Avali Nexus: The 11th Hour

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Myifee, Nov 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

Alright, wait up for me.
    *I follow Catotter out of the cocoon, down to the forest floor.*

2. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

*is out cold, laying on his stomach, though probably easily remedied by a poke in the right spot *

3. Silverotter

Silverotter Weight of the Sky

{Hey @Corosar , does your ICmother have the same dream-entering powers you have? We might need it considering the situation the retcon has put Sankoro in.}

[Is already following Gonzo, from a distance.]

4. gonzogonz

gonzogonz Phantasmal Quasar

// he is Noul, a Vartan.

5. Comito

Comito Pangalactic Porcupine

*grabs a drink, then sits next to Marxon and gently rubs his back while sipping*

6. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

*I'm just behind Catotter, keeping an...ear out to make sure nothing jumps us*

7. Corosar

Corosar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

// crap passed out
    she..... said something..... about being unable to..... control herself....*sighs lightly looking at the injuries sighing* this could only get worse..... thank god we are awake right now..... Nurse.....can i request if both me and feather are injured and bedridden we hopefully wish to be together....
    *looks down and sighs lightly*i don't know..... but they are the source of the curse... i know exactly how to target the curse now.... without harming your other spirit within you *she smiled happily*
    *smiles happily* that is nice of him to do for you!
    //sorry my fault :{

//*Whimpers out* god damn it.....why did i pass out :{
    //as you wish feather... coro can easily wait by your bedside
    *looks at reks and reks smiling* i am gonna call you Celreks and you reksvali!
    //well that was dark....
    *suddenly her eyes glowed as a glowing form appears Sankoro's soul gently floating in front of Yol the dragon laying down and looking at her* what an unfortunate state of events you have befallen..... i must request do you wish to pass on to the next life or return to the world of the living and resurrect? it will take a while.... but you can return to this world.... with whatever memories you want....

//awe i liked your storeh
    //i have her working with her soul secretly repairing the damages to her body as they look for her.... by the time they find her the body will be recovered and all they need to do is return her body.... she will do the rest...

//and i am caught up again :3

Feathery Dust likes this.
  8. gonzogonz

// holy long post.

//that's what she said.

Higuera, Feathery Dust and Corosar like this.
  9. Corosar

//its what happens when i pass out and catch up.... i attempt to read everything and answer them all

10. gonzogonz

*is spouting things in an odd language, clearly drunk out of his mind. though looking at his bottle he has only a tenth of it has been consumed*

Marxon likes this.
  11. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

*smiles and slowly wags his tail as he sleeps*

12. Feathery Dust

Feathery Dust Spaceman Spiff

// So orange juice and some funny anime seem to fix me, hopefully it'll last long..
    // That's quite impressive, I wouldn't be able to do that.
    I see.. she never.. would've attacked.. us.. if she had control.. I know her.. she isn't like that..
    Did she say.. anything else? Anything at all?

Speaking of.. her.. I owe you an explanation, don't I?

13. Corosar

sadly she kept saying i am sorry..... she never wants to hurt you..... she asked me if i cared for you.... telling me to run..... she was definately not in control.... i knew that but she looked so sad.... who was she..... family member? i have never seen that outside of my family.... another benign spirit inside another's soul....

14. gonzogonz

we can move a second bed in here for you. you'll both be bedridden for a while due to you injuries... how ever you got them and this "curse" is about. you can keep you insane madness to your selves im here to help you the best i can.

15. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Merp.
    :zzz:

16. Feathery Dust

She's.. my packmate.. my sister..
    I.. never saw her since she died.. 9 years ago..
    She's the reason I insisted on searching for Rosie..

Please do.. it'd be nice..
    and that's quite rude of you.. I don't see how we're crazy if the wounds are clearly there..

17. gonzogonz

yes the wounds are there and they are quite real, still doesn't explain how they got there. i'll go get the second bed.[DOUBLEPOST=1415479516][/DOUBLEPOST]
    *bends his head forwards and downwards so his head is upside down again and his left ear near his chest* Neray?

Feathery Dust and Marxon like this.
  18. Silverotter

Silverotter Weight of the Sky

[We finally come to Gonzo digging up something(?)]

19. Feathery Dust

// I was expecting him to say "IS HE DEAD? THAT'S A WEIRD WAY TO BURY SOMEONE" again.

gonzogonz likes this.
  20. Corosar

thank you nurse..... may be best to get some life support systems ready for the second bed..... if we pass out.... we won't be able to wake from outside sources.... it would be greatly appreciated..... *she slowly started looking woozy* urghh.... shock is not fun.....
    your..... packmate.....i.... i am so.... so sorry.... *she placed her paw on feathers a tear dripped from her eye* she is close to you..... this must be hard on you..... and i understand why your sooo desprite to keep rose safe now..... you have a long history of saddness.... don't you....
    thank you very much....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.