1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Felin Object+ 1.9

Adds Felin descriptions to the default objects.

1. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Kawa submitted a new mod:

Felins Object+ - Adds Felin descriptions to the default objects.

Read more about this mod...

2. rooboodude

rooboodude Subatomic Cosmonaut

I guess I need to start using inspect on everything for he heck of it now! ^^

Leinad Werecat and Kawa like this.
  3. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

4. rooboodude

rooboodude Subatomic Cosmonaut

I don't know if I needed to stick the resource+ mod into the felins directory or not, but it would appear I'm still getting generic human-style descriptions of things.

5. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

You stick it in the same place as any other mod. And mind you, not all objects are described yet!

6. Grinjr

Grinjr Phantasmal Quasar

Solum likes this.
  7. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Solum likes this.
  8. Grinjr

Grinjr Phantasmal Quasar

Just leaving that there to try to help, maybe in case someone has an issue with the game starting and would like a quick fix.

Solum likes this.
  9. Solum

Solum Cosmic Narwhal

So Starbound just insists on mods having the right version listed in their .modinfos?
    That's incredibly helpful! Thanks!

10. Grinjr

Grinjr Phantasmal Quasar

Not completely, some updates change some content making a mod not able to be used. I had 46 mods installed on Furious Koala but the update broke 2 of the mods that I had, the rest could be simply fixed by changing the version.
    However, in the past I have had updates for Starbound break every mod I had and changing the version did nothing, so it really depends on the content update.

Solum likes this.
  11. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Not all mods will work if you just change that. For example, sometimes a file changes names (planetgen > worldgen), or an important key is added or altered.

Edit: gdmit, Grinjr!

Solum likes this.
  12. Solum

Solum Cosmic Narwhal

It fixes every mod I had installed before, but thanks for the warning :)

13. Grinjr

Grinjr Phantasmal Quasar

Sorry :(

14. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

15. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

16. flibertyjibet

flibertyjibet Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Could you maybe make it compatible with the Creative Mode mod? When I went in to get the box used to spawn in items as a part of the mod, I looked in the usual spot, and it was gone.

17. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Considering this mod adds an extra line of description to all these objects and nothing more, I can only sit and wonder what could possibly be incompatible here.

18. flibertyjibet

flibertyjibet Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I can't seem to unrar the rar file, any tips as to how to do that? Preferably free

19. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Winrar is free, if you don't mind a nag screen. So is 7-zip, which doesn't even nag as far as I know.

20. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard