OOC Demon Hunters (on hold due to personal circumstance)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Ikbenbeter, Mar 11, 2014.

?

Interested?

1. yes

81.5%
  2. noooo

18.5%
  1. Ikbenbeter

Ikbenbeter Pangalactic Porcupine

Also after the chopper ride and fixup you get dropped at base and are free to do whatever

2. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Hm... seems like a jolly world to be in, hm?

3. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Instead of being demons, you kill demons in this one. It's a good change of pace.

Ikbenbeter likes this.
  4. TachyonBlade

TachyonBlade Phantasmal Quasar

Bringing Death, One Demon at a Time

Name:
    Nathan Kane

Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Primary Weapon:
    Light Chainsword

Loud
    Begins to rev on trigger
    Teeth can be imbued with flux

Secondary Weapon:
    High Caliber Flux Revolver

Fires a bolt of flux, that explodes upon hitting target, to deal large amounts of light damage
    Low Range (40 to 120 meters)

Both are quite draining.

Role:
    Heavy Weapons Expert, Long Range Fire Support

Personality Plan:

Background:
    (What the background is for is providing context for personality and showing where developments can be made. Please do not make your character an experienced Hunter for balancing reasons (i don't want certain people to be a lot better than others), although being a combat veteran is fine. Every character has received intense training, so don't worry about that.)

Magic:
    (We're starting out with 2 light and 2 dark spells. Please start somewhat weak, there will be plenty of room to improve it and learn new spells. Feel completely free to ask if anything is okay. Whether a spell is light or dark is down to your own intuition.)

WIP and all that jazz.​

Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
  5. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Not me, but Marlene probably would. Her plan right now after healing the injured is to have a little drink, have a shower, and then sleep. In that order.
    How should we make this? Note that it's unlikely Marlene will take more than 2-3 shots. She drinks slowly though.

Ikbenbeter likes this.
  6. critsarecool

I suggest that we do a colab post for it, there should be some dialogue. I'll have plenty of time tomorrow, I am going on two 2 1/2 hour bus rides.
    (also, as a side note, the song 'What is Love' came on right as I read your post on here. :rofl: )

7. TachyonBlade

You know what else is appropriate?

Not really though.
    That whole song kind of disturbs me.

Ikbenbeter likes this.
  8. critsarecool

Btw, ikben, the google doc isn't working on the phone, you might want to make new one. It has a message up top that says that the version of google docs in using is an old one. Also, I think it would just be better for clarity without all of the junk in the way.[DOUBLEPOST=1414203688][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I just got all 5 versions of that song on Spotify, thanks for reminding me of it. It's just so...... fabulous.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
  9. mabye

10. critsarecool

Definitely. You would need a super spine to support that cleavage.

11. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Mind replying to TDS though?

12. TachyonBlade

Just doing my job, sir

13. critsarecool

sure, one sec.[DOUBLEPOST=1414211065][/DOUBLEPOST]
    And oh, what a crucial job that is, my good friend.

14. Nova_Storm

Nova_Storm Void-Bound Voyager

Honestly I don't know what your dam problem is...if I want to rp as a DEMON in a demon hunter rp I can because you are hunting DEMONS!

15. Boufman

Boufman Black Hole Surfer

Well here is deal. You see, this is an rp created by Ikbenbeter. If you're religious, think of him as our God, in this thread that is, and if you're not think of him as the dictator of the world/thread. Now you see, God/supreme overlord wants us to be humans. If you cannot fulfill His/his demands you should probably leave this thread or just hang around, read our conversations, participate in them if you want and read the rp. If you can't fulfill his demands you should probably expect a lot of hate as he is our beloved God/overlord.

If you still don't understand our problem, I'm afraid no one here can help and of course I say all of this in the nicest tone and way possible.

To sum it up; join the damn rp as a human or leave. Thank you. :)

Oh and by the way, this rule sort of applies to pretty much every rp thread. The creator is God and we his humble subjects following his rules and demands.

Ikbenbeter likes this.
  16. Ikbenbeter

Ikbenbeter Pangalactic Porcupine

I already have a major problem with this: this is not a military RP. This is a spectacle fighter RP (it always has and still is, check the op: "The RP is heavily inspired by ARPGs like Kingdom Hearts or Dark Souls and spectacle fighters like DMC or Bayonetta and also RWBY."). You NEED a melee weapon, period
    Alright I've made a new one
    o_O

17. Nova_Storm

Ill take my leave then...I guess...you are all just jerks here...

18. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

No, you're just a retard.

19. Boufman

Boufman Black Hole Surfer

The whole beloved act was just me simply 'kissing your arse' as the British would say. No offense to any Britishers btw.

20. Nova_Storm

Wow really? That the best you can do? Fine i am ignoring you