1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Arcane Add On 1.9.02 DROPBOX

Interesting Tiered Magic, Balanced for the Game.

1. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

They are decoration items if you manage to find a Glitch Castle you'll find all the items mentioned except the Frog Statue.

2. Enel

Enel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I was going to test the mod, i alter the recipes to be done easily just for test...

but any scroll i use, the client crashes...the only one i manage to use was the airslash scroll

any hints?

3. Chompy

Chompy Cosmic Narwhal

I tried doing that when I first played the mod too. :p

4. Enel

Enel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i saw it now ;/

thats too bad, I was excited to test then all

5. Kernalgohd

Kernalgohd Big Damn Hero

Is Enchant Weapon broken right now?

6. shaun4519

shaun4519 Phantasmal Quasar

I like that the 10th tier spell is the konami code

7. Dsx111

Dsx111 Void-Bound Voyager

Really like the working spells! One question, Upon casting the Legion spell whenever a human spawns it is spawns with some sort of Black armor and cape and i cannot seem to find this with vanilla armors if you would kindly tell me i would be very appreciative. Thanks!

8. Seterwind

Seterwind Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ermmm, the items are as follows, not sure how much this helps...

"chest" : [ { "name" : "humantier5chest", "data" : { "colorIndex" : 3 } } ],
    "legs" : [ { "name" : "humantier5pants", "data" : { "colorIndex" : 3 } } ],
    "back" : [ { "name" : "simplecapeback", "data" : { "colorIndex" : 1 } } ],

Dsx111 likes this.
  9. Dsx111

Dsx111 Void-Bound Voyager

As far as the chest and legs go thanks. I will look into it more. Great mod!

10. Seterwind

No problem, always happy to help.

11. tuxsedo guy

tuxsedo guy Intergalactic Tourist

how do i install the mod?[DOUBLEPOST=1417298326][/DOUBLEPOST]how do i install this mod? i cant figure it out.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
  12. mtmdtm

mtmdtm Void-Bound Voyager

Dont know if its just me but any of the items i break down all i get is common and wont go up to a higher tier

13. Raging Ghost

Raging Ghost Big Damn Hero

Thaumaturgy for fire? Wouldn't Pyromancy be more appropriate?

14. Snowpup

Snowpup Giant Laser Beams

This needs to return!

15. Seterwind

Thank you I appreciate the want for this to return. Due to the nature of the early access and uncertainty of what they might change next I am waiting for version 1.0 before I personally update. However if anyone would like to have a go at updating this mod I will happily upload and give credit.

16. etherealblade

etherealblade Phantasmal Quasar

No this is understandable. You pioneered the arcane system and yet here in this stable update is the stage to incorporate magic. The problem is that chucklefish did some great stuff and changed up the tech system (it's great) but all pre-upbeat giraffe tech mods are broken until fixed. Seterwind created such a large and extensive mod, so much so that it would require rebuilding it from the ground up to make in compatible. This would probably take the same amount of time it took to build everything he has done so far. It's perfectly reasonable to wait and see what chucklefish does at this point. THankyou for the wonderful experience you provided. In fact. I bet it was this mod that gave a number of inspirations for the new stable tech system.

2Birdie likes this.
  17. Snowpup

Mhmm, what ethereal said is true, even if it is terribly saddening.

You better not leave us if/when 1.0 ever rolls around!

18. etherealblade

etherealblade Phantasmal Quasar

I'm totally gonna miss using that wicked magic combo system... =*(

19. Snowpup

Me too, it was the literal tits.

20. Seterwind

Thank you for explaining it so well. I am truly appreciative of the feedback and support. I have a great amount of improvement ready for you all once Starbound is released. I just simply do not have the time to redo all this work now to do it again in a couple of months. Thank you all for your patience.