Avali Nexus: The 11th Hour

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Myifee, Nov 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corosar

Corosar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

*she soon started crying running off quickly* please stay alive.... i hope feather is alive..... *she shoulder checked the doors hearing a crack in her arm as she putall her weight into it to break them down screaming in pain as she does quickly attempting to find a way out..... looking for feather as she searched*
    FEATHER!!!

*she quickly got nil in holding her weapon ready her eyes tracking every movement she could* what is happening..... we can get you stable.... but first your gonna tell us now..... or else we will not be able to help you.... she waited outside seeing coro's left arm fracture suddenly*

2. Feathery Dust

Feathery Dust Spaceman Spiff

OKAY OKAY I'LL EXPLAINIT JUST FIXMEALREADEY IT HURTSSO BAD PLEASE
    *she can hear the entrance door opening up, as the corpse keeps following her*
    GO! NOW! *the corpse starts running faster, the runes glow brighter as she comes closer to Coro*

*Feather is nowhere to be found*

3. SCN-3_<NULL>

SCN-3_<NULL> Pangalactic Porcupine

I could've scoop up your brain and put it in a jar then read your memory images, but I got better things to do
    -scrambling unmanned fighters-
    -deploying recon drones-
    I'll be finding your little friend
    *dash back into the forest*

4. Corosar

*she noticed that the runes seemed to glow alot when she approached her more and more*soul lock runes..... *she ran on quickly heading out of the mansions door holding her left arm looking for a landmark as she quickly looks back keeping her ears open for any sounds any hints* where....... where do i go..... *she was panting her body going into light shock she shaking her head to keep herself aware* god damn it.... breathe.... don't pass out..... not now.... need to find him..... and get out of here....

*quickly stares into the window looking at the wounded vali keeping her eye out for the assassin*

5. Feathery Dust

*can't find a thing, as if they disappeared off the planet*
    *after a few minutes of running off she sees a hooded figure ahead of her*
    You made it out.. I did not expect her to go easy on you.. impressive.

6. gonzogonz

gonzogonz Phantasmal Quasar

// looks like a bad time to have to do chors... sorry...

*has started to bandage Nil's shoulder wound*

7. Corosar

*growls a bit holding her spear out with one of her arms* why did you bind her to this soul..... she is so young.....where is feather *she looked very weak her arm in horrible condition but she took on a stance that did not use the left arm she be at least somewhat formidable if she had to fight still*

8. Feathery Dust

// Don't worry about it.
    THANK YOU BUT CAN YOU GET THE BULLET OUT IT STILL HURTS PLEASe

9. SCN-3_<NULL>

*continues leaping from tree to tree in almost silent while the roar of three jets colored in black with near cyan blue trimmings streak through the skies*

10. gonzogonz

*stuffs a yellow flower in Nil's mouth, its pollen would knock him out after a little while* shhh... im not a doctor...

11. Feathery Dust

MMPH *can't speak with the flower in his mouth*... hmph... *slowly passes out*
    I did not bind her to your boyfriend's precious little soul, she was when we found him.
    *pulls out the knife and chuckles* Your boyfriend here has one unique soul, a connection with a dead one, it's not as common as you think.
    If we only harvest his soul, it'll save countless other lives, are you sure you want us to attack someone else instead?

*walks up behind her* I.. I'm sorry.. I didn't know he was waiting for you.. *raises her claw, preparing to strike*
    *grins* Now, my little dead slave, kill her so nothing comes in our way.

12. SCN-3_<NULL>

//something to cut the seriousness out:
    [​IMG]
    //one typo could make a difference

13. gonzogonz

there you go... *drags Nil up on one of the thatch piles and rushes into the other cocoon to get a few of the other supplies he needs to help Nil*

14. Corosar

*smiles lightly* i should know how rare it is.... after all my mother can stand in for a grim reaper.... our entire family is known for reaping dead souls or clearing curses..... i..... i may die here.... but i will know that i went down fighting.... *quickly she runs towards the hooded figure attempting to twist his weapon wrist and pull him in as a meat shield against the dead beings attack hoping her CQC is up to snuff*

15. Feathery Dust

*he is surprised, he didn't expect her to do that in the slightest, especially he didn't expect her to do it without fail*
    *strikes down at the cloaked Avali, which sends his left arm flying*
    Heh, not bad *his arm grows back as he grabs Coro and pushes her over to the ground*
    Now that you're down there.. *holds both her arms and legs so she can't get up, or avoid the next strike* please die.

*raises her claw, preparing to attack* I'm sorry..

16. Myifee

Myifee Guest

I realized something.

Celions are three times bigger than avali.

Their crossbows are gonna be nearly the same size as one.

Feathery Dust and Corosar like this.
  17. SCN-3_<NULL>

//and you're suggesting you could use an avali daredevil as a bold for a celion crossbow?

gonzogonz and Feathery Dust like this.
  18. Corosar

*Wriggles about screaming as she dislocates her left arm in an attempt to break free or move the hooded figure into the line of attack of the dead avali she knew the first moment she can to run as fast as possible to the closest clearing* your gonna harvest both me and feather arn't you......Feather.... if you can hear me..... help...

*looks into coro's room temporarily channeling alittle of her own soul energy as a tether almost as if prepping for the worst*

19. Myifee

Myifee Guest

No, but the bolts themselves are frightfully large in comparison.[DOUBLEPOST=1415454276][/DOUBLEPOST]
    *checks* What's going on?

20. gonzogonz

// marx?

Feathery Dust likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.