Avali Nexus: The 11th Hour

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Myifee, Nov 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Comito

Comito Pangalactic Porcupine

So, how's it going with you? Don't believe we've met before. I'm Ralako.

2. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

I just...have a really bad feeling about what's in the box. It wasn't shut and buried last I saw it...why would it be like this now? It doesn't feel right...it doesn't help that I can't hear anything from the box, but that's probably because it's soundproof...

3. Feathery Dust

Feathery Dust Spaceman Spiff

.. I.. I hope so too.. *is a little too shocked from hearing the news to react*
    // *bracing for impact*

4. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

*walks up to it from behind gonzo*
    Yeah,i followed your footprints...
    *pulls out a small laser cutter*
    I can help with that
    *aims it down on the corner,pointing away from the insides and begins to cut the top off*

5. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

No, no, seriously, I...I really don't think opening the box is a...good idea...
    ---
    ((Okay so I rolled a random question and answered it. Then someone like it.
    [​IMG]
    WHO THE FUCK GET AWAY AAAAAAAAA))

6. Silverotter

Silverotter Weight of the Sky

Well if Sankoro really is in that box... I hope she's alive.

7. gonzogonz

gonzogonz Phantasmal Quasar

as i expected. your arm is severely damaged, and if it becomes infected we might not be able to save it, and already then it will be awhile before the muscles have regrown enough to hold to together. you'll have to follow be we need it cleaned and stitch up.
    (the other doctor) we need to move you to the casting room. that splint is only temporary, i can see your bones are un-aligned. *points to the slight bulge on Coro's upper arm*

8. Corosar

Corosar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

its gonna take a bit of time... but.... i think i can weaken the grasp that shadow has..... it should slow him down a bit next time..... and hopefully allow your pack mate to better resist..... i hope....*she looked to feather worriedly resting on the bed and laying her arm on her chest waiting for the doctor to do what it needs to*

9. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

What if she isn't in the box? What if there's something else in there, like a bomb? What if she's in the box, but dead? I...I really just don't want to see what's in there...I have a bad feeling, and it's not going away...

10. Corosar

*it was fractured in 8 places and broken through in 2 her arm is dislocated at the elbow and shoulder* but....... p....please i hope its.....quick.... i..... i need to be with my partner.....

11. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

[​IMG]
    ((11111 likes. cool.))

Rukii, gonzogonz, Higuera and 2 others like this.
  12. Feathery Dust

// Well m8 I got some bad news for you.
    I.. I hope so too.. I really want to see her.. again..
    *nods and looks over at Coro* We.. we'll talk later.. o-okay? *smiles at her lightly*

13. Corosar

y....yea.... doctor.... please.... take care of him.....

14. gonzogonz

gonzogonz Phantasmal Quasar

*spouts a few sentences in the odd language, on the last sentence he spreads his wings and legs and yells:* Neray! ... Neray, Neray, Neray... *slumps his head down in sadness*[DOUBLEPOST=1415481970][/DOUBLEPOST]
    i understand. well make it as quick as we can.[DOUBLEPOST=1415482028][/DOUBLEPOST]
    ok, can you walk?

15. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

Well,we're going to find out soon enough...
    *begins cutting the last side open*
    *after a second the top and edge comes loose,grabbing both and pulling them off*

16. Corosar

*slowly gets up to head to the cast room* god i did a number to myself..... i am ready to head out .....

17. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Meep?
    *pokes his head up*

18. Feathery Dust

I.. don't think.. so..
    *he's lost way too much blood, and the painkiller is making him feel numb*
    We'll both be back here afterwards.. right?

19. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Hi?

20. Corosar

yea.....w.....we....can talk after.... try and stay awake.... if you can....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.