RP The Demon Syndicate - New And Improved v2

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

"Oh, great. Screaming." Tomas turned on his heel and started walking away from the sound. No reason to get himself into that mess.

Ominethious likes this.
  2. Con7Rad7

Con7Rad7 Giant Laser Beams

The two left the restaurant, outside, Kara replied "I don't know, its getting a bit late. I may just head to my room, unless you wanna learn another spell or something..."

3. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

@Squidgi
    Hearing the knock on the door, Ember stood from the table, starting to head to answer while saying to Drosera "I've got it.", holding her head some.
    Soon, she opened the door, looking to the Kitsune and saying "Oh? Hi there, what's up?"

4. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Well... I am having fun" She smiled a little moving a bit closer "is there more to teach?"
    Drosera stood up soon after as well "who's this?"

5. Con7Rad7

"Oh yea there is" Kara exclaimed, taking flight with her wings all the while "C'mon, let's get back to my room"

6. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Noticing the rather ghastly sounds coming from an area near to him, Crazyon decided to investigate what could be causing it.
    He made his way to the bunker's entrance...

7. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku grew her own wings flying up after her "so.. what else then?"

8. Con7Rad7

"Hive-mind stuff, chaos stuff, all that good stuff~"Kara said excitedly, as the two made their way to Kara's room, the cocoon still where they left it.

"Huh, somehow forgot about that fellow..... "

9. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku giggled at the cocoon "ah well. So, show me stuff!"

10. Con7Rad7

"Alright" Kara replied, before scrunching her face up in thought.

Without saying a word, Kara walked over to the cocoon and, her hand becoming engulfed in a bright green fiery aura, reached into it, her hand slicing right through the membrane. She then pulled out the new changeling, holding him by his head, and held him up in front of Miku.

The new changeling looked as if he was asleep, and simply dangled in the air, held up by Kara gripping his head.

"Time for you to learn some Hivemind spells!" She exclaimed, a wide smile on her face, green ooze from the cocoon dripping off of her arm still.

11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Well... what do I do then?" She said, shrinking a little looking at the guard.

12. Con7Rad7

"You.... well... hmmm, how do I explain it....." Kara pondered for a second, realizing she didn't really know how to explain it.

"Its.... a bit like casting a spell... except in your head...." Kara started, before then coming up with an idea

"Actually, get next to me, I have an idea" she said, her second hand becoming engulfed in a bright green aura.

13. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"O-ok" Miku stood next to Kara, raising her hand as near his head.

14. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'Hey, I'm Lumin, we have met in passing before, twice actually. Did you two have any strange dreams last night?'

15. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Strange is putting it lightly." Ember replied, chuckling some then wincing, holding her head and mumbling "That headache still hasn't gone away.."

16. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'I would suggest inviting us in then, me and my elf friends here experienced the same thing.' Lumin gestured to the two behind him.

17. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Sure, come on in." Ember replied, stepping aside as she added "I remember seeing you in... Whatever that place was."

18. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Drosera lightly placed her hand on her head "I... think I'll just go work for a bit. I don't really need this noise."

19. Corn_the_Zombi

Corn_the_Zombi Big Damn Hero

As the two walked in, Corn asked, "What sort of work do you do?"

20. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Runic stuff, feel free to come watch but please keep the noise down." She split off from the others, going to her own room filled a bunch of machines.