New Floran Kingdom RP

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Cloudhopper, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Cloudhopper

Cloudhopper Weight of the Sky

Cloud stands on the bridge, checking various radar scans and other complicated diagrams.
    He turns around, and he sees Spartacus.
    "
    Ah! You're Spartacus, right? Nice to meet you. I'm looking forward to seeing your skills in comb--"
    A signal from Paillan comes in, and interrupts the conversation.
    "
    Cloud----wer, w---t a situa------re." the message is heavily distorted.
    Turning back toward the terminal, he sees the radar isn't functioning. The systems appear to be jammed by an unknown entity.

2. Spartacus805

Spartacus805 Aquatic Astronaut

((I am rather bad at RP, so sorry for anything in advance.))
    "It sounded as if he said 'Situation'. We should see what's up." said Spartacus805, Looking at the malfunctioning radar.

3. Paillan

Paillan Existential Complex

"Well, that happened" Paillan said looking at the giant electro shockwave that was comming towards him "That explains WHY comunitacions sucked since 3 months. But I should maybe take care about that shockwave, if it touches my ship I am not sure how to handle it..."

The shockwave touches the ship disabling it, and Paillan enters in the space momentum

"At this speed I will crash towards the flagship... cloud will kill me..." Pailan says while going out of the ship.
    He goes out a few meters away from the ship, and he sees the scene where the ship crashes with the flagship.
    "Now just walk like nothing happened" Paillan thinks and starts spacewalking towars the flagship.

4. Spartacus805

*CRASH!* "Oh My God what was that?!" Says Spartacus, running towards the loud crash. Fire and Smoke poured out of the front of the ship that crashed into the flagship. "The ship opened a way for blank space to enter..." Says Spartacus, "I don't have a way to breathe." Spartacus805 says to himself. After struggling to get to the nearest survival system, and after sercurely strapping it to his back, Spartacus looks out a window, "Isn't that Paillan?" He says, knocking lightly against the glass to get his attention. "He'll never here me from out there" he says. Looking for an opening/door to let Paillan in, he bumps into cloud. "Cloudhopper, a ship has crashed into the flagship, and needs some repairs. Should I try to patch it with steel blocks?" asks Spartacus805.

((When I ment patch it, I meant repair the broken wall.))

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
    Cloudhopper likes this.
  5. Cloudhopper

Cloud finishes pulling on a Survival System, and walks toward the large gash in the wall.
    "
    Yeah, we should probably get this fixed. I'll try to find Paillan, you can get started on the repairs if you'd like." Cloud slips through a small opening, and pushes himself out through the thick hull of the ship. As he floats through, he assesses the damage done, and is relieved to see that the accident didn't break any of the complex wiring or piping concealed in the hull.

A bright flash of red light flows off of his armor, creating a small Gravity Bubble to hold him in place near the ship. He sees Paillan, and leads him to the nearest Airlock, intending to ask him what happened when they get inside.

6. Spartacus805

((Hey guys, Today is my B-day! thumbs up if you like cake.))
    Spartacus walks up to the large hole, and starts patching it with steel.
    While patching, he realizes that a shockwave was coming towards the flagship.
    "Hopefully it doesn't damage anything" He says to himself, Finishing the last hole.
    As he looks around, he notices that Cloud is back, and tells him: "There is a large Shockwave coming towar.."
    *RUMBLE* The lights flicker a bit, "That must have been the shockwave" Says Cloud. "I'll make sure nothing got disabled." Said Spartacus.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
  7. Paillan

Paillan locks around and them looks thought the window of the ship
    "Well, that is a electro space shockwave, electromagnetic waves that travel very fast and disable electric stuff. They get produced in places that are very unstable, like gas clouds or gas giant. But also a ship may be able to fire something like that. BTW Cloud, the planet has been acting strange lately, the sensors found increasing and quite concerning amounts of toxic gas on the atmosphere, what do you think it is?" Paillan says

8. Cloudhopper

"Huh. last time we dealt with an EMP was back at our first homeworld when they were peppering the place with nukes..." Cloud murmurs, staring off into the distance. Shaking his head to dispel the bad memories, he focuses on the task at hand. "I'll get the Backup generator online, you guys should try to make sure nothing gets into the Hangar; if that EMP was a weapon, they'll be moving to attack soon." Cloud starts to leave the room to find the backup generator.

9. Spartacus805

Spartaus makes his way into the hangar, holding his sword in one hand and staring out at the opening. "If they were to be attacking, They would have to move their ship closer toward our ship," says Spartacus. "Unless they're sending them through space, individually." He hears the backup generator turning on, and the mechanical devices restarting, and the last "hum" of the refrigerator. Then he hears some thrusters, much sounding like one on a ship, and jerks his head toward the noise. He sees countless Apex storming in, and tells a nearby Paillan to go tell Cloud. Spartaucs takes out his shotgun, and starts spraying bullets at all the Apex invaders. Cloud and Paillan show up shortly after, and the three charge in, sword in hand, like in an epic movie where the heroes go in as three to fight armies of enemies. But this time it was real. As Cloud Kills an Apex scientist, Spartacus Slashes his sword at an Apex, but he misses, and the Apex managed to cut him in the shoulder. Groaning in pain, he still takes down the Apex with a strike to the head. Paillan dismembered an Apex' arm, he kills it in one blow. The three were holding well against the invaders, but for how long?

Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
  10. Paillan

"And I thought all this fight was over after loker's dead" Paillan said while depatching more apex.
    "Cloud, spartacus, Paillan! Jump!" A voice says strangely familiar. They jump back and the security door locks.
    "Phew" they all say
    "Who was that?" Paillan thinks.

11. Cloudhopper

Cloud turns around, just in time to see a masked person leap away from a Security Console, and run around the corner.
    He quickly follows this stranger, but when he turns the corner, Cloud notices that the mysterious figure has vanished.
    "
    Weird. It's like he just disappeared..."

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
  12. Paillan

"Nah he probably is invisible somewhere around here... we worked around with invisible tech before too..." Paillan said "Well don't think about it now, we have some real problem. Even if that door is solide aegisalt, they wll be able to break it soon enought, we need a plan"

13. Spartacus805

"Ok, so when they break the door......." *BOOM* The Apex break the door with explosives, and the three are forced to fight some more. "Well, planning didn't work" says Spartacus, decapitating an apex. Cloud takes out 2 Apex in one strike with his sword. "Kill 2 birds with 1 stone!" He says. Paillan dashes backward, spraying bullets at them. In the midst of fighting, they here a loud "RETREAT!" The Apex hesintantly go back into the ship, some injured and some perfectly fine. Cloud notices something with Spartacus' arm "Hey, Spartacus, what's wrong with your arm..?" Spartacus looks at it, seeing blue electricity like on a broken robot. "Oh, Crap I should've mentioned this...." Spart says, taking off the glove of his snow infantry gear. "My arm was chopped off in a battle, and they replaced it with this glitch arm...." he says, putting the glove back on. "I hope this doesn't affect anything." He says.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
    Cloudhopper likes this.
  14. Cloudhopper

For a moment, Cloud is lost deep in thought, staring down at Spartacus' arm. "Nah, it's fine. I've had to replace a few parts over the years, so I know how it is." He says. The apex ship takes off, and slowly leaves the hangar, and Cloud makes a mental note of the 'parts' he's had to replace.
    Two right arms, A left arm, Lungs, and my legs from the knees down, and more... Can I still call myself Floran?
    He glances toward the hangar.
    "
    We should probably follow them to the source, and get some answers on why they attacked us."

(( Bringin' back the suit from my profile picture! In my opinion, the question of "How much can I replace while retaining my identity as a Floran" is a part of my character that I haven't really explored all too much. So i'm gonna fool around with that a bit, and maybe write a Story on it in the fanfiction area of the Forums later on. ))

15. Paillan

((do you guys remember the times when I was the sandwichmen? xD))
    Paillan started looking at the damage of the ship and them reminded something
    "Hey that invisible guy should still be around..." Paillan says and takes out the calor sensor, and starts walking around in the search of unormal calor
    "Here" He said pointing t a corner where there was aparently nothing "Now get visible or else I will... ummm... tell you stories about creepy loker's hallowen adventure" Paillan said
    Cloud looked shocked towards Paillan
    "YOU... DON'T..." He said scared

Cloudhopper likes this.
  16. Cloudhopper

Cloud shivers at the thought of the story Paillan speaks of. Loker could do things with Hylotl Meat that most civilized beings would find horrifying or impossible.
    "
    That's a bit harsh, don't you think? A story like that could scar this person foreve--" Cloud is interrupted when the Mysterious Stranger slams into him, knocking him over and allowing the stranger to escape. Footsteps are heard moving into the hangar, and a small fighter-class ship takes off several moments later, seemingly in pursuit of the Apex. "Well, basically everything of interest is pointing us toward those Apex, so let's get moving." Cloud says, standing up and heading once more to the hangar. He walks up the cargo ramp to a small carrier-class ship, which is the size of a bus, and shaped like a flattened teardrop.

"
    C'mon, I'll fly us after them. Maybe we can board one of the larger Apex ships, if we're lucky." He adds, while climbing into the Pilot's seat and starting up the engines.

17. Spartacus805

Spartacus hops in, and Cloud Takes off, in search of the Apex ship. In the midst of flying, Spartacus sees a ship, much looking like one of an Apex, not far away. "That might be it." he says. "Let's go." Cloud brings in the ship closer to the other ship, and the three strap on survival systems and heads off. While floating towards the ship, an Apex comes out and starts shooting a rifle. Spartacus aims for the head with his pistol, but Paillan gets him first. they arrive onto the ship, surprised to see no-one. "That's strange. They should've known we were near." Sandwichmen Paillan says. They walk around the ship, still seeing nobody. Suddenly an Apex Dashes forward with a dagger, targeting Cloud. With fast reflexes, clouds pulls out his sword for the Apex to dash into. They continue into the Pilot's room, where the see countless Apex pointing guns at them. They shut the door quickly, and start devising a plan. after the plan was settled, Spartacus opens the door, using a recently killed Apex as a meat shield. The bullets the Apex shot were strong, and Spartacus thought for a moment that they'll shoot through the body. After getting close enough, the Apex consulted to swords. he throws away the meat shield, and allows Cloud and Paillan to enter, and the three find themselves fighting against the Apex. Spartacus kills an Apex, but then, out of nowhere, one jumps up and runs him through with a sword. Coughing Hoarsely, he uses his last strength to kill the Apex. He sees Paillan and Cloud fighting, before his vision darkens, and he blacks out. "Am I dead?" he thinks to himself. After awhile of feeling 'Dead' his vision clears, and he finds himself against a wall in the Apex ship. Still badly injured, he tries to bandage the wound and use a stimpack. He gets up, to find Cloud and Paillan interoggating the captain.

((Cloud, I would like to know how to color text. Can you tell me?))

Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
  18. Cloudhopper

((When you're making a post, there are several buttons that should be above the text-box. One of them looks like A , and if you click on it, you'll see several colors that you can choose from. After you click one, your text will be that color unless you click another one. Additionally, you can highlight text and then use that button to change only THAT specific text to a color.))

Cloud holds up the Apex Captain by his collar against a wall.
    "
    You picked a fight with the wrong people. Who sent you?"
    The Apex struggles, and then opens his mouth.
    "Like i'd tell you. Glory to Big Ape!" The Apex flicks open a cover on a false tooth, and bites down on a pill concealed inside. Cloud drops the captain, disgusted by his overzealous loyalty, and within seconds, the Apex is foaming at the mouth and dead.

"Well, we'll have to keep looking if we're going to get any answers."

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  19. Spartacus805

"Well, we're going to have to search the ship for any useful information." Spartacus says, opening a cabinet with some files. "Our best bet is to search in here first."
    They scourge through lots of files and things, including a sword, spear and gun.
    "I'll go check the ship storage." Spartacus decides.
    He opens the ship storage, and finds lots of stimpacks, medkits and more. "
    Huh. Wonder why they needed all this."
    Behind all of the supplies he sees a documents with 'BIG APE' on it. He takes it to Cloud, who opens it and finds co-ordinates to an Apex lab, but in sector Beta.
    "
    Let's get going." Says Cloud.

Cloudhopper likes this.
  20. Pixelstomp

Pixelstomp Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It involves children, Hylotl candy, a dead caribou corpse, and confetti.
    Amen.

Paillan, Owl_Stalker and Cloudhopper like this.