RP The Demon Syndicate - New And Improved v2

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Corn_the_Zombi

Corn_the_Zombi Big Damn Hero

Corn happily followed Drosera, pleased to know that someone around here appreciated machinery.

2. Con7Rad7

Con7Rad7 Giant Laser Beams

Kara tapped Miku's head with her glowing hand, causing magic to surge through Miku, making her eyes glow bright green.

"Alright, now try to use the spell I'm casting through you to force this guard to wake up."

3. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Drosera took him into her lab, blinking lights and glowing machines everywhere. She sat down on her chair, fixing up a new wrist piece.
    Miku's hand lightly hovered over the mans head as he slowly wake up. She smiled "I-I got it!"

4. Corn_the_Zombi

Corn looked around almost bewildered; he had many questions to ask but he didn't want to bother Drosera. He just walked slowly around the lab, inspecting the machinery.

5. Con7Rad7

With a smile, Kara stopped casting her spell and put her hand down. She let the guard stand on his own and as he stood up, she looked towards Miku, planning on congratulating her...

"Miku....Your eyes" She began, noticing that even though she stopped casting her spell, Miku's eyes continued to burn a bright green that only continued to grow in intensity as the seconds ticked on.

6. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Drosera peeked over on occasion "so, what's you name?" she said not sounding entirely nice about it.
    "Hmmm?" She stopped casting the spell, her eyes slowly starting to calm down "what's wrong with them?"

7. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'What exactly have you worked out so far regarding the dreamscape?'

8. Corn_the_Zombi

"The name's Cornelios, I'm an engineer where I come from, though some of these seem a bit...foreign to me."

9. Con7Rad7

Kara's eyes shifted into a very bright green. Glowing with the new found malice of a predator.

"An heir has been named." Kara spoke, her voice now sounding as if it were spoken by a thousand voices simultaneously.

She stared at Miku, eyes glowing with an emerald fire. "WE REJECT THIS HEIR." She spoke, a fury building into her voice.

In an instant, Kara's hand grabbed Miku's neck, and began to lift her into the air.

10. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Ember winced again slightly, starting to head to the living room now as she replied "Not much.. Darcia seemed to have a decent idea of what the big monster thing was? Something about a side that one needs to accept?"
    Then shrugging a bit, she added "Really, I don't have a clue what went on.."

11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Drosera nodded "it's a mix of magic and technology. not many are able to do it as well as me."
    Miku gasped as she was grabbed the neck "K-Kara what are you?"

12. Con7Rad7

Kara continued to hold Miku up, chocking her.

13. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

As Miku's eyes grew the green color back, she lifted her arm up, going to conjure fire, instead making glass which very easily left a very deep cut in the arm Kara was using to hold her up.

14. Con7Rad7

On instinct, Kara withdrew her hand from Miku's neck, causing the cut cut through even more of her flesh. Bright green blood spurted everywhere and began freely flowing off of Kara's arm.

Kara took a step back, and stared at Miku.

*Queue the dramatic music*

"She fights back"

With the swipe of her good arm, Kara spread a trail of lightening across her other arm's wound, cauterizing it.

Kara slowly began transforming, her nails becoming like small knives, her wings and tail becoming more demonic, her horns turning from stubs into large curved spikes, her feet becoming clawed and and exoskeleton growing over most of her body like armor.

Opening her mouth to speak revealed a mouth full of knives, her voice still sounding as if it were spoken by a thousand voices simultaneously.

"We shall destroy her."

15. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku's body was being fed more energy then it had ever felt before. Almost as if unable to hold itself in markings started forming around her body giving of a glow as if trying to escape but locked in. The same green color as what magic Kara cast. Her form slowly changed, her hair tinting green, exoskeleton forming and her facial expression changing. She clearly wasn't scared anymore. Her tone of voice had changed as well, more threatening "shape blades aren't enough to scare me." She waved her hand as the room slowly became coated in glass "why stay with a useless child who can't follow orders when you can have something... stronger~" She said as her hand lifted upward, the floors glass very slowly turning to spikes made of glass.

16. critsarecool

'It appears we are in the same boat then. I guess the only way to find out more is to go to sleep again. Is this Darcia chap here still?'

17. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

In the lab just adjacent to the room Angie was asleep in, Kalissa headed in, walking over to the potion rack and taking a few bottles from it, mumbling "Doubt she'll mind much." with a slight mischievous chuckle, in the process knocking a bottle that had been left on the edge of the counter to the ground, shattering as it hit the hard concrete floor.
    Ember shook her head some as she replied "Nope, he headed out a little bit ago. He said he was going to go ask someone in the castle about figuring out a way to leave that place easier.."

Ominethious likes this.
  18. Shinxy-Chan

Shinxy-Chan Giant Laser Beams

Angie had been wandering the strange village when she was suddenly jolted awake by a shattering sound that her keen hearing had picked up on. Sneaking out of the bed Angie shifted her bikini back into her standard outfit and exited the room. Spotting Kalissa Angie sighed in relief. " I'm glad to see it was just you, I'm not sure what I would of done considering I have no weapons. "

19. critsarecool

'Well, I was able to help Adi here leave quite painlessly. I just had to instantaneously freeze here brain, making her unable to feel anything.' He hooked a thumb over his shoulder to Adi.

20. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa sighed in relief at it being Angie, replying "Pretty good question.", before turning her head in curiosity and askign "So, you ended up a succubus? Must've had some fun~" teasingly.