Avali Nexus the 12th: Fluffified Zodiacs

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Corosar, Nov 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0deneb0

0deneb0 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

oh god what.png oh god what.png oh god what.png

2. Corosar

Corosar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i have my reason for not wanting to attempt nanites....

3. Legotank1110

Legotank1110 Pangalactic Porcupine

I know....
    *Shrugs*
    I still like them alot though. Everyone can have their own opinions.
    *Smiles*
    So, how are you going? Besides being sick.

4. DarkusTheFirst

DarkusTheFirst Big Damn Hero

Lex merely watches with a show of curiosity about him, "Engineer, yes...And surprises are hard to make a surprise if they are spoken of...Yes?" He says, before seeming confused and turning to Agatha.

"He had an issue during cryo-sleep. Lost some of his memories. Most of them thankfully only seeming to be words...Since his vocabulary has had a drastic decrease since before the travel...And I AM still here you know puffball," Agatha says, clearly agitated.

5. Corosar

actually very good that curse is broken.... it won't stop me from joining feather in dreams and my arm is doing better too feather is doing pretty good too other than well everything is pretty normal

6. gonzogonz

gonzogonz Phantasmal Quasar

Rose i think. not sure about who else.

7. Legotank1110

Well that's good to hear...
    *Thinks to self*
    "I wonder how it is to share a dream..... I don't remember but I don't think Corosar can read minds...."
    *Shakes off the thought*
    Let's hope there isn't anything we've overlooked.... Or something else that might come up.

8. Myifee

Myifee Guest

They still have access to Reks.

9. gonzogonz

*moves his ship into the docking area on Celarra, his ship not coming up on any sensors, its not particularly heavily armed, nor heavily armored and the design has hints of avali origin but has definitely had some interesting variations* and here we are. *contacts Reks over the intercom* hey Reks, were here. i'll be setting it down in a few minutes.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
  10. Myifee

Myifee Guest

Alright....

*closes her eyes and waits, thinking of how the others would react once they saw her injuries*

11. Corosar

*giggles lightly her eyes glowing softly as she saw him pondering a bit but she kept mostly quiet* yea i hope so to.... i really don't want any issues in the future...
    *the shadow laid there giving a soft nuzzle to her snout as it laid down protectively again*

12. Intrebute

Intrebute Pangalactic Porcupine

In a spatially and chronologically undefined location, two adolescent avali trek towards a dark smear perched on the horizon.

13. Legotank1110

*Smiles, completely oblivious that Corosar just read his mind*
    Well, we'll just have to see what the future holds....
    *Thinks to self*
    "Well maybe not, but if Corosar could that conversation would've ended very quickly...."
    *Walks out of the room and continues his rounds on the ship*

// Well off to meet family for thanksgiving, be back later

14. bayley

bayley Cosmic Narwhal

[​IMG]
    // OH SHIT THE ANIMATRONICS HAVE CAUGHT JESUS!

15. Intrebute

Intrebute Pangalactic Porcupine

Bayley please :lod:

16. bayley

bayley Cosmic Narwhal

// What?

17. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

*hugs Lex tight and stumbles backwards and falls on his back in front of Agatha. He then looks sleepily up at her with a warm smile and rests his hands on top of his belly*

Terribly sorry, *yawns* didn't mean to offend you...

*looks away very nervously and grimaces*

I'm just, a bit uneasy around you still, with your large guns, imposing stature, your... temper, and you still wearing the combat armor despite conditions being perfect for you... you're not exactly looking like a...

*curls up on his left side, looking away as he holds his stomach*

Welcoming individual. Apart from the fact I'm feeling worn out from the beacon, and my belly aches, I'm normally rather shy and socially awkward. Heck my army here is made up of drones that are incapable of forming an opinion of me...

I really don't mean to be rude, h-honest. It's, it's just, ever since you, shoved a gun in my face when we met... You kinda, make me uneasy.

I, I, I just...

*curls up into the non threatening fetal position, hides his face, and as a result of being somewhat terrified of the intimidating Rakodian, he starts softly sobbing and whimpering, something usually only seen during a mental breakdown, moments later he starts nervously muttering*

Please don't hurt me, I just came here f-for the s-sake of, good will and... scientific c-c-curiousity...

*a few moments later, Marxon's personal drone, A.I.D.A.N. comes in and examines the situation*

Well, it's quite a rare occurrence for someone to be able to induce an episode like this.

*trains it's single eye on Agatha*

I think you broke him... It's very rare for someone to be able to intimidate him like that. I strongly recommend that you attempt to change your behavior and at least attempt to comfort him. It was unfortunately only a matter of time before this happened.
    It may also be an opportune chance to earn his trust, so even if you aren't the comforting type, at least one of you should try to calm him down before he gets any worse.

18. gonzogonz

*set the ship down a dock away from CeliReks' ship and moves down to Reks* alright, we're here.

19. Myifee

Myifee Guest

Okay...

Can you put me in Rose's room? I'd like to give her some extra company.

20. DarkusTheFirst

DarkusTheFirst Big Damn Hero

"Me?!" She shouts, before forcing herself to calm down, "...Sorry...Just the training shining through I suppose..." She turns to Lex at this point, "...You mind comforting the little guy? Knowing me I'd likely end up hurting him and that wouldn't sit well on my...Uh...Conscience? I think thats the right word..." She says seeming puzzled for a moment. "Regardless...You seem to have a way with him anyways Lex."

Lex gives a gentle nod before scooting close to the Avali, and gently starts petting his head, before seeming to realize something as Agatha slowly starts to meander away, "...Name?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.