen to a big metal man like him...? I'm pretty sure he could stand his ground...probably.... Besides, its not okay to just sleep in the house of someone you just met."