Avali Nexus: The 11th Hour

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Myifee, Nov 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corosar

Corosar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

*she immediately started to burst into tears switching from a offensive stance to a defensive stance immediately* you......r.....your too.... young *she was completely thrown off attempting to move out of the way or at least hold off the corpse of the being tears streaking her face feathers*
    What have you done.... whats wrong!

2. gonzogonz

gonzogonz Phantasmal Quasar

// oh dear feather.... WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO IN YOUR PAST?!?

my friends? i- is something wrong?!

Feathery Dust likes this.
  3. Feathery Dust

Feathery Dust Spaceman Spiff

WHY! I DID NOT WANT TO DO THIS! THEY MADE ME! WHY ARE YOU HURTING ME FURTHER!?
    *the corpse starts clawing at Coro, missing the first few swings before yelling*
    JUST RUN! RUN AWAY! HE WOULD'NT WANT TO SEE YOU DIE! RUN!!!

// More specifically, what didn't I do in my past that could've prevented this? (hint: it was already mentioned before)
    Well.. I'll try to keep this short.. you're aware of the dream lock, are you?
    Well I may have unintentionally signed a blood contract with the people who caused it..

4. gonzogonz

dream lock? blood contract? ... what? ... *pulls out a funny looking fruit* did you eat the core of a fruit looking just like this?

5. SCN-3_<NULL>

SCN-3_<NULL> Pangalactic Porcupine

*drops down from the ceiling pointing the tip of its half energy blade at the intruder*
    what have you done? more importantly, who assigned you?

6. gonzogonz

EEEP! *jumps to the side*

7. Corosar

*quickly continues trying to dodge and avoid the swings catching one of her arms and holding her still* who bound your soul to feather..... who did it..... i can't leave..... both me and feather are bound in his fate.... i obviously have been assuming wrong..... i ..... *bursts into tears continuing to hold her off without hurting her further* i can't leave..... if feather never wakes again.... i won't....... i wish i could fix this.....

*gently grabs nil and sighs looking at him without harming him* who did you bind to a contract.... who is it that cursed feather and coro..... if they created the curse..... they may be able to break it......

8. SCN-3_<NULL>

*turns to Gonzo*
    sorry Gonz........I was an assassin, still hard to adapt to some calmer tactic.............

9. Feathery Dust

*jumps back* Ahh! Don't do that, and I'm not with them, they think I am but I need to find a way to get this blood contract out of the way..
    What? No! although it looks quite delicious.. *looks over at Yol*
    You're aware of the situation, right? That's why they asked me to spy after you.
    Anyways your friends are in grave danger, they're trying to harvest their souls using the dream lock.

I wish I knew.. they never gave me too much into it's complicated.
    And there's no chance in heck they'll break it, they almost killed me when I said that poking my finger to get blood would hurt.

10. gonzogonz

o- ok... im f- fine... *sighs*
    wait, cursed!? what did i miss?!

11. SCN-3_<NULL>

......where's your ship, how did you get here!

12. gonzogonz

what?! harvesting souls through dreams? who? how? when? why? where? *curls up* this is so confusing!

13. Feathery Dust

I've been here for weeks! Only recently I realised what happened.
    Quite a lot actually.

*the other arm keeps flailing at her*
    DEATH HAS BOUND US TOGETHER! NOW RUN! PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU! I DON'T WANT TO MAKE HIM SADDER THAN HE ALREADY IS!

14. SCN-3_<NULL>

your actions have made someone very hard to rest, he needed it

15. Corosar

i kinda expected it..... my family is natural born curse breakers.... but i need to know.... what was the rules of your contract..... what do you need to do to end it.... without harming the two....*she held him still watching for any expressions*
    i will not leave him.... and obviously i will not leave you... *reaches up trying to grab her other arm looking directly at her* where is feather.... who where you in life..... and who bound us together.... *her tears slowly blinding her as she tries to keep her from clawing at coro she however has already taken a few clawings* fea....ther...... what.... happened.....

*her heartrate was very erratic the vital monitors letting out warnings about her condition*

16. Feathery Dust

We- *suddenly Nil gets hit in the shoulder with what sounds like a sniper rifle*
    OOW OW OW OW OW THATHURTS THAT HURTSSOMUCH!
    RUN! PLEASE! JUST RUN! *suddenly both of her arms break free and grow 2 foot long giant claws*
    Just run.. please.. *Coro can see that from the corpse's remaining eye there are tears.. tears of fear dropping down the remaining side of her face*

17. SCN-3_<NULL>

*warning tone beeping from it's ear disc*
    -incoming projectile-
    hostiles!
    *dash into the forest*

18. Corosar

*quickly she growls a rift appearing which an oversized crystal powered gauss rifle materialized out of it as soon as it fully formed the crystal started whirling around the barrel of the rifle it didn't take long before she started firing crystal shards towards where the round came from dragging nil into the cacoon covering their escape* quickly get him in.......... get him stable....

*She gasped and quickly rolled away looking around quickly for anything that would wake up feather or even find feather ..... or anything that could end this nightmare properly with a good ending at least* what of feather.... what happens to him.... what happens to you ..... i can't abandon him..... i am already bound here.... all three of us are stuck here.....

19. Feathery Dust

*there seem to be no one around, only a note stuck on a tree which says "contract broken, we can't promise your sister's life no more"*
    OWOWOWOWOW YES PLEASE GETMESTABLE IT HURTSO MUCH AHHHH!
    I.. I know.. please.. find him then.. *the claws turn red with runes, similar to the knife*
    QUICKLY! I CAN'T HOLD MYSELF BACK MUCH LONGER! *starts running after Coro, if she doesn't run she'll die this time*

20. SCN-3_<NULL>

*infrared scans the area*
    you cant hide here for too long.
    Hm?
    *grabs and reads the note*
    ........this is bad......
    *dash back to the cocoon*

Alright Nil, you better spit out useful information or we'll be loosing multiple lives here!
    *waving the note at Nil*

Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.