Avali Nexus the 12th: Fluffified Zodiacs

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Corosar, Nov 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkusTheFirst

DarkusTheFirst Big Damn Hero

Agatha again says something in the strange language, before putting a hand to her head, seeming to be focusing intensely on something, before a moment later the signal would stop, and she'd let go of herself, panting for a second before turning to the Avali, "...Sorry...Apparently he didn't realize something like that would cause you any kind of harm...Still doesn't say where exactly he is though..."

2. gonzogonz

gonzogonz Phantasmal Quasar

no augments, at all. and a lowered immune system. no im fine.

3. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

H-help me up? That was, incredibly draining...

*curls up on his back and smiles warmly*

I'm just a big softie with a thick coat of feathers...

Carry me to lex?

: 3

4. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

*I shake my head*
    No, thankfully it doesn't.
    ((It is what I do best.))

5. gonzogonz

*rests her hand on the cast around her chest and smiles* that's good.

6. DarkusTheFirst

Agatha turns to him, though her face and expression were still hidden behind her strange helmet, her tone of voice clearly gave away what he thought of the idea, "...Uh...Look...I'll help you back to your bed...But...Not sure if you've noticed or not, but I'm not exactly the bundles of hugs type...You gotta talk to Lex for that...Fluff." She says before stepping over and squatting so as to let him grab her arm to help pull himself up.

7. Myifee

Myifee Guest

Well, whenever you want to. I won't have any interactions until you do.

8. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

Yeah...it just feels odd, though, even compared to when I was female...I'll just have to adapt, I guess...
    *I look down at the ground and sigh*
    It's just...disheartening, having the rug pulled out from under you like that. So close to being yourself, to maybe going back to your old life in some way...just to have it taken away...

9. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

*130 tosses the plasma cutter over his shoulder, it clanging into the heap of other tools that's been slowly building right next to the rack where they are all supposed to actually be put*
    you know what I hate most about this?

*131 rolls his creeper* out from underneath the aircraft to look over at 130*
    the fact that none of this shit has been run in days if not months in some cases but we still have to inspect and maintain it all like it runs daily?

...well...yeah actually

*128 looks up from his work on the engine*
    it's not the first time you've told us

well it's true!

and what else are we going to do? sit around and twiddle our mechanical thumbs?

well...

just shut up and do your job 130
    *128 slides the engine access panel back into place and secures it as 131 rolls his eyes and goes back under weapon bay*

(*a creeper is one of those thingies that you lay down on and has wheels so you can get underneath cars and such, in this context while the Raven sits very close to the ground, unlike other Tecarian fighter aircraft it sits high enough that it's weapon bays can be accessed by maintenance personal while it sits at ground level, though the bays must be unloaded and a creeper is needed)

SCN-3_<NULL> and Ehksidian like this.
  10. gonzogonz

// alright, i'll think of something.
    im... sorry you couldn't go back to being what you were before...

11. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

...It's not your fault...if anything, it was my own for trying something explicitly labeled as "experimental"...

12. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Heh... you'll come around.

Can i lean on you as you take me to him, I want to talk about, this.

Also, I'm using an implanted rebreather, you can remove your helmet, ma'am...

*leans on her leg and waddles off towards Lex, chatting on the way*

I just, want to be nice, I don't need you two doing anything behind my back, I'm rather nice and flexible.

I will say now in the spirit of trust, my ulterior motive. Your ship... I want to help you restore it, if you can teach me how to forge and work this, amazing metal, I can help restore your ship.

Right now I'm trying to Jumpstart it's power systems with my cold fusion reactor... Any ideas?

Oh, Hi Lex, mind explaining that thing?

*groans*

13. Intrebute

Intrebute Pangalactic Porcupine

Today on the Avali nexus:

Unsuccessful attempts at scarring little children

gonzogonz and Ehksidian like this.
  14. DarkusTheFirst

"That a challenge?" She says in a mock-threatening voice, before seeming to go silent at his mention of the metal, "...Look...We appreciate you rescueing us from that planet, but as of right now, we're not allowed to share the creation process of Lumanite with anyone. And I do not recommend trying that...Lex would know more about that ships systems than I would. I'm just a bodyguard...I didn't get to learn any of that fancy stuff with the reactors...I mean...I understand the premise, but...That never really was my thing."

Lex, when they finally reached him appeared to be making a new type of droid from the scraps of the broken two that were scattered around him. The white metal being put to use on the droids exterior, "Sorry...Was testing its systems...Communication devices get amplified by our...Metal."

15. Corosar

Corosar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

oh i see.... who does have nanite in their blood to help with their immune system?

16. Legotank1110

Legotank1110 Pangalactic Porcupine

*Is walking by Corosar's room when he hears this. he then pokes his head in the room*
    I do.... I don't know if I can use them to help any of you guys though, the doctor back at the hospital didn't like the idea....
    *Stands in the doorway*

17. OmniGeoff

OmniGeoff Weight of the Sky

I found true love today.
    [​IMG]

18. Intrebute

Intrebute Pangalactic Porcupine

Spoiler gore pls

my innocence and sensibilities are shattered you monster

OmniGeoff likes this.
  19. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

((Dammit Omni))

Intrebute likes this.
  20. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

*stumbles over to Lex and falls over onto him in a big hug, holding him tightly for balance*

An engineer?

*smiles and chuckles*

What do you know? A man after my own heart! Hahaha!

Say Lex, I'm not too mad at you decommissioning almost dead drones, but in the future, please ask me first okay? I'd be more than happy to let you tinker on surplus tech, I will put my full trust in ya, I'll even let you examine some railgun tech. All I ask is for some trust in return mmkay?

I can help fix your ship, or more likely just strip it down to raw materials and rebuild it from scratch. We can do it together, I really want to know whatever you can share about your lumanite alloy...

*squeezes him snugly and chuckles*

I don't know about Agatha, but you and me Lex? I can see you and me being the best of friends.

Oh and go ahead and take off that combat armor, the conditions are calibrated here based on the remnants of the life support system I scavenged. It should be lovely. Heck I'm wearing nothing but my feathers for the most part!

*mutters to himself*

Then again, none of my clothes fit well anymore, heheheh... don't try the cake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.